It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Trolls CNN On Live TV

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Gotta suck when elementary stupid think you're a hack. haha # the corporate world.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hmm if I had a son, he'd act like that...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
geez they hired George cloney to do the news?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The other kid is expressing himself with the international sign for blowjobs

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

It's sad ,disgraceful deplorable and sickening, to see this poor child have his free will snatched from his soul..its; an abomination to free will.

I feel so sorry for this child but you can't blame the child, it's the parents who are at fault because they themselves lack free will.Lack of free will runs in the dna..that's fact!

No need to feel sorry for him. It looks to me like not only was he using free will but expressing his right to free speech and enjoying the hell out of it in the process. Maybe you should feel sorry for yourself, since it seems that MSM has you by the throat.

This kid has lost his free will forever and it's humiliating to see how so many people find his actions ammusing.By the time the kid reaches 18, he will then be a sheaple just like the 97.4% of humans on this site.

This thread should read.

How to make your child a puppet like us'

This child never had a chance to really understand what's going on in the real world,his deplorable parents have embedded false thoughts that have nothing to do with what's real.Kids like him who are raised by those type of parents will most likely do something horrible to the community because they lack reality and obviously have lost all options that free will provides for the brain.I feel so sorry for this poor child of 2017 because his brain has been tampered with by people whom were born from the 70s on down,and that means that the people from the 70S on down learned from the people in the 40s on down.

Now this child in 2017 has teachings from people who basically were programmed and sheaplized from the 40s generation and that's extremely sad..extremely detrimental to the thought process.That's FACT!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Or, maybe this kid just hates hippies all on his own just like I did when I was 12.

I didn't need anyone to tell me what to think about the useless America-hating subversive left when I was a kid. I was intelligent enough to see it all for myself.

I knew exactly what I wanted at that age -- racing dirt bikes, guns (completed Hunter Safety Training at 12), and felt a deep love for everything that was the finest and best in my country (our military, police and first responders, those who accomplish and achieve).

Of course, that certainly didn't include a bunch of useless leftist hippies...

So, it's really insulting to me personally -- and I'm sure others would agree -- that just because at 12 years old I loved pretty much everything about this country that I still love to this day, I must have been a "puppet".

The brilliant Kellyanne Conway seems to me to have raised a son who cannot only think for himself, is empowered to be a boy with all the fun and exuberance that goes along with it instead of some feminized pajama boy liberal, but the kid is smart enough to know America-hating liberal propaganda when he sees it.

Well Done, Ms. Conway, and way-to-go, kid! Keep up the good work!

Have a nice evening.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Either we laugh at this or we start killing people we dont like.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Top thread on ats = a child being a child, leading to a thread full of grown adults being children. Cool.
edit on 19-4-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

:-) Cute.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
That's what the world needs more of, a little humor in the news, instead of a nuclear winter, terrorism, and The Oilers getting beaten 7-0 by the sharks.

(post by Ansuzrune removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Glad you're feeling better.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Top thread on ats = a child being a child, leading to a thread full of grown adults being children. Cool.

Better than than the real "fake news".

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think it is hilarious.
Even the news guy was smiling.

Let the kids be kids while they can be.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

It's sad ,disgraceful deplorable and sickening, to see this poor child have his free will snatched from his soul..its; an abomination to free will.

I feel so sorry for this child but you can't blame the child, it's the parents who are at fault because they themselves lack free will.Lack of free will runs in the dna..that's fact!

No need to feel sorry for him. It looks to me like not only was he using free will but expressing his right to free speech and enjoying the hell out of it in the process. Maybe you should feel sorry for yourself, since it seems that MSM has you by the throat.

This kid has lost his free will forever and it's humiliating to see how so many people find his actions ammusing.By the time the kid reaches 18, he will then be a sheaple just like the 97.4% of humans on this site.

This thread should read.

How to make your child a puppet like us'

This child never had a chance to really understand what's going on in the real world,his deplorable parents have embedded false thoughts that have nothing to do with what's real.Kids like him who are raised by those type of parents will most likely do something horrible to the community because they lack reality and obviously have lost all options that free will provides for the brain.I feel so sorry for this poor child of 2017 because his brain has been tampered with by people whom were born from the 70s on down,and that means that the people from the 70S on down learned from the people in the 40s on down.

Now this child in 2017 has teachings from people who basically were programmed and sheaplized from the 40s generation and that's extremely sad..extremely detrimental to the thought process.That's FACT!

or it's possible this kid is smart enough to think for himself and pays attention.

I remember when I thought I knew every damn thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Lol, generation z is going to be so red pilled.

The left really shot themselves in the foot when they started going after people like PewDiePie and his 55 million followers, who are mostly ages 8-18.

edit on 19-4-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I logged in the first time in a long time to say one thing:

This is why I don't login into this website anymore. This thread is the top thread on ATS right now. This....is what's got ATS buzzing the most right now. A child saying "fake news" in the background of a newscast.

I thought ATS was better than this. But it seems some people are yahoodotcom regulars, as much as they are ATS.

I'll try again in 5-6 more months and see if it's any better.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
I logged in the first time in a long time to say one thing:

This is why I don't login into this website anymore. This thread is the top thread on ATS right now. This....is what's got ATS buzzing the most right now. A child saying "fake news" in the background of a newscast.

I thought ATS was better than this. But it seems some people are yahoodotcom regulars, as much as they are ATS.

I'll try again in 5-6 more months and see if it's any better.
You have to understand,93.7% of this site are mostly republicans AND DIE HARD fox news watcher..so you already have an idea on how those type of people think and act.That's why it's laughable to them to see a kid act this way..sad and disgusting.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Or, maybe this kid just hates hippies all on his own just like I did when I was 12.

I didn't need anyone to tell me what to think about the useless America-hating subversive left when I was a kid. I was intelligent enough to see it all for myself.

I knew exactly what I wanted at that age -- racing dirt bikes, guns (completed Hunter Safety Training at 12), and felt a deep love for everything that was the finest and best in my country (our military, police and first responders, those who accomplish and achieve).

So, it's really insulting to me personally -- and I'm sure others would agree -- that just because at 12 years old I loved pretty much everything about this country that I still love to this day, I must have been a "puppet".

The brilliant Kellyanne Conway seems to me to have raised a son who cannot only think for himself, is empowered to be a boy with all the fun and exuberance that goes along with it instead of some feminized pajama boy liberal, but the kid is smart enough to know America-hating liberal propaganda when he sees it.

Have a nice evening.

The brilliant Kellyanne Conway

They programmed you to huh?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Have a nice evening.

The brilliant Kellyanne Conway

They programmed you to huh?

Nope. I was born with my own intellect and the common sense to know that the primary goal of leftism is wealth redistribution. Basing an entire political ideology upon stealing from those who create and produce to subsidize those who don't is no different from legalized thievery.

I normally don't flame people on their piss-poor grammar, but you've impugned my intelligence, even though THIS ISN'T THE MUD PIT, so you should probably be called out on not knowing the difference between the preposition "to" and the adverb "too".

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join