It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on their way to be exposed for what...and who they are.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Area201
a reply to: D8Tee

So you didn't watch the first link he provided where the guy collects the vapor in a jar, gets it analyzed and results with Barium in excessive unsafe amounts? So the guy has to get into his own private plane and follow the military plane, hoping he won't get shot down to get to the source and prove it?

I don't see how is this benefiting the population or national security. It's looking like creating business for some chem companies or part of a specific military budget. I'm being very simplistic here in accusations I know. I think there is a guy or a group that is suing the government to get to the bottom of what's going on. I'll need to look into that and post here later.

How are you not understanding this? There are untold numbers of sources of pollution on the ground? Its impossible to know that any sample came from 35k feet up. Why don't you get this?

Also, in the 25 years I've lived in London, there have been a handful of days where the city has woken up to find a fine brown powder covering the cars and other surfaces in the street. Know what that powder is? Sand blown in from the Sahara desert. It was so fine, the wind blew it for thousands of miles.

And that was from the GROUND. Aerosol particles sprayed at 35k feet would travel for much much MUCH longer and farther and would certainty never I'm a million years just float straight down to the people below the planes flight path.

You can argue all you want, but these are facts that cannot be disputed I'm afraid.

How are you not understanding that we are trying to find out what is going on exactly and just because we don't know for sure or can find out conclusively right away we should make no inquiry or look into it? Oh look, the planes appear to be spraying something into our skies again. Lets just ignore something is happening and don't ask questions. we have no way of knowing anything. Nothing to see here. /s How are you not getting that?
edit on 4-5-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

So you didn't watch the first link he provided where the guy collects the vapor in a jar, gets it analyzed and results with Barium in excessive unsafe amounts? So the guy has to get into his own private plane and follow the military plane, hoping he won't get shot down to get to the source and prove it?

I don't see how is this benefiting the population or national security. It's looking like creating business for some chem companies or part of a specific military budget. I'm being very simplistic here in accusations I know. I think there is a guy or a group that is suing the government to get to the bottom of what's going on. I'll need to look into that and post here later.

How are you not understanding this? There are untold numbers of sources of pollution on the ground? Its impossible to know that any sample came from 35k feet up. Why don't you get this?

Also, in the 25 years I've lived in London, there have been a handful of days where the city has woken up to find a fine brown powder covering the cars and other surfaces in the street. Know what that powder is? Sand blown in from the Sahara desert. It was so fine, the wind blew it for thousands of miles.

And that was from the GROUND. Aerosol particles sprayed at 35k feet would travel for much much MUCH longer and farther and would certainty never I'm a million years just float straight down to the people below the planes flight path.

You can argue all you want, but these are facts that cannot be disputed I'm afraid.

How are you not understanding that we are trying to find out what is going on exactly and just because we don't know for sure or can find out conclusively right away we should make no inquiry or look into it? Oh look, the planes appear to be spraying something into our skies again. Lets just ignore something is happening and don't ask questions. we have no way of knowing anything. Nothing to see here. /s How are you not getting that?

They dont appear to be spraying anything to me. But then i understand basic weather and contrail formation.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

nothing wrong with looking for the truth. It how we should all be doing things. But, you have to be willing to let go of the sincere wish to have airplanes be the bad guy here. You need to be objective and look seriously into the claims made, and the answers given.

If you look into weather, clouds, condensation, engine design, and contrails, and you digest the information offered and ask for clarification on things you don't get, yet you still think that you can look at a line in the sky and claim it's anything other than a contrail, then you still don't get it.

Sure they could be doing all sorts of horrible things to us all, but they aren't doing it with contrails. The amount of time being spent by ass loads of people looking into "chemtrails" is amazingly stupid and a huge waste of time. Pollution is a real problem. If you really care about the planet, if you really care about what "they" are doing to you, look into pollution and where the sources are. Look into what happens when crop runnoffs make their way to the rivers, then the oceans. That alone should occupy most for the rest of their lives. But you really do have to try to learn the parts the chemtrailers are trying hard to get you to ignore. (science)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Area201

Trying to find out the truth of what is going on? How? By asking a guy in a 7/11 and by swallowing as much chemtrail guff as you can get hold of?

Any research or learning about weather or aviation? Nope. Any searching for ground based sources of pollution? Nope. People like you just make me laugh. Chemtrails, lol. Sorry, but I gave up patiently explaining the reality of chemtrails on these boards years ago. I am utterly gobsmacked that this garbage is still even going.

edit on 7-5-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yes -- ask questions, but don't ignore the answers because you don't like them.

When an investigation shows that what people call "chemtrails" have no good solid evidence of existing...AND every characteristic of these trails that the chemtrail believers say "they can't be contrails becuase _______" ends up being a real charactistic of contrails, then at some point the questions being asked seem to be answered.

However, just because those answers don't agree with some people's pre-conceived notions (i.e., their biases) about the existence of chemtrails, that does not mean that the answers are not valid.

As for your point about stuff taking a while to fall from the sky to the ground: I agree that it may take a while. However, how does that prove that some contrails are really chemtrails? Please explain the specific evidence that those puffy white trails in the sky that are produced by some high-flying planes are not normal contrails, but are intentionally and secretly sprayed chemicals.

edit on 10/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

Trying to find out the truth of what is going on? How? By asking a guy in a 7/11 and by swallowing as much chemtrail guff as you can get hold of?

Any research or learning about weather or aviation? Nope. Any searching for ground based sources of pollution? Nope. People like you just make me laugh. Chemtrails, lol. Sorry, but I gave up patiently explaining the reality of chemtrails on these boards years ago. I am utterly gobsmacked that this garbage is still even going.

