It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Girl Hospitalized By Nazis!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChipForBrains
If this vid was shown in a court of law, noone would conclude that this women attacked anyone.

Incorrect!

US courts are actually very fond of the term 'perceived threat'. And, although not a certainty, have found in favour of the defender when perceived threat has been used as the defense on a very regular basis. Even in cases where one party has lost a life based on the perception.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You are in fact breaking the TandC there.

I am pointing out what can be seen in the vid. Nothing more nothing less. I don't care what the cool crowd thinks.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

She got what she deserved plain and simple..I am sick of people like her playing the victim. You go to protests you may possibly be pepper sprayed or punched in the face.
Quit calling Republicans Nazis, it was the Democrats who were the Nazis and they still trying to promote the Nazi, Facist, propaganda. I fully support Trump supporters beating some asses, we will only be pushed so far before we take mattters into our own hands!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

What perceived threat?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

He didnt have to go looking, she was right there in his face, looking for a fight.

To his right there were real men fighting. could've joined that crowd if he wanted to fight but he picked her.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

question... is there video showing what was further down the street...

I ask because if there were cops coming... or a group of Antifa rushing to help their brethren... do you stand alone to be swarmed over or get back in your group, and hopefully avoid an arrest or group beat down.

According to this video, cops had no more f*cks to give. Funny how he's complaining that cops are not doing anything. Whatever happened to "f*ck the police" ?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret

originally posted by: Irishhaf

question... is there video showing what was further down the street...

I ask because if there were cops coming... or a group of Antifa rushing to help their brethren... do you stand alone to be swarmed over or get back in your group, and hopefully avoid an arrest or group beat down.

According to this video, cops had no more f*cks to give. Funny how he's complaining that cops are not doing anything. Whatever happened to "f*ck the police" ?

I always love to see these rich upper middle-class anarchist kids after getting their arses beat when they provoke a fight go crying to the police.

Truly makes my day. The irony off the charts.

Edit: Oh wait. It seems I totally misjudged that video. Oh well, my response makes no sense now.
edit on -050012pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChipForBrains
a reply to: Prezbo369

She was in the middle a conflict, I expect her to move.

Yes she purposely went to a conflict, not to sell cookies, not to spread the word of jesus at easter, but to fight. And you expect her to move away from the fighting? Or towards it like she did?

Taking at fighting stance, making a fist? None of that, stop lying. All she did is look around her, then she turned her head and saw the guy was going to punch her causing her to close her eyes and stretch her arms out.

No she raises her arms like anyone does when theyre about to fight, youve had a fight in your life right? Probably not thinking about it...

You mean my honest analysis of video evidence.

No your typical dishonest white-knight defence of anyone female (or claiming to be female) in the hopes of female attention. Youre entirely transparent in this reguard and it's consistently hilarious
keep it up! lol

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
I am amazed that the first to cry for equality are the first to cry when that right catches them.

All puns intended.

Going to a 'protest' with the intent to find violence...and finding violence....say it ain't so!!!!

I think some dude, a long arse time ago, came up with a saying about this....something something wish for, something something actually getting it.

I agree with you but knocking out little girls is frowned upon in my neck of the woods.
edit on 17-4-2017 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

He didnt have to go looking, she was right there in his face, looking for a fight.

To his right there were real men fighting. could've joined that crowd if he wanted to fight but he picked her.

To his right in a melee...and not in his face...got it...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I agree with you but knocking out little girls is frowned upon in my neck of the woods.

knocking out anyone is frowned upon in my kneck of the woids. Youre part of the reason why some women think theyre untouchable and are allowed to hit men, you sexist.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Note to Antifa's and other idiots. Do not post on FB on how you are going to beat up nazis and then cry victim when said nazi punches back.
All sympathy she would have had in a jury trial for a man punching women for assault erased by that post.

Should be captioned: "When Reality hits you"

A least she taught herself a lesson in equality.

I'd say she got a wake up call in inequality - it's everywhere! Men are generally stronger than women, some people have more money than others, some are born better looking etc. That is reality and these kooks expect to have equal outcomes regardless of the people involved or the subject at hand.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

To his right in a melee...and not in his face...got it...

Nobody was in his face before he ran up to her face.

Anyways, kudos to the people who finally pushed back against these idiots. This guy gets no respect from me regardless was she in his face or not...

This member said it best.

originally posted by: vonclod

Who's crying..the girl wanted to be in a riot and got some..the dude is still a straight up bitch.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

knocking out anyone is frowned upon in my kneck of the woids. Youre part of the reason why some women think theyre untouchable and are allowed to hit men, you sexist.

LOL that's a good one. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Yes she purposely went to a conflict, not to sell cookies, not to spread the word of jesus at easter, but to fight. And you expect her to move away from the fighting? Or towards it like she did?

It doesn't matter what anyone expects. What matters is what the video evidence shows. It doesn't show her attacking, or having the intention to attack anyone.

No she raises her arms like anyone does when theyre about to fight, youve had a fight in your life right? Probably not thinking about it...

The video does not show her taking an offensive stance. Nowhere.

No your typical dishonest white-knight defence of anyone female (or claiming to be female) in the hopes of female attention.

Wut? In the hopes of female attention? I am sorry but I don't have to do anything to get female attention, and I don't even begin to see how this would work here on ATS.

Youre entirely transparent in this reguard and it's consistently hilarious keep it up! lol

You are completely delusional.

I have no love for Antifa, or hairy girls, I even agree that she had it coming. The only reason I responded with this is because people were claiming that she attacked the guy. She didn't.

The behavior of ATS members here is pathetic. I am just giving my opinion based on what the video shows.

Sofar, I have been accused of being Reldra, being the girl in the vid, a liar, a troll, a dishonest white knight etc.

Pathetic.
edit on 17-4-2017 by ChipForBrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

My insult? What insult?

And what backfire? The fact that another member misinterpreted my comment does not reflect on me.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This reminds me of a joke.

If you had one life preserver and saw an Antifa and a Nazi drowning. . . . would you get hard or soft-shell tacos for lunch?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: DBCowboy

We are surrounded by cry babies.

To borrow a line from "Chicago Justice" episode that was on last night..D.A. to A.D.A. Stone at end of show - "When did we start going to college to get stupider."

Entity (wouldn't want to offend the SJWs) this thread is about could have fit right in for the final suspect snowflake in the story. All talk until actually held accountable for what she did...then feigned outrage and dismay.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join