It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Girl Hospitalized By Nazis!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i guess next time i have a video of a girl getting punched im gonna post it on ATS. so everyone can laugh at her and, idk maybe inspire violence the next time there is a rally

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: whatsecret

To me the vid just does not add up "her" being attacked, but rather she along with others are charging against folks, and meet due reistance. In the background, her friends are giving really hard time for folks, punching and kicking low lieing folks, so - I guess those coming there between urgently did not hesitate to cut off with reasonable force.

You have that backwards.

In the background are TRUMP supporters that ganged up on a protestor that did not run from their "Charge"..

And like cowards they outnumbered the poor guy and stomped and kicked him for standing there.

That woman showed up to try and help him and that Nazi punched her too.

The guy in the bright yellow Jesus jacket in the footage is the give away..

I saw him in the full footage on youtube.

You can see the trump supporters beating that kid from a different angle here...NOTE the guy with the bright yellow jesus jacket.

SAME GUYS stomping that kid in the background in OP video

The girl was trying to save the poor fellow..

You effen tards ...cheering guys punching women...and gang-jumping people...Cowards...

edit on 17-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Ironic, when she posts a picture on her facebook saying "going to get 100 nazi scalps" in all her might and glory.

Then the reality, she gets into a chaos zone, where people fight, bite and scream, and she gets a lesson on the harshness of reality vs the fantasy she had in her mind before this all started, that's the irony of all this.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In legal terms, it's called "mutual combat", and is a push in most states.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

for the record....i just like it when people (man or woman) boast,brag,threaten and posture about doing violence and then get their ass kicked. This POS lost her woman card when she donned hammer gloves and a mask and joined the fray. Screw her and all violent protesters. I hope they all get a hospital stays if this is how they want to behave.

(post by vjr1113 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ahhhh hahaha.

after all that huffing and puffing.

YOU WERE WRONG LIKE I SAID BWAHAHA

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
i guess next time i have a video of a girl getting punched im gonna post it on ATS. so everyone can laugh at her and, idk maybe inspire violence the next time there is a rally

Or perhaps you'll take the time to differentiate between situations.

A) A man walking up and cold cocking a woman sitting on a park bench is quite different than

B) A woman claiming she's going to scalp 100 Nazis, shows up dressed for a fight with a group who threw M-80's at a crowd, had a bottle in her hand to use as a weapon and got punched when in the middle of a fight.

Only lefties can conflate the two.
edit on 17-4-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Dollar sez you dont.
edit on 17-4-2017 by Lysergic because: autoaids

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So they used Antifa's own tactics against them ?

To quote my favorite galactic emperor.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Can't wait for the next lulz video Antifa keep it up plz.

Every time someone sees you guys in action it turns that many more against your stupid cause.

Game on.

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

who fights at a march? the thing that blows my mind is how you go to a march and just start swinging at people.

both sideds are stupid for fighting but at least im not taking pleasure of seeing a girl getting punched. its horrifying.

link   

How's calling me names helping you?

You arent getting it, you are being overly emotional, thus lacking the rationality of the irony of the situation.

She learned a lesson, right there, the hard way, of course I didnt think she was going to cut someone's scalp! dont be a fool. But she bragged about it, well the fantasy was all there that moment, then reality hit with five fingers on her forehead, that's life, expectancy/fantasy vs harsh reality. Thats funny!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Antifa.

It's their Modus Operendai.

Seriously read up on them violence is their choice tactic... mob violence while hiding their faces.

Whose the fascist there?
edit on 17-4-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Lol, wtf computer...wtf.
edit on 17-4-2017 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

two americans fighting on the street in protest isnt funny. this place is clearly trash.

a girl getting punched by a man isnt funny to me, i dont care if she deserved it. theres plenty of girls that deserve to get punched but you dont do it, at least i dont, because im a man.

but hey find whatever excuse you need, if punching girls gets you off. im not telling you not to do it.
edit on 17-4-2017 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

a reply to: MysticPearl

who fights at a march?

Antifa, the terrorist group this lady is a member of. Everything was peaceful until they showed up and started throwing M-80's into the crowd. Third rally in Berkeley alone in the last year they've shown up to and brought violence.

I mean, do you even understand the chain of events or did you just decide to jump in and white knight for the lady?

link   

a girl getting punched by a man isnt funny to me, i dont care if she deserved it. theres plenty of girls that deserve to get punched but you dont do it, at least i dont, because im a man.

Sexist!
2nd.

link   

Cool story White Knight.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Not even sure I know or care what this Antifa or nazis are, but I myself would not punch a woman at a rally, unless she is attacking my children

I guess the US just loves tension, gotta pick A side, who can we fight next, hell what about each other

WHY

because we disagree on something

I am glad the UK has its stereo type of old timers with to many manners

Chill out with the extreme sides of the debate and try and find the middle ground

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join