It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 officials who admit aliens exist and are among us!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So i have noticed so many debunkers say that there is no evidence that Aliens exist, but the same could be said about God, yet so many believe in that, without evidence! for me there is no question that this world has paranormal events that happen, the question is are these events or experiences that witnesses encounter real or imaginary, for sure they will be real to the person experiencing it, but to someone not experiencing it they may look mental, pointing at a UFO that only exists in their own mind. one thing we can be certain of,is that governments are hiding something, but maybe again they are hiding that they know nothing, how embarrassing for them there was litto green guys diving in and out our reality at will, they may know it happens but have no other clue on the why, who, what, and where of this phenomenon, for me im 50/50 in the whole affair, tbh im looking at the things that dont get discussed as much "anywhere" yet are as old as any religion, and thats astral travel, or having a conscious obe etc, there is a lot of evidence that this has been done, even mutterings that greats like Einstein practised Astral projection.

Anyway i would like to leave this youtube video, for investigation. Cheers!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
... even mutterings that greats like Einstein practised Astral projection.

Right.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Podesta probably probes the aliens....

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Medvedev report is amazing, it's sad that people discredit or simply doesn't believe in things that are right under their noses.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Aliens won't exist right up to the day that NASA says that they do. Only then will the sheeple accept what has been before their eyes for over half a century. Cognitive dissidence is a bitch, part of the joke of life that allows us to keep going when the end is so clear.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Medvedev also said in the same interview he believes in Father Christmas , are we to believe he is real on the back of that ?
He was joking on both counts.
edit on 13-4-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I feel so much better they admit to life elsewhere. What a revelation.

Admitting something as an official of the gubment is not proof. In fact its usually the opposite, lies, cover up or deflection.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Here's the Medvedev video
Make of it what you will....

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

7 - Podesta

He did not 'admit' anything. He does not claim to be in the know - he just believe-

6 - Coëme

He (and his successor) did not 'admit' anything, he merely acknowledged that the sightings happened and that they never did find out what it was.

5 - French

He did not 'admit' anything (I am beginning to see a trend here). He straight out says that he saw what he thinks was an alien craft. He basically just had an unexplained sighting.

4 - Medvedev

Sure, he DID admit that - but then again, he admitted aliens and Santa Claus to be real, not just Aliens. One might think he was being sarcastic, no? Context matters..

3 - Salas

He did not 'admit' anything. Again it is just a man recalling an unexplained incident.

2 - Hellyer

He did not 'admit' anything. He literally says that he does not know, but that he believes that aliens exist.

1 - Chadwell

This one is sort of closer to hit the mark (but not really) as he bases his opinion on the investigations, but really, he just say that they were not able to figure out what the phenomenon were. His concern is that an enemy state would take advantage of the public's notion of these sightings. He neither conclude that it is aliens nor does he 'admit' anything.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

edit on 13 4 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
Podesta probably probes the aliens....

Maybe the young aliens.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

7 - Podesta

He did not 'admit' anything. He does not claim to be in the know - he just believe-

6 - Coëme

He (and his successor) did not 'admit' anything, he merely acknowledged that the sightings happened and that they never did find out what it was.

5 - French

He did not 'admit' anything (I am beginning to see a trend here). He straight out says that he saw what he thinks was an alien craft. He basically just had an unexplained sighting.

4 - Medvedev

Sure, he DID admit that - but then again, he admitted aliens and Santa Claus to be real, not just Aliens. One might think he was being sarcastic, no? Context matters..

3 - Salas

He did not 'admit' anything. Again it is just a man recalling an unexplained incident.

2 - Hellyer

He did not 'admit' anything. He literally says that he does not know, but that he believes that aliens exist.

1 - Chadwell

This one is sort of closer to hit the mark (but not really) as he bases his opinion on the investigations, but really, he just say that they were not able to figure out what the phenomenon were. His concern is that an enemy state would take advantage of the public's notion of these sightings. He neither conclude that it is aliens nor does he 'admit' anything.

See? It doesn't matter what anyone says, skepticals will always find an excuse to discredit it.

Just leave them alone. They'll be fine in their bubble.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

I'm just waking up, sitting on my patio having a cup of coffee looking at the new threads. As I scroll up reading the replies I see the little birds on the bottom of your post. At first I thought they were bugs and I damn near dropped my tablet! lol

I'm awake now, thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

7 - Podesta

6 - Coëme

5 - French

4 - Medvedev

3 - Salas

2 - Hellyer

1 - Chadwell

See? It doesn't matter what anyone says, skepticals will always find an excuse to discredit it.

So now fact and context are excuses?

No, I made valid points. Feel free to comment on them if you believe them to be invalid though - but otherwise, do not assume that I "will always find an excuse to discredit" whatever "it" constitutes.

edit on 13-4-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

When he mentions watching the Men In Black movie, he is telling us that he is joking.
--Well, maybe. Could the Russians have taken the movie seriously? (Now I'm joking.)

(It is all a big joke on us pulled by everybody, aliens and governments alike!)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

lets be honest if most people seen an UFO, they would "admit" to aliens existing. But you want Proof!!! well good luck on getting proof, we cant even prove that consciousness exists, yet i "think" it does.......

so do you only believe the things that you can verify by your own experiences???.... which wont be much if the case!

and Why DuPont btw..... that name makes me annoyed lol

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

7 - Podesta

6 - Coëme

5 - French

4 - Medvedev

3 - Salas

2 - Hellyer

1 - Chadwell

Just because folks interpret what was actually written or said accurately, without personal embellishment, does not mean they are a skeptic...
edit on 13-4-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
trump probably grabs them by their jerznibs. Nan Noo Nan noo.
Shazbot Orson I think they're on to us...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So the proof the world is holding its breath for is in an online video?

Whoda thunk it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

And you guys will live in your I believe without a shred of evidence bubble for ever because no proof is coming.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join