It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever seen this in the sky?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Easter bunny does have a spaceship that is colored like an Easter egg and has lights on it. You don't think he rides in a sled with Reindeer pulling it do you?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
I'm sure there was a similar thread asked before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry to go off topic, but one of those threads has an anonymous atser offhandly mention "watch out for the economy" the day before Washington bailed out the banks, that first day of the official great recession. Weird!!! (I had to look up the dates myself to check, I knew it was around the same time, but it was literally the day before).

Edit: second link, third page, first post
edit on 15-4-2017 by anotheramethyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

It looks like a very bright star, but has ged/blue/green lights on the edge of it.

I've seen exactly the same thing a couple of months ago! I even called my wife over to look at it because it was so low in the night sky. It was stationary. I saw the same colors which made me question whether it was a star. I also looked at it through a pair of binoculars but still couldn't make out what it was.

I thought it may have been a possible Doppler affect of various gasses emanating off a star, but again it was so low in the night sky. I also thought it could have been a drone, but it was stationary for a very long time. (I eventually went to bed so I never saw it change it's position). I thought if it was a drone it would have eventually moved its position and shown some movement.

It was definitely weird.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Not too off topic.....with the gain turned up on my gen 3 night vision, I see tr3s doing at least 1400 at 55,000 or so at night.....no lights....last night it looked like Utah to Alabama or Miami.....haulin azz, I had him for just eight seconds

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Do you happen to have any video of these events?!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brywilson2

originally posted by: intrptr

As the evening progresses, it remains stationary (as proven by crosshairs in telescope lens), while skycap (stars) move according to earth's rotation.

If your telescope is tracking yes it appears to remain 'stationary' in the crosshairs.

It looks like a very bright star, but has ged/blue/green lights on the edge of it.

Probably Star Scintillation.

telescope does not track. Object does not move. The stars do.

Right. But you're the only one reporting this.

Mmmkay...

The spectrum of the object you claim to see is obviously scintillation, proving its above the atmosphere, therefore it can only be a celestial object, either the North Star or you're pranking the boards.

I see you bailed so... unless you return with some other than your own subjective interpretation...the latter.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
No vids......on the starlight viewer.....without lights on the plane......it looks at first like a bat

No contrail at all

I don't think the thermal camera could spot them, but it might record them, it's 2x magnification...it records onto a sd card

a reply to: Macenroe82

edit on 16-4-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

That would be awesome.
I have a few different thermal cameras. Both of them are equipped on a drone.
However, i think they both only have a max reading distance of 40-60 meters.

I need to get my hands on some NVG's

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I live about 90 miles south of Lake Michigan. For years I've seen something in the sky off & on, pointed it out to several people who've seen it.
Looking at it through binoculars/telescope doesn't really show much more detail, so it must be far away, or very small.
As the evening progresses, it remains stationary (as proven by crosshairs in telescope lens), while skyscape (stars) move according to earth's rotation.
As the earth tilts during the seasons, it remains at or about the same place above the horizon, leading me to believe it is earth based, not astronomical.

it's south by southwest, about 7:00 if due north is 12:00, About 40 degrees above the horizon.

When I lived in Lake Village Indiana, it was about the rough heading of Peru/Grissom AFB, so thought it was something above that. Now, I live near Monticello, Indiana, and it is on the same heading, while Peru/Grissom AFB is directly east of me.

I've asked several people, including current military members, police officers I know, UFO-ologists, even Purdue astronomy instructors (not sure of exact title/class name). all save 1 active military person didn't know, 1 cop mentioned calls about it. The one military person was evasive and terse, attempted to change the subject.

Some suggestions I've gotten:

-----Surveillance drone. Self-debunked, as I don't think the USG did high-end surveillance much before 9/11, and Ive seen this thing since way before then. Besides, as someone who sometimes fishes all night, I've seen it in the sky from dusk till daylight. IDK what drone capabilities are, but 10-12 hours of stationary hover doesn't seem possible.

-----Weather Balloon. If it's at 40 degrees above horizon, and far away enough that binocs wont enlarge it much, then it has to be multiple miles high. I remember reading that the longest tethering cord/cable possible would be under 2 miles; no material is made that could support its own weight, and the rigors of weather/wind/stresses by earth's rotation (from a PU professor).

-----Satellite. I've seen these moving in the sky, or rather, reflections off them. They look different, and they move. I realize there are geosynchronous ones, but do they have multi color lights? And if so, would the distinction of the colors be seen from earth?

-----Space Station. See satellite.

----- Airliner, or training flights. The military person swears this, even though the object doesn't move.

The one military person from Peru/Grissom AFB (supposedly closed, but a military base never really closes, does it?), was very evasive. You know how you ask someone something, and they try to deflect you, giving you an answer thats obviously false, repeating it over and over, looking down and to the side?

Opinions, thoughts, etc?

