It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 officials who admit aliens exist and are among us!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If there are intelligent aliens living among us, I would think they'd be extremely concerned with the threat of a nuclear war involving North Korea. If NK conducts a nuclear test on Saturday, like some experts think, the US government is prepared to launch a strike against them, similar to the one they did on a Syrian air base. This could provoke NK to launch an attack on South Korea, or worse, have them launch a nuclear device at us. There are some military experts who worry about North Korean submarines launching missiles at the West coast. Many past threads on this site have discussed ET's concern with us utilizing nuclear weapons, for fear that we would use them if we colonized other worlds in the future. I'm curious if these "intelligent beings" will intervene or let the stupid humans destroy ourselves and our planet. In all honesty, if there is no intervention from ET's, that some say "kick started" our evolution, then they are either NOT concerned with humanity, or NEVER existed in the first place.
edit on 4/13/2017 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman
What would you think Psychological Warfare would involve?

Mind control, simply put.

Id trust him with my children.You wouldnt?

I'd sooner let John Podesta babysit

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

i dont see why they dont just take Mad Kim out by sniper, and start selling the people of NK tvs and such like things.
best to be controlled by the media than a wee fat guy with a complex...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I am certain that we are not the only critters in the cosmos. On that, Ancient Aliens is right.

Any more detail than that, I am unable.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I am certain that we are not the only critters in the cosmos. On that, Ancient Aliens is right.

I'm as certain as I can be without hard proof that we are not the only intelligent critters in the universe.

However, I'm far less convinced that any of those other intelligent critters are visiting Earth or have ever visited Earth.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman
What would you think Psychological Warfare would involve?

Mind control, simply put.

Id trust him with my children.You wouldnt?

I'd sooner let John Podesta babysit

Mind control?
How about mass mind control.
For the purpose of peaceful conflict resolution between nations.

Kinda like religon and other privatized belief systems (b.s.) "Mind control" has been around for thousands of years, again b.s. generally end up forcing their b.s. onto other b.s. which then causes one b.s. to start attacking the other b.s. The carrot specific to most of these b.s. is god, how to make it happy and how to bring its wrath.
This ofcourse varies (suspiciously) slightly from b.s. to b.s.

As far as who we trust our children with.....and Ill keep this one above the belt. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Soldiers beat politicians in my book everytime.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
Podesta probably probes the aliens....

I think Podesta may be one. In 2016, there was an ATS thread that described how he "spirit cooks".

""Spirit cooking refers to “a sacrament in the religion of Thelema which was founded by Aleister Crowley” and involves an occult performance during which menstrual blood, breast milk, urine and sperm are used to create a “painting”."

wearechange.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Roswell Debunked.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

But no one is saying that that clock doesn't exist.
Not much of an argument.
Oh and I've been to London. I've seen big Ben with my own eyes.
And I've seen the Eiffel tower too in case you want to throw in another straw man argument about iconic landmarks not existing.

You can't prove your kitchen exists if your not looking at it.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Ok. Yeah me too. SMH

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

That's true now.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

still a possibility though... dont you think?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I've been looking since the seventies when my interest was first peaked with stories of Roswell.
I've given it a fair chance. Governments can't cover up an illicit love affair never mind something as big as this would be.
Washington is a plumbers dream but no one has proven a thing.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

yes but people want to believe an illicit love affair,is true. thats our dirty reality!!!

Aliens...... is still something the majority of people don't want to contemplate as being true.

i wonder how they would have took the information back then,

then again War of the Worlds" hoax gave them a glimpse!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: Salander

I'm as certain as I can be without hard proof that we are not the only intelligent critters in the universe.

However, I'm far less convinced that any of those other intelligent critters are visiting Earth or have ever visited Earth.

So you dismiss out of hand reported sightings?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Aliens...... is still something the majority of people don't want to contemplate as being true.
Upon what do you base this assertion?

then again War of the Worlds" hoax gave them a glimpse!

Yes. Martians attacking with heat rays is scary. Not sure that has much to do with "disclosure."

edit on 4/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: vinifalou

There's still not one incident that's been proven.
Not a single blasted one.
But we'll just leave y'all alone in you aliens exist bubbles.
See how easy that it?

What is proof?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
just by the numbers that subscribe to religions and by the fact that nobody i know thinks or talks about aliens.

and the hoax did create a mass panic!!
www.history.com...

