It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Has Invaded Syria according to Twitters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
King Abdullah openly stated he was opening temporary shelters to Syrian refugees during his press conference with Trump this past week. Maybe this has something to do with getting refugees out?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: trumpsuxx

It is a conspiracy and as such MSNBC played like a conspiracy too, but sadly we know that people tend to believe it even if is not true and just a "what if".

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

Nah, in order for the US to invade Syria as in an attack Trump will need congress support.

Yes he could used the Marines to get into Syria without congress but I doubt that he will do that, when US have all the military technology and power to put Syrian in the stone age without having a single troop in the ground.

Now, I know what MSNBC is been telling now, that Russia gas the Syrian children to help Trump.

It seems they are losing their mind like CNN.

Ten days after 9/11 the U.S. government had already decided to attack Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I think i found the reason for the US troop deployment. It's from February and about creating safe zones in Syria.

www.reuters.com...

That would be great. I saw a Syrian man on TV today begging Trump to designate safe zones. I hope that's it. It was so sad. He was saying they don't want to evacuate to America or anywhere else, they want to stay home, just as we all would I think. It was very moving. It was his second gassing from Assad, he said. He was literally begging.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Something is going to happen and will come from the border, US have many anti missile defense placed on the Turkish border.

But they are a bit different from the ones we remember from the gulf war. It is been a lot of training going on and that training just picked up in the last two weeks.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Oh, US is planning something alright, but I don't think is going to be in the scale of 9/11 retaliation, I know, this time is going to be a lot of technology involved.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

a reply to: trumpsuxx

It is a conspiracy and as such MSNBC played like a conspiracy too, but sadly we know that people tend to believe it even if is not true and just a "what if".

MSNBC is a "Kindergarten Site".

ATS is the Big Leagues. World Series Caliber.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Agreed. ATS is a collaboration of multiple sources from all biases. MSNBC and MSM are fake news with twisted half-truths, lies and full blown fabrications.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
We've had thousands of special forces troops in Syria for years now...

link   

I know right, that is why I have no been posting much since the Trump Syrian strike, as I read some of the post I just shake my head and forget about posting.

Too many craziness going on around.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Trump demanded a plan to defeat Daesh in 30 days maybe that's why they are all gearing up. This is one of the reasons what i like about Trump this guy never sleeps. It's about time that Daesh gets crushed. Who knows how many civilians they already killed just for sports. Barbaric people deserve a barbaric death.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Agree, My husband and I were wondering what was going on within the Turkish border in the last two weeks, people have not been paying much attention to that.

US have troops on the ground in Syria , we all know that, but something happen in the last two weeks even before the Syrian gas attack on the people, to me feels like US was preparing for something that was already in the making.

Sorry I just can not comment anymore on that. Just trying to connect the dots, it maybe nothing at the end.

edit on 8-4-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Oh, US is planning something alright, but I don't think is going to be in the scale of 9/11 retaliation, I know, this time is going to be a lot of technology involved.

Syria has produced heavy-grade oil from fields located in the northeast since the late 1960s
Iran is the crown jewel of the US government’s wars of aggression.
Iran is the second largest producer.
Iraq, Libya and Iran, all rich oil producing nations, are and will be victims of US and US lead wars of aggression.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There would have to be a lot more airstrikes before an all out, boots on the ground invasion happened.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

One thing is for sure, all the big companies involved in the war monster are drying out, they need more wars to make more money, I have to agree with that.

It was an article that were talking about how all the familiar names that were involved in the Iraq gulf war needed another war.

But for what, beside the money the companies made thanks to the Carlyle group, we tax payer didn't benefit from anything.

And in order to finance a war, we need China, that brings the meeting of Trump and the Chinese leader behind closed doors this weekend.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

They could at least invest in innovation. What was always good in war it's that it was pushing tech forward and bringing new inventions to the people. All we are seeing since decades is same old, slightly upgraded just to keep the costs low and get rich with lower effort.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
These wars of aggression are to steal the oil and natural gas reserves of the Middle East.
We’ve got a good military and we can take down governments......

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This sounds pretty plausible.

www.alhayat.com/Articles/21198263 translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alhayat.com%2FArticles%2F21198263 "Political sources in the Jordanian capital have revealed that joint Jordanian-American-British operations are about to begin to eliminate terrorist organizations operating on the northern border with Syria, led by Khalid bin al-Walid's army. This comes in light of repeated monitoring of the movements of "extremist" groups, about 20 km from the border area with Jordan. While the Iranian Revolutionary Guards are stationed at a distance of 70 kilometers, which was considered by King Abdullah II of Jordan in a recent press statement "the news is not good", was overshadowed by the channel of Israeli fears, not only Jordanian. The political sources who spoke to Al Hayat linked the visit of British Prime Minister Theresa Mae to Amman last week, which included a tour of the Jordanian Special Operations Command. The meeting of the Jordanian monarch in Washington also included figures in the administration of US President Donald Trump last weekend, The joint security coordination in this regard, which was evident in the statements made by the Jordanian King and the American President at the press conference, after the summit that they gathered in Washington. The sources told Al-Hayat that there is a serious study of the implementation of Jordanian military operations inside Syrian territory, or in the border area, after monitoring the targets, excluding any Jordanian military presence inside Syria, with the exception of cautious entry to carry out operations. This is supported by Abdullah II's interview with the Washington Post, and he responded to a question about the return of Al-Raqqa from Al-Raqqa, when he expressed his fears that the terrorists "will have to move and go south. It is a challenge, but we are prepared to confront it, in coordination with the United States and Britain.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

You know that remind me the reason we lost our bread and butter that used to be the manufacturing in the US, we were sold the idea that free trade was good, that we Americans were the innovators, inventors and that we needed to let developing countries do the manufacturing.

US have a lot of innovations and a lot of ideas, but we don't produce half of what we invent.

Big companies like Halliburton, Lockheed Martin and Boing are in the business of war and war machines, that is what they specialized, those big three are the ones that wants another war.

edit on 8-4-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There were no weapons of mass destruction or links to the CIA created al Qaeda in Iraq and there is neither in Libya and Iran.
The CIA foreign mercenaries are sent to Libya and Syria to create a pretext for a US armed attack

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join