It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on their way to be exposed for what...and who they are.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I have stigmata (lymphangiogram, long time ago).

How are your toes doing? Webbed?

edit on 4/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: D8Tee

I have stigmata (lymphangiogram, long time ago).

How are your toes doing? Webbed?

Are you the Maniacal Scientist?
edit on 13-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Yes, I do not think their intension is to slowly kill us all with poison or to hide some rogue planet..or whatever. There must be a good reason for this madness. The thing is that this progam must cost billions of dollars and it will not surprise me if this necessity...and inside information... is used to make a few very rich.. Just think about the tons of allunium, barium and all those other chemicals needed.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Yes, I do not think their intension is to slowly kill us all with poison or to hide some rogue planet..or whatever. There must be a good reason for this madness. The thing is that this progam must cost billions of dollars and it will not surprise me if this necessity...and inside information... is used to make a few very rich.. Just think about the tons of allunium, barium and all those other chemicals needed.

Unless, those trails you think are chemtrails are actually man made cirrus clouds from the combustion cycle of the aircraft engine as science has tried to explain for years now. (Almost 100)

But Occams Razor is such a silly thing, I'd ignore it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: zatara

video doesn't work. but Shasta=Wiggington. and for those who know Wiggington=Bull#.

Got a lot in common with the government then, who are the ones telling us there's nothing to worry about. Rock and a hard place hey!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
I came on this thread specifically to support you, as it is so common for any chemtrail threads to be ripped apart on ATS. The whole "it's just water vapor" thing is true for CONTRAILS. Chemtrails act differently, they look different, and because we have a lot of military chaff being sprayed into the air, which is made of tiny fiberglass particles covered in aluminum and barium....and whatever else they want to put in that mix.....it's pretty obvious that something IS being sprayed.

Let the deniers deny, as the rate of Alzheimer's shoots through the roof and the cause, according to researchers, seems to be related to way too much aluminum in the brain. Let them deny that Monsanto is engineering seeds to survive in high aluminum soil.

It is important to educate yourself on chaff, as even the ONR (Office of Naval Research) is unsure if chaff is safe in the long term for people, plants and animals.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have plenty of passion, but just need a little more knowledge. Please, look into chaff. Talk to people who used it. See what it looks like when deployed. Here, this is a start:

It's used as a countermeasure to confuse heat seekers and radar guided missiles. It's deployed in a burst and not a trail.

this is what chaff physically looks like:

The fiberglass shards wrapped in aluminum stay in tact through their life cycle. At no point do they turn into clouds or anything that could be ingested, without intentionally eating a thick piece of string.

I don't believe in chemtrails, but if I did, I would still not fear chaff, because I understand it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: zatara

video doesn't work. but Shasta=Wiggington. and for those who know Wiggington=Bull#.

Got a lot in common with the government then, who are the ones telling us there's nothing to worry about. Rock and a hard place hey!

after years of watching that guy lie to people, I have formed an opinion. he's in it for the benjamins, not for your safety.
He posts videos of fuel dumps, claims they are chemtrails, then when anyone tries to explain the facts, they are blocked from posting, so he can get maximum effect from his lie. I can back up everything I say with facts that can be double checked. He cannot.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: craybiez
www.youtube.com...

that's a good video that explains the thought process of this and some of the legitimate concerns.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That C-130 is putting out flares. Chaff looks like dust coming out. At night, you can see the small charge that ejects the chaff and it's fairly bright, but it is a quick flash. the Flares burn longer and usually have a little smoke too.

Chaff is aluminum coated fiberglass designed to spread out and make a large radar cross section to attract radar guided missiles.

Flares burn a little hotter than jet engines exhaust and are designed to attract heat seeking missiles.

They are not always deployed at the same time.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
And just so I am hearing this right. Now the lingering trail that remains after an airplane has passed overhead is a gigantic, visible chaff trail?

Did I hear that right?

And somehow, it looks identical to a typical contrail which forms behind the engines of normal, civilian aircraft.

So they have either figured a way to burn some product that emits chaff as exhaust vice water and CO2.

Or

They have some super, sexy spraying devices that make a chaff release around the exhaust nozzle of aircraft that can mimic a contrail.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

not always, but usually. in the back of the c-130 by the cargo doors, there are two triggers, one by each door. One squeeze releases a couple flares and and a couple tubes of chaff, there isn't a selection button back there, only in the cockpit. I remember this from flying over Bosnia and we had a loadmaster who we nicknamed "trigger" since he shot flares and chaff at anything on a hilltop. Cows, sheep, goats. In his defense, it was right after one of our planes took some small arms fire to the tail section from a hilltop shooter.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

****Warning: slightly off topic (although still about chaff)********

Cool. Thanks. In the Tomcat, there are two coolie hat thumb switches on the RIOs handle (above the glare shield) and he would dispense Chaff, Flares or both. For the stick monkey up front, we only had a flare button.

******** Now, back to our regularly scheduled broadcast ***********

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: Hecate666

And "reputable laboratory" as in government agency (or surrogate)?

Err no. I mean an actual independent but reputable as in no strange little lab in the back of someone's home. There are enough independent labs which have existed for many years and have are GLP [good laboratory practice] laboratories.

Just a lab that has verifiable past work over many years. That is what I call reputable.

I didn't even know there were government labs, haha. Really?
I wouldn't trust them either

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Yes. That one. Because at the time, the chemtrail threads were so nasty and would get ugly in such a hurry that if I would have said "I have definitive proof", not only would that be rather presumptuous, but also invite attacks for pages on end.

Can anybody definitely prove anything? Chemtrail threads in those years were often shut down by mods, so I placed it under a rant due to my frustration with people who say nothing is ever sprayed in the sky, when the government admits that it is. Before the year 2000, 500 tons of it over the contiguous US. Considering how light it is, that's a LOT.

I double dare you to sow us some of those supposed nasty threads.

But I know you won't/cant because its not true

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Really?.

I thought they were already proven to be water vapor...

Really?

How would you go about proving that?

WE dont have to. You guys are making the claim they are not ice trails.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: FissionSurplus

You don't "spray" chaff. It's dropped in tiny bundles that don't linger, or create trails. The aircraft that carry chaff carry it in launchers that carry bundles of up to a couple hundred bundles, depending on the size of the aircraft.

A fighter carries two dispensers, one on each side. One is a flare dispenser the other chaff. They carry about 50 bundles of chaff or so. A bomber, or transport carries a larger dispenser but is still limited on how much they can carry.

What a contrast between Zaph's post and fission's.

One filled with vague sentences and a "feeling" and the other full of acts and. Info.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Ingredients.

Part A is harmless, until mixed with part B and C.

The elite never get the catalyst.

ATS: Wishful Debunkers Club

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Alternative theory tidbit:

Do any of you skeptics know what Fusarium does to the soil?

Tell me the government has never sprayed fusarium. Go ahead and lie. Tell ATS thaf fusarium oxysporum has never been used by the government.

Tell me also that Monsanto is not familiar with the fungus. Go ahead, take your dix out of your own butts and slap a few strokes on Google real quick. Then come lie on ATS some more.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho
Where did they spray that and why?

Do you have any links?

Of course Monsanto would be familiar with fusarium.

edit on 28-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join