So..you had it through telescope crosshairs eh? Then why not take proper readings and photos and evidence and WORLD FAMOUS?

Sounds to me like you are taking about Sirius. And yes, it moves.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Sorry, it was just me playing with my new (as seen on TV) Tac-Light flashlight while on top of Pikes Peak.

I'll make sure and let everyone know next time.

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

As the evening progresses, it remains stationary (as proven by crosshairs in telescope lens), while skycap (stars) move according to earth's rotation.

If your telescope is tracking yes it appears to remain 'stationary' in the crosshairs.

Probably Star Scintillation.

telescope does not track. Object does not move. The stars do.

Right. But you're the only one reporting this.

Mmmkay...

The spectrum of the object you claim to see is obviously scintillation, proving its above the atmosphere, therefore it can only be a celestial object, either the North Star or you're pranking the boards.

I see you bailed so... unless you return with some other than your own subjective interpretation...the latter.

I didn't bail. I DO have a life, that involves activities other than sitting here waiting for trolls to insult me.

And again, if you read, the object DID NOT move in relation to earth's rotation. Ive said this several times, yet you don't understand that, or you're being a rude, uniformed, unreading, troll. Unless you seriously address the issue........the latter.

See what I did there?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Im sure Sirius does move, but the object i'm asking about doesn't.
Proper readings with what? An antique spotting scope?
If you want those numbers, come here and get them, I'll point out the object to you.
I merely asked what it is.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

That was designed to bring you back... you just got foot in mouth disease again. Did others report this, do you have a pic?

After all so much time went by and you don't think about recording it or posting others sightings.

There should be a rash on YouTube...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Im sure Sirius does move, but the object i'm asking about doesn't.
Proper readings with what? An antique spotting scope?
If you want those numbers, come here and get them, I'll point out the object to you.
I merely asked what it is.

So you have said 100 times. Thing is, with no proof at all and no details I am inclined to believe it was Sirius and you are mistaken about it not moving. Either that or its a tethered blimp or some such object

Not calling you a liar. Just mistaken.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I told you what you can do to show everyone here if you want in this post:

Easy peasy.

Or, you can take one long exposure, the stars moving will leave trails, but your object won't, and that would be telling and show us what you are talking about:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
its an planet probally venus,mars or jupiter

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

just link it, www.abovetopsecret.com...

@op you wont find anything on this site except skeptics, no one here ever has any interest in proving or verifying the claims of others, everyone comes here to # all over claims others make, nothing more.

get a camera

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: anotheramethyst

just link it, www.abovetopsecret.com...

@op you wont find anything on this site except skeptics, no one here ever has any interest in proving or verifying the claims of others, everyone comes here to # all over claims others make, nothing more.

get a camera

Is it REALLY so bad to ask for at least some details or proof. Otherwise it could be anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yes, OP, what you are seeing is real, and I have witnessed the exact thing you describe. More of a "strobe" of different colors than a twinkling or blinking. You know that they are not stars when they do not follow the arc of the rest of the heavens.

I have personally witnessed these multi-color objects turn an ember red and descend tree top high, split in two, and go back together. Also they will respond to a spotlight or flashlight, and seem to be telepathic.

There was a study done of these exact same objects and it was actually done in my neck of the woods.

Challenged to explain sightings of unidentified lights and luminous phenomena in the sky around Piedmont, Missouri, Rutledge decided to subject these reports to scientific analysis. He put together a team of observers with college training in the physical sciences, including a large array of equipment: RF spectrum analyzers, Questar telescopes, low-high frequency audio detectors, electromagnetic frequency analyzer, cameras, and a galvanometer to measure variations in the Earth's gravitational field. The resulting Project Identification commenced in April 1973, logging several hundred hours of observation time. This was the first UFO scientific field study, able to monitor the phenomena in real-time, enabling Rutledge to calculate the objects' actual velocity, course, position, distance, and size. Observation of the unclouded night sky often revealed "pseudostars" - stationary lights camouflaged by familiar constellations. Some objects appeared to mimic the appearance of known aircraft; others violated the laws of physics. The most startling discovery was that on at least 32 recorded occasions, the movement of the lights synchronized with actions of the observers. They appeared to respond to a light being switched on and off, and to verbal or radio messages. The final results of this project were documented in the 1981 book, Project Identification: The first Scientific Study of UFO Phenomena.

en.wikipedia.org...

Try to get the book Project Identification. You will see the time lapse pictures that the doc and his team took, and read about all his observations and measurements.

His conclusion? It is a real phenomenon and they are telepathic.

I think the government has know about this for a while now, and probably have a good understanding of what it is all about. One thing for sure, they know it is there but do NOT want us to figure out what it is. I think there may actually be shills on sites like this that try to steer the topic away from the facts and make light of poster such as yourself that are correct when you say they do not move in the sky.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Actually they are there if you can weed through all the BS videos that show up in search results.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join