It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on their way to be exposed for what...and who they are.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Tell me that they've sprayed it from commercial looking aircraft flying overhead at over 30,000 feet. And then show something resembling proof beyond the usual insults and rudeness.
edit on 4/28/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/28/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think what people want to know when they discover this is going on is 1. What the # are you spraying 2. Why are you spraying it? 3. What effects does it or may have on us?

Some Harvard study to test aerosoles to block UV and reflect it, that's it? Why would would need to do that exactly anyway?

When they go outside the Constitution and hide behind projects with secrecy, that is a big problem.

I didn't believe chem trails was a thing until I saw it with my own eyes a couple years ago. No youtube video. If it was water vapor trails then the plane zig zagging around to cover a large patch with the trails makes for a lot of wasted fuel. I don't get it
edit on 29-4-2017 by Area201 because: no #s given

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Area201

I would think that the first question would be "ARE you spraying us" instead of leaping straight to "What are you spraying us with".

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Read the last part of my reply after my edit.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So what exactly did you use to determine they were spraying something? Because everything that people say that they see has a perfectly normal, every day explanation, and has been going on for decades. You just didn't see as many contrails.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

So I live in Area Code 201 which covers Bergen County in New Jersey, USA. I was driving around on a sunny day and notice a huge amount of trails in strange formations with the plane flying around leaving long trails that spread out. I'll be honest I don't know anything about trails planes leave, but this did not look like anything I've ever seen before (due to plane not going straight from point A to B like normal). Instead the plane looked to be purposely making a pattern to cover a specific area (with the trails).

I went into the 7-11 and I asked a local guy if that was normal. This guy went off. He says he's been watching these planes leave the chemtrails periodically, and they are consistent on a schedule (of sorts). He said they leave these trails that hang and spread and I asked him what he thinks it is. He didn't know but was very concerned because he lives there and naturally would be. So the mystery is causing local people to be anxious at the very least. I did take a picture of it and will look to find it, maybe post here.

What do you think it might be?
edit on 29-4-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

What is the reasoning behind contrails that give the appearance of hanging and spreading?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

There's a lot of military testing and training that goes on in that area. There is an Air Force tanker unit in New Jersey that supports some of it, and the Navy does a lot of work out of Maryland near the coast. That's also a big area where planes coming into the US, or departing the US for Europe go overhead.
edit on 4/29/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Lots of moisture in the air, combining with the contrails being formed by the aircraft. If there is enough moisture there, the contrail will linger and spread.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Should be nothing but water vapour and perhaps a bit of Sulfur from the JP5 or whatever variant of the fuel is being burned then.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Jet-A or Jet-A1 for commercial aircraft. The Navy uses JP-5, and the Air Force JP-8.

Jet-A MSDS

JP-5 MSDS

JP-8 MSDS

They're all basically the same, as far as what's in them, but the difference comes in the flashpoints.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
YES ,yes they are...
www.newstarget.com...
christiantruther.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.davidwolfe.com...

CAN anyone put up links proving THEY are ALL only vapor?

I know you won't/ can't.
Sorry Raph,not this one...I disagree
edit on 29-4-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I don't see any actual proof of Barium being dispersed.

Weather modification in the form of cloud seeding is done, yes, but that does not give rise to chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Well, lets' take a look at the minor problems with your links there.

Link #1 is testimony by Rosalind Peterson. Peterson later went on to say that there is no solid evidence for chemtrails being sprayed. She was asked flat out why she wouldn't join a lawsuit about them, and she said because they have no case.

Link #2 is a video where someone supposedly put a bowl out and collected a sample, that was tested. The problem there was multiple. First, there was absolutely no way to confirm where it came from. The person that collected the samples left a bowl outside for a month and had the water tested. Prove it came from planes flying overhead.

Secondly, they misread the levels when the report was issued. When the news story was released, they reported that it showed 6.8 parts per million, but when you look at the actual report results, that isn't even close to what it said. It actually worked out to 68.8 parts per BILLION, or 0.0688 ppm.

Link #3 is talking about stratospheric spraying.

