It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Has Invaded Syria according to Twitters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Note this topic is in a conspiracy forum named "dissecting disinformation".

Everything is subject to "interpretation" isn't it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

something happening....

US strike kills 15 in Heneyda near Syria's IS-held Raqa

At least 15 civilians, including four children, were killed in a suspected US-led coalition airstrike on Saturday near the Islamic State group's Syrian bastion Raqa, a monitor said.

I am thinking Trump is going blitzkrieg on ISIS

Yup.

He has consistently stated he will get rid of ISIS.

Just like he said he was going to build a wall..or repeal Obamacare or any of the other lies, I mean statements, he made during his campaign.
edit on 9-4-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

You have not clue about how politics works do you.

You need congress for all of the above and congress is been sitting in their arses thinking about it.

I don't blame you, Americas educational system has made a sin teaching children this days on the ways of Americas government and politics, so they can blame everybody else but those that makes the laws.

Pity.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You have not clue about how politics works do you.

You need congress for all of the above and congress is been sitting in their arses thinking about it.

I don't blame you, Americas educational system has made a sin teaching children this days on the ways of Americas government and politics, so they can blame everybody else but those that makes the laws.

Pity.

This is how much I care that you do or dont blame me or what your uninformed opinion of me is since you dont know me and I dont know you:

Lots of people seem to think Trump is a liar...

www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.buzzfeed.com...
www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Touché, my friend,

I am just been honest I swear.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Touché, my friend,

I am just been honest I swear.

Being honest..unlike the apparent perception by many of Trump! =P

For me personally I think Trump is learning how to be a politician which is basically lying to get the votes or support you want. He wouldnt be my first choice for President but sadly a lot of people thought it was a good idea so now its just sitting back and watching the lulz..

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Keep Assad, kill Isis and the rebels and take care of the Kurds.

That wouldn't accomplish the goal.

The pipeline is the key. ISIS is secondary, as are the chemical attacks. Follow the pipeline.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Revolution9

Note this topic is in a conspiracy forum named "dissecting disinformation".

Everything is subject to "interpretation" isn't it.

In that case "I dream of a better world where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned."

I disagree with the whole Syrian operation... I liked the Trump who talked about getting out of foreign interventions and bringing troops home.... fixing our infrastructure, borders, and jobs first to make America great...

Just because America can bomb someone back to the dirt age does not make America great IMO... However he did not call me and ask for my opinion... It would appear many European leaders and others are applauding the cruise missile strike... I for one feel sorry for the people of Syria who will be even more effected by the new push and harder stance into Syria...The whole thing smells of a Libya @ in the works... If and when Russia shoots down one of the coalition aircraft over Syria we can all come back and type extra worthless words as the war mongers make up more stories to support their cause. In the mean time do chickens really have motives ?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I tend to agree, and yes chickens have motives !

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump is only strengthening one thing at the moment: Erdogan, and with that another big step towards Muslims starting WWIII.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

something happening....

US strike kills 15 in Heneyda near Syria's IS-held Raqa

At least 15 civilians, including four children, were killed in a suspected US-led coalition airstrike on Saturday near the Islamic State group's Syrian bastion Raqa, a monitor said.

I am thinking Trump is going blitzkrieg on ISIS

Yup.

He has consistently stated he will get rid of ISIS.

Just like he said he was going to build a wall..or repeal Obamacare or any of the other lies, I mean statements, he made during his campaign.

You do keep up with current happenings right ? Not an ostrich with its head buried in the sand . These are actually happening as we speak . The plans are being made.
So take the political tripe elsewhere

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to:

"A US cargo ship docked in Jordan yesterday. Articles claim it had military cargo."

that's a nice trick=>>>>> as Jordan is land-locked on the east side of Israel

dead sea cargo from the usa ??
just nevermind, thank you

edit on th30149179013409082017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

That's why I thought it was interesting that people heard Trump make statements about what he will do but Trump and believers didn't seem to take into account Congress. People keep letting Congress slide instead of calling them on their failures or lack of anything useful.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Red Sea, Aqaba is the only coastal city in Jordan

Aqaba's strategic location at the northeastern tip of the Red Sea between the continents of Asia and Africa, has made its port important over the course of thousands of years

edit on 4/9/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Red Sea, Aqaba is the only coastal city in Jordan

Aqaba's strategic location at the northeastern tip of the Red Sea between the continents of Asia and Africa, has made its port important over the course of thousands of years

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yes, US is building up in the Turkish border, yes, Haley had already claim that the only way to get peace in Syria is to get Assad out of power, yes new no fly zones and more sanctions coming.

Trump also said that is going to be more assaults.

So perhaps now looking at all this Tweeter is not far from t he truth.

Time will tell.

BTW Trump today put a the Syrian case on the table in congress.

Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
LOLLLL I love how ats directs us to this twitter thread when we were talking about alex jones. Touche

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Keep Assad, kill Isis and the rebels and take care of the Kurds.

That wouldn't accomplish the goal.

The pipeline is the key. ISIS is secondary, as are the chemical attacks. Follow the pipeline.

TheRedneck

It would be nice if the objective didn't include securing natural resources... That waste of human life is long past OLD....

If just being selfish to the US, it's been TOO MUCH.... add in the loss of life in the regions where resource control is king... and human life is an expendable resource...

Time for that mentality to END..... forever....

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Could it possibly be that its just a beurocracy that's sort of going through the motions?

edit on 9-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The SWAMP in FULLBLOWN... put the people to sleep mode...

They haven't calculated an awake populous... and are at battle stations to put folks back to sleep..

I will fight against it... question is.. will AMERICA wake up and stay engaged?

That's our collective battle...

Stay ENGAGED... absorb the info... read history... be informed... and once you ferret out the information/history.. make up YOUR OWN MIND... don't let the Media spoon feed you...

Grow a set, dig into the history... seek TRUTH..

All I can say...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join