It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Navy strike group to move toward Korean peninsula

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Chinese troops on the move, to N Korean border....

Korean language news

also drudgereport.com

also from
zerohedge.com link
edit on 4/10/2017 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

Chinese foreign service denying troop movements ....

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Now DailyMail is reporting it too.

Unfortunately for the fearmongering WW3 crowd, it says they're deploying them on their own border to stop floods of NK refugees if the US does attack. (Hey, securing your border, those Asians sure are racist against the other Asians!) They're not being deployed to fight the US.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

/Pol/acks believe Trump attack on North Korean weapons facilities imminent. After attack China will take out Kim Jong Un.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

correct - just saw that on a newsfeed. Chinese troops include a medical battalion.

China doesn't want a flood of NK refugees it can't handle right there on the border...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Some sort of sub or other unusual activity off the southern Cali coast?

OR just more usual activity? Twitter and other sites lighting up on the air traffic- which seems mostly to be naval ASW.

link 1

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Unless we get more details I'd say it's a non-story. Russian navy and air force routinely come close to US territory just to bust balls, sometimes China does this as well (and we do it to them). When I was stationed in Alaska we scrambled jets to steer Russian aircraft away on pretty much a weekly basis.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Exercise. They don't just train 9-5 and the only reason a Canadian aircraft would be involved off California is an exercise.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Good call, I didn't even notice the Canadian bird in the link.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It always makes me shake my head when I see these sites go straight to "something must be happening" when something like this is seen. How exactly do these people think we learned to fight at night? Or do they think war is a 9-5 thing?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Even the major media is guilty of this. They often have people reporting on military matters who have zero background in it and don't even know basics. I remember reading an article on the whole Chris Kyle decs debacle and the person who wrote it never once mentioned his 214 or the fact that Personnel in every branch routinely screws up records and loses citations.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The media is all about fear and ratings. Once upon a time they actually worried about accuracy, but with the 24 hour news cycle, fear became their driving factor. And, especially recently, they have succeeded far beyond their wildest dreams.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

We could really use your input over in this thread. I'm doing my best but some of this stuff is above my pay grade haha

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The World Banking Cartels are so delighted.

The fact is before 911 happened, the World Banking cartels did not have any controls in the last few countries, they are Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Iran, and North Korea.

We all know, all wars are Banker wars, financed on both sides by Bankers. After the United States overthrows North Korea, and installs a puppeteer regem, Iran will be next.

Remember what the Rothschild's said: I care not what laws are made, he who controls the money, controls everything. Welcome to NWO.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

The World Banking Cartels are so delighted.

The fact is before 911 happened, the World Banking cartels did not have any controls in the last few countries, they are Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Iran, and North Korea.

We all know, all wars are Banker wars, financed on both sides by Bankers. After the United States overthrows North Korea, and installs a puppeteer regem, Iran will be next.

Remember what the Rothschild's said: I care not what laws are made, he who controls the money, controls everything. Welcome to NWO.

So, do tell, did they just not know NK existed the last 50 years, ripe for your diabolical scheme?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Lol, north Korea should stfu and worry about their 3 generation concentration camps

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I just hope they don't hit us with a bioweapon or terrorism. Everyone is fixated on their ability to lob a missile across the pacific, but that's not the only way they can hit us. We need to exercise caution on this.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

They actually can't lob missiles across the Pacific yet, that missile is still in the testing phase. And they definitely can't put a nuke on it yet. The main concerns are what they can hit our forces stationed in that region with, in addition to our allies.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
CHINA and RUSSIA have ships following our USS Carl Vinson armada (battle group) as it approaches the Korean peninsula.

Source: www.zerohedge.com...

Also, the U.S. has instructed two more carrier battle groups (USS Ronald Reagan/USS Nimitz) to begin heading towards North Korea.

Source: www.trunews.com...

And here at home we have people whining over Donald Trump's lack of tax returns disclosure? Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They usually do when a CSG is near where they have ships. It was a regular thing to have Soviet "fishing trawlers" very close to carrier groups.

This isn't the first time they've parked three carriers there.

Depending on availability they'll have one to three there for Valiant Shield.
edit on 4/17/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join