It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pravda: Kim Jong-un orders evacuation of Pyongyang

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

So what does this mean?

Is NK some state cult, and there gonna kill everyone they can?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: Avicenne

So what does this mean?

Is NK some state cult, and there gonna kill everyone they can?

Yea this looks like it is getting bad, whatever they are up to.
edit on 12-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Pyongyang in the membrane.....

Pyongyang in the membrane.....

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The only thing from the norks to hit the US will be Little Fat Boy Kim's radioactive ashes.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The journalists who were suddenly told to attend the 'big event' at 6:20 AM Pyongyang time, have yet to report in. Just before the event they were told to leave their cellphones behind at a bus or something.

Now at 12:40 PM Pyongyang time as of this comment they are still 'MIA'.

Here are some of the journalists I believe attended the 'big event' (they have pictures and videos of their visit to North Korea):
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

There may be others. The main ones that I have been focusing on are Will Ripley from CNN and Jeremy Koh.

I didn't want to start a new thread since it could be nothing and too many NK/WW3 threads exist already.

Edit:
They are all okay!
The 'big event' turned out to be the opening of Ryomyong Street.

More info here twitter.com...
edit on 12-4-2017 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo
I just saw this video on YouTube, then came here and saw this post.

Most likely not related but found both interesting.

North Korea's Rogue 'Shining Star' Satellite Is Going Over US Right Now

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Idk where you all are from, but over here i The Netherlands we have zero media coverage on the unfolding story whatsoever.
Even worse is the fact that whoever I speak to or trying to convince to stop watching MSM and do their own research, no one even seems to care. That is furiating and frustrating me.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

edit on 4/13/2017 by milano because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HellaKitty89
Idk where you all are from, but over here i The Netherlands we have zero media coverage on the unfolding story whatsoever.
Even worse is the fact that whoever I speak to or trying to convince to stop watching MSM and do their own research, no one even seems to care. That is furiating and frustrating me.

You need to learn not to be frustrated. That's a weakness.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HellaKitty89

Don't move to nz,we have no media coverage of any of this news.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Just under 1/4th of the cities population?

Women and chikdren, maybe?

That's a SERIOUS development, if true.

Can you imagine 1/4th of a major US city being forced to leave their hones?

They're probably terrified.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Sorry, man. The moment someone says "CNN" with a straight face (or the online equivalent), my eyes just glaze over and my left arm starts to twitch a little.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Just under 1/4th of the cities population?

Women and chikdren, maybe?

The reports I am reading is not woman and children.. it's people with a criminal record. The other 1.8 million people will have a place in the bunkers if needed.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Saturday is the day to watch from what I heard as that's the founder's birthday celebration (Kim Jong Il's grandfather I think) and they usually celebrate by launching missiles that day. That could cause a reaction from the US missile ships and aircraft carrier in the area after NK was warned not to launch missiles.

NK is on the western side of the international date line so about 16 hours ahead of the US mainland which means their Saturday is the US's Friday (Good Friday to boot).

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I think we have a Western media all singing from the same songbook. Remember that if something big occurs, it will have to have maximum shock value so everybody is scared into compliance. If the big something does happen, we will then know we are getting played.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
They are all okay!
The 'big event' turned out to be the opening of Ryomyong Street.

More info here twitter.com...

Kim trolling the West hard....

We expected nuclear war all we got is a lousy street

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne
I wonder what is "the" big event. Since it's already Thursday in NK, we will find out really soon

Oh, well, let me spoil the fun. He's been sort of talking about doing an aboveground nuclear detonation as a demo. You didn't hear it from me.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

North Koreaт leader Kim Jong-un ordered 25 percent of Pyongyang residents to leave the city immediately. In accordance with the order, 600,000 people should be urgently evacuated. Experts note that the evacuation will most likely be conducted due to extremely strained tensions in relations with the United States of America. - See more at: www.pravdareport.com...
www.pravdareport.com...

IMO the big war is about to start. Kim can turn it nuclear with the click of the button. USA miscalculated again.

Why do you say the USA miscalculated?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

President Trump has now confirmed a navy strike group is steaming towards the western Pacific in an attempt to stop Kim.

North Korea tells US: 'We will pummel you into DESTRUCTION'

Kim's rogue state is raging as the US strike group led by aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson anchors in the Korean Peninsula.

Pyongyang has now released a statement promising to leave the US “deep into destruction” and warned that a “preemptive attack is not monopoly of the US”.

Kim’s officials said the world looks “grim” as 150,000 Chinese troops moved to the border of North Korea.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Didn't Nostradamus predict WW 3 in this time and age? It's getting pretty serious!! First blast Syrian air force bases with over 50 Tomahawks and then threaten North Korea by sending a Carrier Strike Group towards it! Thanks to Trump! Are the end of days here?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: 2012newstart

North Koreaт leader Kim Jong-un ordered 25 percent of Pyongyang residents to leave the city immediately. In accordance with the order, 600,000 people should be urgently evacuated. Experts note that the evacuation will most likely be conducted due to extremely strained tensions in relations with the United States of America. - See more at: www.pravdareport.com...
www.pravdareport.com...

IMO the big war is about to start. Kim can turn it nuclear with the click of the button. USA miscalculated again.

Why do you say the USA miscalculated?

It is a long story...first during Albright visit it was said, NK has material for one-two bombs, if I remember correctly. When NK tested one, two bombs, then the estimate moved to 10-12 bombs. Now with tested how many, one private estimate put them at around 100. Sorry I don't remember the source in the sea of information.

www.armscontrol.org... U.S. estimates on North Korea's current nuclear status differ. A State Department official said January 3, 2003 that the U.S. intelligence community believes North Korea already possesses one or two nuclear weapons made from plutonium produced before the negotiation of the Agreed Framework. The CIA publicly estimates that Pyongyang "has produced enough plutonium" for one or two weapons.

Apparently NK has more sophisticated devices including missiles, if it could send satellites in orbit. South Korea couldn;t do that, although it tried hard. Including with the help or a Russian booster stage. NK showed ICBM on mobile platforms, only to be called by USA "fake". Weell, if the guys in Washington played like that with Khrushchev, until now there won't be much to discuss.

Not only North Korea is miscalculated, but also Pakistan and other countries. Pakistan should have by now not 60-80 warheads but may be 3 times more. So is India and China. If Trump is right for one thing, it is NK threat should be taken seriously. That doesn't follow you should attack a nuclear country with missiles that can reach Washington and New York!

You may check the satellites tracking, I posted it.

If Ed Dames is right, and why should he be wrong, we will not reach to nuclear all out war because of other things happening meanwhile But North Korea will strike. Most likely EMP although other scenarios are not excluded

edit on 13-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join