It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(N. Korean Crisis) - Will Peace Loving ET's allow a Nuclear exchange?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

I'm glad you brought this point to the table. I'd been meaning to point out - IMO - The reasoning behind the neutralization of nuclear weapons? 'ET's" covet this planet. They don't want to see her harmed - again.

They could probably give a fig about us other than useful slaves or some such but this big blue marble? She's so incredible beautiful. I can't imagine anyone wanting to destroy her with radiation.

Of course this begs to offer why 'they' didn't step in and do something to prevent Chernobyl or the Fukashima reaction fail... We can only wonder why.

peace
edit on 4121Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: wrong cut paste

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Alien Abduct

If aliens existed .

The OP is based on the premise that ETs exist, therefore my statement is completely valid in its context. So, therefore if you would like to argue the actual existence of ETs I suggest you find another thread to do that in.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: RedDragon

I'm glad you brought this point to the table. I'd been meaning to point out - IMO - The reasoning behind the neutralization of nuclear weapons? 'ET's" covet this planet. They don't want to see her harmed - again.

They could probably give a fig about us other than useful slaves or some such but this big blue marble? She's so incredible beautiful. I can't imagine anyone wanting to destroy her with radiation.

Of course this begs to offer why 'they' didn't step in and do something to prevent Chernobyl or the Fukashima reaction fail... We can only wonder why.

peace

Chemical and biological weapons can destroy the planet too but not harm ET spacecraft. And, ET don't do anything about those. They don't give a # about us, other life, or the planet.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There is a presumption that ET's even exist. As I have seen no real proof of their existence, only shaky unclear video and pictures that are hardly proof, I can't say that I think there is any validity to the idea of ET's stopping nuclear activity of any sort.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Attention!!

This thread is now in the Skunk Works forum, and further posts trolling the topic or ridiculing other members will not be tolerated.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Ok. I will.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

They were showing the military they are not the true big dogs on the porch was all that was. A message that do not attempt to fight them because they can shut down all our weapons at will.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They never stopped Hiroshima or Nagasaki?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If they were interested in protecting people or the planet, there'd also be stories of ET interfering with chemical and biological weapons, both of which can destroy humanity and the planet.

They only care about our nukes because they're probably the only thing we have that can damage an ET spacecraft.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Will peace loving E Ts allow a nuke exchange??? I don't see why not, they sure as hell didn't stop nukes the first or second time it was deployed, nor the numerous test up to date, my take on this, if E.Ts are here, then they are merely tourist, or history buffs guided by some sorta prime directive.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Have you ever considered that the entire event may be orchestrated to draw them out just to see if intervention was part of their order of battle ? It would not be the first time that the hunter inadvertently became the prey.

Buck

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Doubt it. Did anything stop the 2 bombings in Japan during WW2 when those poor people were vaporized?
If E.T.'s are really here I'm willing to bet there values and way of thinking is vastly different then ours. Probably in the same sense of how we perceive things compared to how a whale thinks. They might think of us how we think of an ant hill in the middle of the jungle.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Matt11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Evidence.

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

The aliens who watch over this planet (and it isn't just aliens who do so) have and will allow small nuclear exchanges between nations IMHO. They will only intervene if it is foreseen that it would lead to a much larger conflict and/or much greater harm to this planet is involved.

The nuclear plants (Chernobyl & Fukushima) that failed were allowed to do so to teach humankind that nuclear power is not safe for us nor the planet, and that we have to be responsible for our own actions upon building such 'time bombs'.

These 'Watchers' are not here to hold our hands and walk us through every mistake we make. Humanity has to learn, has to mature on its own, and sometimes the lessons can be very painful, since we often seem to insist on doing things the difficult way.

It seems the hard headed ego driven humans just can't learn (for the most part) and have to go through many such painful lessons like Fukushima, sadly. Until humans learn that things like nuclear power & nuclear weapons just aren't in our own best interests, nor for the good of the planet we live on.

edit on 13-5-2017 by starborn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
ET is waiting for us to ourselves in, they have major intergalactic freeway to install and earth is in the way.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join