It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(N. Korean Crisis) - Will Peace Loving ET's allow a Nuclear exchange?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Many of us are familiar with the numerous accounts it’s said 'Extra Terrestrials' stepped in to shut down nuclear exchange(s) and or testing.

A few examples: Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, is quoted to saying in July of 1945 UFO's were spotted hovering over the world's first nuclear weapons test. Apollo 14 Atsronaut...

Aliens have landed, infiltrated British nuclear missile sites and deactivated the weapons, according to US military pilots.

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots

I could continue to post info from the 1940's on - but you get the idea.

(Just in case you want something more in depth? Listen up to Art Bell's interview with Dr. Steven Greer... I'm only going to post the link as not to get sidetracked). Art Bell and...

So the question is:

IF North Korea (or anyone else for that matter) tries to 'nuke' their enemies during this recent conflict of nations, will ET's step in?

OR ---->

Will this be how ET's comes to reveal themselves to the world - by 'saving us'?

Or ---->

Do you believe ET's have given up - will stand back - and allow us to nuke each other into oblivion?

All thoughts welcome! Thanks!

peace

edit on 3231Monday201713 by silo13 because: Still trying to get the title to show correctly.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

naw. They will probably just jump in their ships and fly away back to the moon and mars.

Earth vacation over.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

There are so many inhabited worlds, that one committing suicide is no more of a concern to them, than some guy in your neighborhood smoking himself to death, is to you. It's merely "LIFE CYCLES" of the Universe.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
if a nuclear exchange happens

nothing is gonna stop it
edit on 17-4-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No...would we suddenly appear on a foreign planet, zoom in and stop them from doing something? Thats illogical...and perhaps counterproductive.

I think we'd be the odd ones out...like extraterrestrials...and keep out of it, letting us do what we will. We wouldnt arrive somewhere and intervene right? Heck of an intro!

My opinion only.....

MS
edit on 17-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: fumbling fingers EVERY POST today! Damn!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I guess you'all are just not getting the point - ET's have been credited to interveaning in the past...

Why not now? Or why?

peace
edit on 0358Monday201713 by silo13 because: typ-o

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seemingly from as early as the 1940's and up 'they' have been interested in intervening and/or saving us from annihilation.

Or all the reports are just crap.

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
I guess you'all are just not getting the point - ET's have been creited to interveaning in the past...

Why not now? Or why?

peace

Nope. Theyd likely zap Kim to Pluto sans space helmet, free the poor NK citizens from his regime, and evaporate all nukes.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I actually do not believe they are aliens. I believe there is a very advanced civilization here on earth that has advanced technology, they have had it for a very long time. Are they human? I don't know, I never saw one. If a civilization was a hundred years ahead of us, they could cloak a big Island in the ocean or make their city invisible from above. They could repel us with frequencies like we can repel animals. They could possess technology that would render ours useless.

Would they interfere in isolated bombings? I doubt it. But if there was going to be a mass escalation they might. Would Russia and the USA military and government know about them? Most definitely, they would also know our trinket weapons could not destroy them and that these beings could kill everyone or create chaos if need be.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If there are peace loving ETs, they suck at their beliefs.

Why would you allow the enslavement of a world by the rich but be concerned over some humans offing themselves?

I just don't buy it, if ETs are really here, they don't give a FARK about human life and have been working with the governments trading humans for tech.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Seemingly from as early as the 1940's and up 'they' have been interested in intervening and/or saving us from annihilation.

Or all the reports are just crap.

peace

It's always possible that at least one species has taken a liking to Earthlings, and "adopted us", as it were.

Our lives would be so much more exciting if we were made part of a stellar community. As a welcome fringe benefit, maybe humans would quit fighting each other so much.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
why would they save a bunch of primitive beings like us?
they either are too enlightened to interfere with us for our own good or they are conquerors and our planet holds no strategic value to them.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I have a strange feeling that humans will never stop fighting one another, in fact, I'd wager that other human like civilizations are out there right now, fighting against each other over something as dumb as difference of opinion.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Wow - now this got me thinking!

I'll go back and read again but my first reaction is if your theory is correct - they would save 'their' planet now wouldn't they?

Nice to see you RickyM.

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I guess you'all are just not getting the point - ET's have been credited to interveaning in the past...

Why not now? Or why?
peace

No, I got your point and I personally BELIEVE they have. But, I believe in the evidence..its just the whole world doesnt accept it.

Im a BIIGGGGGGGGG proponent of the issues that theyve been here all along, are here now, come and go from here, and new ones arriving and departing daily.

I just dont personally believe they are here to assist us, enslave us, change us or bail us out, eat us, or breed with us. Those things they can get a zillion place across the Cosmos.

Im with you here! Thank you silo13...Best, MS

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

This isn't Star Trek.

There is heavy evidence 'they' have intervened before on numerous occasions.

So, taking that into consideration - do you believe 'they' would, again?

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Ahhhhh, got'cha now!

And I dunno but even though I've never traveled to another life sustaining planet? I think we're pretty special.

peace

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

a reply to: mysterioustranger

Ahhhhh, got'cha now!

And I dunno but even though I've never traveled to another life sustaining planet? I think we're pretty special.

peace

Great! Hey can to please tell that to my wife? The "special" part"? Even my dog growls at me when I get home.....thanks silo

Peace' n Love 'n Light...back at cha!

Best

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wonder if NK ever had, or will someday have encounters like these:

The encounter at Minot Air Force Base:
Missile Shutdowns. This incident lasted approximately four hours, and was confirmed by three different nuclear missile sites...

The Encounter at Malmstrom Air Force Base:
The missiles were down for most of the day. Neither the Air Force invesigation, nor Boeing’s tests found any cause for the shutdown....”

"They" "supposedly" showed us that they were capable of intervention. I would certainly not bet on it happening though, the stakes are just too high without an official disclosure of what really happened.
www.collective-evolution.com...

edit on 17-4-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Would be cool if they just dismantled the pieces over the ocean and each sides war room just goes silent and some humanoid/alien MF jumps on their coms and tells them "we're watching you, be mindful of the future"

I believe they are here and watching to see what we get ourselves into, like someone said before, maybe they've adopted us

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join