Perhaps as many as a million radio listeners believed that a real Martian invasion was underway. Panic broke out across the country. In New Jersey, terrified civilians jammed highways seeking to escape the alien marauders. People begged police for gas masks to save them from the toxic gas and asked electric companies to turn off the power so that the Martians wouldn’t see their lights. One woman ran into an Indianapolis church where evening services were being held and yelled, “New York has been destroyed! It’s the end of the world! Go home and prepare to die!”

and the whole point of soft disclosure would be to avoid all the headcases setting their bombs off att he same time..
edit on 15-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Panic broke out across the country.
No. Not really. The "History Channel" isn't really that big on actual history ( you know, that Ancient Aliens crap).
www.telegraph.co.uk...

and the whole point of soft disclosure would be to avoid all the headcases setting their bombs off att he same time..
That makes no sense. Unless, of course, it was Martians invading with heat rays.

edit on 4/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Phage
just by the numbers that subscribe to religions and by the fact that nobody i know thinks or talks about aliens.

and the hoax did create a mass panic!!
www.history.com...

you need to do a little more research to learn the difference between the "Urban Legend of the panic" and the true extent of the actual reaction. You are falling for the inaccurate stories put out around that time (and a little while afterwards) that don't have any facts to back them up.

The “War of the Worlds” Mass Panic That Never Really Happened

But the thing is, no such nation-wide panic actually occurred. While there were certainly many exceptions, documented evidence indicates most who listened did know it was a dramatization and were completely aware that New Jersey was not being destroyed by visitors from space. Further, as you’ll soon see, the broadcast didn’t have very good ratings when it first aired; so even if everyone who listened had thought it was real, it wouldn’t have resulted in the level of mass hysteria commonly spoken of since....

...The newspaper industry had quite a bone to pick with the new medium of radio. As W. Joseph Campbell of American University wrote in the BBC News magazine in 2011 (for the 73rd anniversary of the broadcast), “…the so-called ‘panic broadcast’ brought newspapers an exceptional opportunity to censure radio, a still-new medium that was becoming a serious competitor in providing news and advertising.”

That same New York Times editorial with the inflammatory headline had this to say about its new competitor, “Radio is new but it has adult responsibilities. It has not mastered itself or the material it uses.”

And this:

The ‘War of the Worlds’ Panic Is a Myth

Orson Welles scared very few people with his 1938 radio version of H.G. Wells’s novel about an alien invasion. The lingering question is, why do we want to believe he did? ...

...It’s curious that Schwartz works so hard to establish the broadcast’s believability since he knows that very few listeners were taken in by War of the Worlds. For one thing, the audience was small: Mercury Theatre—up against NBC’s popular Chase & Sanborn Hour featuring ventriloquist Edgar Bergen and his dummy, Charlie McCarthy—was heard by less than 4 percent of the audience. Of those who did tune in, the vast majority were aware that they were listening to a radio drama.

Stories of panic—including unsubstantiated rumors of heart attacks and suicides—were exaggerated by newspaper coverage in the days after the broadcast. (Historians have argued that the papers went after Welles to cast doubt on the integrity of their new rival, radio; Schwartz questions that theory, noting that newspaper circulations rose with radio’s popularity, suggesting that “if anything, broadcast journalism increased the American appetite for the printed variety.”) The panic narrative was later cemented by a 1940 academic analysis, Hadley Cantril’s The Invasion from Mars: A Study in the Psychology of Panic, which estimated that at least 1 million listeners were convinced that America was under attack. Schwartz determines that Cantril, himself taken in by sensationalized media reports, “deliberately oversampled people frightened by the broadcast” and “ignored survey data from listeners who knew it was fiction.”

And another article investigating this myth:

The Myth of the War of the Worlds Panic

From these initial newspaper items on Oct. 31, 1938, the apocryphal apocalypse only grew in the retelling. A curious (but predictable) phenomenon occurred: As the show receded in time and became more infamous, more and more people claimed to have heard it. As weeks, months, and years passed, the audience’s size swelled to such an extent that you might actually believe most of America was tuned to CBS that night. But that was hardly the case.

Far fewer people heard the broadcast—and fewer still panicked—than most people believe today. How do we know? The night the program aired, the C.E. Hooper ratings service telephoned 5,000 households for its national ratings survey. “To what program are you listening?” the service asked respondents. Only 2 percent answered a radio “play” or “the Orson Welles program,” or something similar indicating CBS. None said a “news broadcast,” according to a summary published in Broadcasting. In other words, 98 percent of those surveyed were listening to something else, or nothing at all, on Oct. 30, 1938. This miniscule rating is not surprising. Welles’ program was scheduled against one of the most popular national programs at the time—ventriloquist Edgar Bergen’s Chase and Sanborn Hour, a comedy-variety show.

edit on 16/4/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join