It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Girl Hospitalized By Nazis!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ChipForBrains

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yes she did. She was part of Antifa which had thrown M-80's into the crowd and had rushed Trump supporters, was right in the middle of the fight looking for a fight.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It is amazing to me how gender is put into the equation when something like this happens. You want people to use whatever bathroom they want? You want people to be able to identify as what they please? You want equality for all? Women in combat roles. Same Sex marriage...but when it comes to themselves it is morality and old school.

She entered a fight. She was not sitting on a street corner with a latte and got KTFO...nope. It reminds me of girls who interfere with fights their boyfriends are in and get hit. There is no need to be there but they are and if you are in the middle there are no rules.

Do I agree with hitting women? No. The guy who hit her was not right in what he did. If she hit him with a bat or an object, well, they yes she is fair game. it is a threat.

Oh wait...that's right....she said she was going to scalp a 100 people....karma was on point this day....

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret
This poor individual got traumatized twice. Psychically and emotionally. First by being punched in the face by a "nazi" and then some bigot just assumed that this generic entity identifies as a "she" based on nothing but psychical appearance!!! Apparently it is no longer safe in America to go to a rally determined to bring back 100 "nazi" scalps.

[snipped]

Wasn't she supposed to get back at her house with 100 nazi scalps? And looks like she was punching the guy first. If you go for a fight, don't bitch when you get your @ss whopped. If you act like a man, take it like a man. Otherwise STFU

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Lysergic:

There is a guy in a god damn yellow green "Jesus Will Judge You" jacket, kicking someone on the ground getting mobbed...

Yeah, I'm sure he was helping him up like a good Samaritan...repeatedly!

I saw him use his toe in a severe nudge-like action to see if he was awake. He then helped him to his feet and taps him on the brow with a 4 by 4 crucifix, and it's oops a daisy, down he goes again.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Same crowd claiming "OMG he hit a woman who wanted to scalp 100 Nazis" has no problem with a transgendered girl chalk full of steroids beating up on girls on her way to a state wrestling championship.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Should have had a Pepsi

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
She come in like Ali 'fists clenched' and face covered (she looks very androgynous with her face covered) then when dude charges her (he my not of know she was female) she opens her hands to push the guy back... didn't work very well for her.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow! Americans are so uncouth. If that was a British guy knocking her out I'm sure he would have said sorry. When she wakes up, she'll be able to report that he had a great accent.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
She wanted 100 nazi scalps, but instead got a five finger equalizer to the forehead! That's a lesson right there, a bitter one!
edit on 17-4-17 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here is a shot of Queen Antifa wielding a glass wine bottle as a weapon. Antifa also used glass bottles as projectiles,

Also notice the tactical combat glove with reinforced hardened knuckles.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Good photo!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

It came from reuters.

pictures.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Here is a shot of Queen Antifa wielding a glass wine bottle as a weapon. Antifa also used glass bottles as projectiles,

Also notice the tactical combat glove with reinforced hardened knuckles.

She's going to get a lot worse than what she got if she keeps doing stuff like that!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Yes she did. She was part of Antifa which had thrown M-80's into the crowd and had rushed Trump supporters, was right in the middle of the fight looking for a fight.

She actually punches him first watch the video. She tries an upper cut to his jaw. Granted he shrugs it off meaning she cant hit very hard but apparently he can.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChipForBrains
a reply to: Lysergic

she didn't attack the guy, he attacked her.

Really? How about caught in a frame, would that change your mind?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Thank you for the PERFECT screen grab. She got exactly what she was looking for. We should add this screen shot to her go fund me page!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

We should add this screen shot to her go fund me page!

People will pay for someone to be an idiot. Nice.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

She wants money because she was attacked....NOT!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Another good shot of her tactical combat glove with hardened knuckles.

She was out for blood.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join