It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 officials who admit aliens exist and are among us!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ancient Aliens is false in your opinion???? You see it is neither false or true to me, cause its not possible to disprove it.

And for you to just claim the premise is false is just you showing your ignorance

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I feel so much better they admit to life elsewhere. What a revelation.

Admitting something as an official of the gubment is not proof. In fact its usually the opposite, lies, cover up or deflection.

I agree, diversion propaganda is always in the cards. It's always wise to question that which we've been told, regardless of who's telling it.
edit on 17-4-2017 by Neith because: ugh

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Phage

Ancient Aliens is false in your opinion???? You see it is neither false or true to me, cause its not possible to disprove it.

And for you to just claim the premise is false is just you showing your ignorance

Lack of evidence means it's false so it can be disproved. See if you make a claim have no evidence to back it up the claim is false.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

its unknown..... not untrue! is there intelligent life on other planets, because there no evidence does that makes that statement false? Unknown at this time would be how i would term these things...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Can you not see the arrogance at scoffing at something that is not found to be false?

edit on 17-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

its unknown..... not untrue! is there intelligent life on other planets, because there no evidence does that makes that statement false? Unknown at this time would be how i would term these things...

There actually is evidence to conclude life on other planets. we have examined atmospheres and conducted lab experiments to show its possible. However there is no proof life has developed on any planet other than ours. Meaning scientifically speaking alien life doesnt exist on planets. However we have shown it to exist on asteroids. Science is not about speculation science requires at minimum some supporting evidence. So even though people think its very likely aliens exist science cant prove it.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

You critical thinker, you.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

With deep ocean exploration steadily advancing, we have already discovered life in deep water, on this planet, that we never knew existed.

It is safe to assume that there is more knowledge that man DOES NOT KNOW than there is knowledge that he does have.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

everything is possible until proven otherwise!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Ok. TELL ME what project the Government has that is a flying CUBE! A gigantic black cube, dude. # isn't even aerodynamic, ffs. How is it even possible?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Aliensun

And you guys will live in your I believe without a shred of evidence bubble for ever because no proof is coming.

You were just as sure that Hillary was gonna win. We all remember your smug comments... my experience says you are wrong again.. it's ok. I've been wrong plenty too. But not this time

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join