It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Trolls CNN On Live TV

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL, even some kids are smarter than the collective zombies that work for CNN.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It'd be great if he was mouthing "fake news." Are you giving a 12 year old to much credit? You sure he wasn't mouthing something else? It looked more like good old-fashioned f-bombs. Great job either way. That kid will start a company called Prestige Worldwide.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Watch President Trump get wind of this and invite the kid back for a Presidential medal. He deserves it!

What should the award be named?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Figures. The kid is a white male.

What does race or sex have to do with anything (pertaining to this video)?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Figures. The kid is a white male.

Funny how its become acceptable to be causally racist toward white males. I am not a Trump supporter and you may yourself be a white male for all I know, but the trend of writing off someones opinion because they are a white male is on the rise, there is even twisted logic as to why this isnt racist being spread around. I am not saying that in the past this wasnt the case for minorities in the west, but merely pointing out that it seems we are not going to triumph over racisim, but instead just watch the pendulum swing from side to side, only rarely crossing over the middle. Thats pure comedy, the over correcting, the creation of new problems in response to old problems. I Guess That's The Way The Whole Darn Human Comedy Keeps Perpetuating itself

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GorillaSnoop
It'd be great if he was mouthing "fake news." Are you giving a 12 year old to much credit? You sure he wasn't mouthing something else? It looked more like good old-fashioned f-bombs. Great job either way. That kid will start a company called Prestige Worldwide.

Because the X symbol he was gesticulating coincides with the F bomb and not the word fake right?

Wouldn't you think he would have used a different hand symbol to gesticulate the F bomb if that's the word he was using? Like the middle finger?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN covers the White House Easter Egg Roll event and gets trolled by a kid apparently yelling "Fake News" in the background !

There's still hope for kids that can grow up smart !

Kid Trolls CNN On Live TV

CNN’s Jim Acosta was speaking on the White House grounds during the annual Easter Egg Roll, and during the live shot, a kid totally snuck behind him and mouthed the words, “fake news.” For real.

Kid photobombs ‘fake news’ CNN reporter at White House Easter Egg Roll

It's sad ,disgraceful deplorable and sickening, to see this poor child have his free will snatched from his soul..its; an abomination to free will.

I feel so sorry for this child but you can't blame the child, it's the parents who are at fault because they themselves lack free will.Lack of free will runs in the dna..that's fact!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

It's sad ,disgraceful deplorable and sickening, to see this poor child have his free will snatched from his soul..its; an abomination to free will.

I feel so sorry for this child but you can't blame the child, it's the parents who are at fault because they themselves lack free will.Lack of free will runs in the dna..that's fact!

No need to feel sorry for him. It looks to me like not only was he using free will but expressing his right to free speech and enjoying the hell out of it in the process. Maybe you should feel sorry for yourself, since it seems that MSM has you by the throat.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
comn. we need to quit being distracted by non stories like this. its a waste of energy and furthers nothing. we complain about the crap the media covers all the time yet if were perfectly willing to partake in the same behavior nothing is ever going to change.

I think it serves to demonstrate that the grass roots voters just don't believe the main stream press any more

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

originally posted by: TheScale
comn. we need to quit being distracted by non stories like this. its a waste of energy and furthers nothing. we complain about the crap the media covers all the time yet if were perfectly willing to partake in the same behavior nothing is ever going to change.

I think it serves to demonstrate that the grass roots voters just don't believe the main stream press any more

I'm PRETTY sure that kid isn't allowed to vote.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Too bad. We need more informed voters.

Awesome kid! Made me laugh really very bigly.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I laughed even biglier.

Mostly because it was a kid being a turd, and I have a soft spot in my heart for that kind of stuff (my youngest turd still lives with us). Although im not a fan of CNN, either.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, it's kinda fun to see kids being kids.

But whatcha wanna bet, somebody will say he was a Trump operative paid to create more propaganda against CNN in retaliation for their unbiased coverage?

Double or nothing someone tries to say the kid is a 36 year old Russian spy in mskeup...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

We already had someone on here suggesting he was an easily influenced dolt not acting under his free will a little earlier in thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I won already? Wow...

I sense a financial plan in my future...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
See now this earlier this morning, nice laugh over my morning cup of coffee. Love it how the other kid gets in on the fun and wags his finger at CNN.
Would of been even funnier if it was Baron trump doing it.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The last Jedi.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

That was priceless. There may be hope for the future of the USA. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

...and you're impressed that a literal manifestation of everything that makes the alt right childish would troll the airwaves in such a fashion?

Imagine that.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TramperoJuan

You really think a kid being a kid and making a joke is a "literal manifestation of everything that makes the alt right childish"?

Boy, you've got it bad...

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join