Lets see how to respond to your condescending reply. First of all I had no interest in this subject until the day I came across suspicious contrails in my area with my own eyes last year. I happened to be going into a 7-11 so I asked someone what he thinks about them. That's not doing any research, it was just an introduction to the subject first hand.

Okay so what do I do next, I rent out a plane and go catch the contrails up in the upper stratosphere along with my camera crew and independent witness to analyze. No, I don't have a private plane and those resources. So I go online and check out some of the debates on this forum, found here. I check out some other forum that may show both sides to get an understanding and get an overview of the topic and challenges to getting some conclusive answer.

What I see is the debunkers pressing for, besides the basic "these are all contrails, you're an idiot" arguments, is for real testing. The visual element is irrelevant, all that seems to count for them is, the chemtrail people need to go up and get samples from the trails and analyze. No discussion about what we are looking at is going to get us the answer we seek. Okay. So I google if people have tried this on their own, and I found someone did in Europe and made a documentary Overcast about this venture. I rented it out and watched it.

The result were mixed, as there was an unexpected issue. There was an issue that seemed to block a proper test - the pilot was not given permission to go up to the elevation to get the samples. Okay so he lands and calls in and get permission ahead of time, and tell them when he's doing it. So he does that and gets to the elevation needed on the next flight. The results come back and the first sample had highly abnormal amount of aerosoles, than should be found in just water vapor or contrails. The second one didn't have the levels and seemed normal. So it was inconclusive, but the problem with this test is that it wasn't a random sampling, as they had to inform the authorities, which could theoretically be a heads up to those spraying. While this is really conspiracy minded, it nevertheless introduces a factor in the process that may result in false results. So basically this particular investigator in those circumstances was unable to get fair and honest samples from the trails to test.

However, a German scientist (working under Saubamer Himmel) did rain water analysis which showed that there exist borium and aluminum that is nano sized. He says that "many laboratories in the U.S. get letters not to test for aluminum anymore." So it makes it harder to even get a lab to check it. He claims, in the documentary, that these nano sized particles were to small to measure by ordinary lab methods, and they were not able to check for them until they came up with some "apparesus" blood cleaning method, all the pollutants in the blood they are filtered out. "When nano sized particles are filtered out they form lumps and they can be shown with ordinary methods. What we found the results of 200 patients from the U.S. is that the aluminum content, total physical stress from the metal, are 100 times larger than all the other metals." (44th min in documentary)

Then I watched a youtube video in which a whistleblower, Kristen Meghan, gave her testimony. I have't researched any counter claims to debunk her, but you can watch yourself, sounds very credible as someone who worked on the inside.

Finally, even if chemtrails aren't real, this articleclearly explains how geoengineering is a science that can be used to cool the planet and other purposes. It would make sense to use this method in order to help counter global warming (theoretically speaking).

From a logistical perspective:

1. It's real. Geoengineering – making large-scale changes to the environment – is no longer fringe science.

2. How it works. Aerosols reflect solar radiation back into space, lowering Earth surface temperatures. They can also provide "seeds" around which water droplets coalesce to form clouds, thus further increasing the planet's reflectivity. The particles are fairly long-lived in the stratosphere, a stable region of the atmosphere that begins five to six miles up. This makes the idea of aerosols' use as a worldwide planet-cooler fairly attractive.

3. If global warming (theoretically) is real this is one way to counter it. (ignoring the drawbacks - which there are many - and yes we know -as do many respected scientists- global man made warming is in fact real, though that is another directly related issue). So it would makes sense to do this counter measure of polluting the atmosphere with aerosols after man made fossil fuel burning increases RATE of warming not usual with regular cycles).

People like you disgust me.

edit on 16-5-2017 by Area201 because: no #s given

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

go catch the contrails up in the upper stratosphere

1. It's real. Geoengineering – making large-scale changes to the environment – is no longer fringe science.

2. How it works. Aerosols reflect solar radiation back into space, lowering Earth surface temperatures. They can also provide "seeds" around which water droplets coalesce to form clouds, thus further increasing the planet's reflectivity. The particles are fairly long-lived in the stratosphere, a stable region of the atmosphere that begins five to six miles up. This makes the idea of aerosols' use as a worldwide planet-cooler fairly attractive.

3. If global warming (theoretically) is real this is one way to counter it. (ignoring the drawbacks - which there are many - and yes we know -as do many respected scientists- global man made warming is in fact real, though that is another directly related issue). So it would makes sense to do this counter measure of polluting the atmosphere with aerosols after man made fossil fuel burning increases RATE of warming not usual with regular cycles).

People like you disgust me.

Contrails aren't in the upper stratosphere, they're in the upper troposphere around 35,000ft

Geoengineering would take place in the mid-stratosphere around 80,000

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Geoengineering is real (or at least a real idea that can conceivably be implemented), but those puffy white trails that we see often being caused by jets flying at certain altitudes are still just contrails and not signs of geoengineering.

I mean, there are geoengineering ideas that include seeding the oceans with certain materials. However, if I see a ship leaving a visible wake behind it, that does not mean they are involved with geoengineering (granted, a wake may only be a very broad analogy to contrails, but the analogy is still valid).

edit on 16/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So, the aluminum that you claim is being released, does it stay in the atmosphere to reflect sunlight, or does it fall to the ground?

It sounds like your postulating that the materials being released are intended to make clouds. Is that right?

Or does the material itself reflect sunlight to cool the planet?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Kristen Meghan has nothing to do with chemtrails. She said so herself. She was whistleblowing about chemicals used on the base, on the aircraft that were there. She also went on to say that she knew nothing about chemtrails until she started reading about them online.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join