Stratosphere:

stratosphere
[strat-uh-sfeer]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the region of the upper atmosphere extending upward from the tropopause to about 30 miles (50 km) above the earth, characterized by little vertical change in temperature.
(formerly) all of the earth's atmosphere lying outside the troposphere.
any great height or degree, as the highest point of a graded scale.

www.dictionary.com...

The Tropopause averages 30,000 feet at the poles, and well over 50,000 feet at the equator. Which means the stratosphere starts above that. The problem there is that about the highest you will ever find a commercial plane, is about 41,000 feet. And that's rare. So they aren't anywhere near the stratosphere. The only aircraft that can get up above the 41,000 foot mark are very specialized, and incapable of carrying any kind of large payload.

And link #4 is talking about cloud seeding, which has nothing whatsoever to do with chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

So you didn't watch the first link he provided where the guy collects the vapor in a jar, gets it analyzed and results with Barium in excessive unsafe amounts? So the guy has to get into his own private plane and follow the military plane, hoping he won't get shot down to get to the source and prove it?

I don't see how is this benefiting the population or national security. It's looking like creating business for some chem companies or part of a specific military budget. I'm being very simplistic here in accusations I know. I think there is a guy or a group that is suing the government to get to the bottom of what's going on. I'll need to look into that and post here later.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I'd seen the video before yes.

Zaphod has provided an analysis previous to your post.

I worked for five years in an ISO accredited environmental lab, you know before we could even use the little plastic cups we'd have to take a couple out of each batch, fill them with a weakly acidic solution, leave them sit for three days and test to see what elements leached out?

When you are testing down to parts per billion, chain of custody is very important.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

He put the jar outside for a month. That Barium could have come from anything. The only way to say 100% that it came from an aircraft, is to get a sampling aircraft, and take a sample directly from a trail. Barium has many earthbound causes.

Barium is a naturally occurring alkaline earth metal more commonly found in the Midwest or in brine water or fluids associated with oil and gas development. In addition, barium can be found in landfill leachate, coal waste, paints, corrosion inhibitors, deicing products, and high octane fuels. Barium is used to make dyes, fireworks, ceramics, electrical components, and glass, plus it is used as a component in drilling muds.

www.water-research.net...

So in that video, there is no way in hell that you can conclusively say that it came from an aircraft flying overhead.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Dr. David Keith does want to start up some stratospheric geo engineering experiments soon.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Area201

So you didn't watch the first link he provided where the guy collects the vapor in a jar, gets it analyzed and results with Barium in excessive unsafe amounts? So the guy has to get into his own private plane and follow the military plane, hoping he won't get shot down to get to the source and prove it?

I don't see how is this benefiting the population or national security. It's looking like creating business for some chem companies or part of a specific military budget. I'm being very simplistic here in accusations I know. I think there is a guy or a group that is suing the government to get to the bottom of what's going on. I'll need to look into that and post here later.

How are you not understanding this? There are untold numbers of sources of pollution on the ground? Its impossible to know that any sample came from 35k feet up. Why don't you get this?

Also, in the 25 years I've lived in London, there have been a handful of days where the city has woken up to find a fine brown powder covering the cars and other surfaces in the street. Know what that powder is? Sand blown in from the Sahara desert. It was so fine, the wind blew it for thousands of miles.

And that was from the GROUND. Aerosol particles sprayed at 35k feet would travel for much much MUCH longer and farther and would certainty never I'm a million years just float straight down to the people below the planes flight path.

You can argue all you want, but these are facts that cannot be disputed I'm afraid.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Contrails are not "water vapour", because water vapour is invisible. That's one of the big misconceptions that confuses people.

They are frozen condensation, i.e. ice crystals. The same stuff that cirrus clouds are made of.

Once they have formed and frozen they are effectively indistinguishable from natural cirrus clouds, other than their shape, and they will behave exactly like other cirrus clouds.

That's why they can stay in the sky for hours.

As for the Shasta video in the OP, the so-called experts are guilty of overstating or flat-out lying about their expertise. The explanation given by the "pilot" is so totally backwards that I wonder if he has ever flown anything bigger than a paper plane!

And you'll notice that the hearing was three years ago now. Nothing came of it because, guess what? The "experts" provided absolutely zero in the way of evidence, just the usual tired old nonsense talking points.
edit on 2-5-2017 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join