It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(N. Korean Crisis) - Will Peace Loving ET's allow a Nuclear exchange?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

I'm glad you brought this point to the table. I'd been meaning to point out - IMO - The reasoning behind the neutralization of nuclear weapons? 'ET's" covet this planet. They don't want to see her harmed - again.

They could probably give a fig about us other than useful slaves or some such but this big blue marble? She's so incredible beautiful. I can't imagine anyone wanting to destroy her with radiation.

Of course this begs to offer why 'they' didn't step in and do something to prevent Chernobyl or the Fukashima reaction fail... We can only wonder why.

peace
edit on 4121Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: wrong cut paste

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Alien Abduct

If aliens existed .

The OP is based on the premise that ETs exist, therefore my statement is completely valid in its context. So, therefore if you would like to argue the actual existence of ETs I suggest you find another thread to do that in.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: RedDragon

I'm glad you brought this point to the table. I'd been meaning to point out - IMO - The reasoning behind the neutralization of nuclear weapons? 'ET's" covet this planet. They don't want to see her harmed - again.

They could probably give a fig about us other than useful slaves or some such but this big blue marble? She's so incredible beautiful. I can't imagine anyone wanting to destroy her with radiation.

Of course this begs to offer why 'they' didn't step in and do something to prevent Chernobyl or the Fukashima reaction fail... We can only wonder why.

peace

Chemical and biological weapons can destroy the planet too but not harm ET spacecraft. And, ET don't do anything about those. They don't give a # about us, other life, or the planet.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There is a presumption that ET's even exist. As I have seen no real proof of their existence, only shaky unclear video and pictures that are hardly proof, I can't say that I think there is any validity to the idea of ET's stopping nuclear activity of any sort.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Attention!!

This thread is now in the Skunk Works forum, and further posts trolling the topic or ridiculing other members will not be tolerated.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Ok. I will.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

They were showing the military they are not the true big dogs on the porch was all that was. A message that do not attempt to fight them because they can shut down all our weapons at will.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join