It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Has Invaded Syria according to Twitters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Twitter comments are flying around that a U.S. force has crossed from Jordan into Syria.

Probably just wild rumors and sensationalists trying to stir things up.

Follow carefully and see if this is real or false.

Breaking! U.S. invades Syria!

Multiple reports are coming in that a U.S. military convoy has entered Syria

UrgentAlert @ImpactingAlert

#BREAKING 20 US armored convoys have entered southern Syria. #syria
7:36 PM - 8 Apr 2017

C~Anne 🐸 @ChinPuff

#BREAKING Multiple reports of a #US Armored convoy entered #Syria Via #Jordan within last hour #kingabdullah #Trump #BreakingNews twitter.com...
7:37 PM - 8 Apr 2017

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

He would certainly have enough surrounding support to invade them. Maybe not support from the public, but I'm sure Turkey would be down to oust Assad too.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Nah, in order for the US to invade Syria as in an attack Trump will need congress support.

Yes he could used the Marines to get into Syria without congress but I doubt that he will do that, when US have all the military technology and power to put Syrian in the stone age without having a single troop in the ground.

Now, I know what MSNBC is been telling now, that Russia gas the Syrian children to help Trump.

It seems they are losing their mind like CNN.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ok, plausible for sure...

But my thing... Why haven't any of these people posted images / videos of said convoys?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Fake news there is no reason to panic. Thanks for the thread Xuenchen.

twitter.com...

Daesh is just getting their asses kicked. Give them hell boys.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Was going to make a thread on it an hour ago but decided not to since this is all over the place at the moment.

This is what I wrote on a different thread:

This is the info I have (note, some are still rumors and claims):
- Troop (including armour) movement has been spotted at the Jordan-Syria border
- Military jet planes have been spotted buzzing above the sky at fast speeds (claims are that they are from Israel)
- A US cargo ship docked in Jordan yesterday. Articles claim it had military cargo.

I can confirm that the US cargo ship 'Libarty Passion' docked in Jordan yesterday. But I don't know what cargo they were carrying.

There are some articles popping up claiming that there was a car-bomb at the Jordan-Syrian border, followed by a skirmish between ISIS and Jordan at the same border.
The troops are believed to be a response to the ISIS attack and the jets are believed to be from Jordan, not Israel.

This is all still mixed up and all over the place.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovaka
Ok, plausible for sure...

But my thing... Why haven't any of these people posted images / videos of said convoys?

Because they are not there.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

if donald trump didnt tweet it i dont believe it

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Ok, I can say this much, US is gathering a few forces in the border of Turkey with Iraq and Syria, supposedly they are there training with the Kurdish that are now worry after Trump target bombing in Syria, within those in the border are no only troops but other government personnel with different specialties.

Occurs let me clarified that this is just something that US tend to do during training.

But the timing is just interesting. Who knows maybe they are getting ready for a fly zone enforcement.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It is all probably a setup, Trump and Putin will miraculously agree to some kind of deal. No one finds it suspicious that he does this when the heat is getting more intense regarding Russian collusion? First he was against bombing Syria and now he is bombing them and using "babies" as an excuse, the same babies who are trying to be brought over by families to escape Assad, the one's he wants to ban?

He and Putin decided, we need to create a situation where everyone will focus on something else.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think i found the reason for the US troop deployment. It's from February and about creating safe zones in Syria.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: trumpsuxx

Yes, MSNBC play that conspiracy in their site too.

Please don't fall for the BS.

edit on 8-4-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: trumpsuxx
It is all probably a setup, Trump and Putin will miraculously agree to some kind of deal. No one finds it suspicious that he does this when the heat is getting more intense regarding Russian collusion? First he was against bombing Syria and now he is bombing them and using "babies" as an excuse, the same babies who are trying to be brought over by families to escape Assad, the one's he wants to ban?

He and Putin decided, we need to create a situation where everyone will focus on something else.

Welcome shareblue how nice of you to show up on ATS.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I think i found the reason for the US troop deployment. It's from February and about creating safe zones in Syria.

www.reuters.com...

Possible !!

Good find.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Probably Daesh idiots hiding behind civilians as usual. F#cking cowards.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It is all too, convenient to me. This is a conspiracy site, so that is conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread Xuen. I almost made a thread myself, but the info was not solid enough. All I have are some unconfirmed tweets.

Regardless of if this specific story is true or not, things are certainly heating up.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Twitter was also the one that was breaking news about the putin coop that didnt happen and a bunch of other stories thay never panned out.

Interesting nonetheless, taken with a boulder of salt

edit on 10430America/ChicagoSat, 08 Apr 2017 21:10:41 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join