It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Babies Barbarically Murdered

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

For two weeks, the administration made its case on Capitol Hill, but it soon became clear that most Republicans and Democrats in Congress were against authorizing action—leaving Obama the option of going forward anyway (which he said he would do) or backing down altogether.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: BlueAjah

Absolutely! He cares SO much that he lobbed dozens of Tomohawks into civillian areas to show the Syrian
people just how loved their children are by President Trump by killing a few himself. That is the deepest type of care I've ever seen!

You'd have a point if you were honest or correct.

This wasn't a civilian area, this was a military airbase specifically chosen because there would be no civilian casualties.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

He didn't want to go ahead without having support for it though.

It was his still his choice apparently but without others supporting you in that choice he decided to take the diplomatic way rather than the military way.

That's how I understand it anyway.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
trying to drag obama under the bus right now is tricky, check out what donald was saying at the time obama backed down.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not my boy.

But you're right, not only was Congress not going to give him authorization, a deal was presented which avoided military intervention.

Obama (and Congress) wasn't as easily triggered, apparently, as Trump is.

What a great deal that turned out to be. Not as great a deal-maker as Trump is, I suppose

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Not as great a deal-maker as Trump is, I suppose
Yeah. He's doing great at making deals with his majority so far.

I wonder why he didn't go to them before attacking Syria.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Also note that they were supposedly killed by the nerve agent Sarin,protocol for nerve agents is hazchem gear and rubber gloves,find me one Doctor in the supposed war crime footage available dressed thus.

I think you're overlooking the fact that these care providers were entirely overwhelmed with victims so quickly that there simply was not time, let alone the available supplies, to protect those trying to help the victims of the alleged Sarin attack. Here are some quotes from a Syrian doctor at a clinic near the site of the gas attack-

www.npr.org...

BLOCK: As these patients were coming into your hospital, was it immediately clear to you what you were dealing with, what had happened?

ABDULRAHMAN: Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's so obvious for a doctor.

BLOCK: How was it obvious?

ABDULRAHMAN: From the symptoms, the nasal secretions I told you, the apneas, the excitation, convulsions, the spasm and (unintelligible), it's so clear symptoms.

BLOCK: And how did the medical team protect itself from contamination as you were trying to treat these patients?

ABDULRAHMAN: This time we couldn't do anything because the huge numbers of injuries couldn't let us to take care of ourselves. So we (unintelligible) with everything, secretions and maybe blood from the vomiting. You can't imagine what happened.

BLOCK: Mm-hmm.

ABDULRAHMAN: So this time, a lot of the medical staff was impacted. And then a lot of them was sick today and yesterday. They - we have two martyrs from the medical staff.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Exactly. Trump was saying not to strike too.

Obama had little support for a strike from anywhere so he took another path to stop Assad from gassing people.

I don't see the problem with him taking the choice of making a deal rather than getting involved in another war.

Trying to blame all this on Obama's inaction seems pretty lame at this point. Since he actually wanted to strike but didn't have the support so he went with a different option.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

How can you still be Pro=Trump about what's happening here???

Do you think this missile attack is turning out to be a great idea???

Apparently not only is it not clear if it was even legal, but it was also totally ineffective too.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Absolutely! He cares SO much that he lobbed dozens of Tomohawks into civillian areas to show the Syrian
people just how loved their children are by President Trump by killing a few himself. That is the deepest type of care I've ever seen!

You'd have a point if you were honest or correct.

This wasn't a civilian area, this was a military airbase specifically chosen because there would be no civilian casualties.

Except that there were civilian casualties, including at least 4 children so I'm neither dishonest nor incorrect. Nice try though.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Looks like someone might be changing teams, and took one for the team or got played.

People forget the Republicans didn't want Trump.

Had our President been Cruz they would have been all for it.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Getting bashed over the head with a stick rather than a carrot is a time old negotiating tactic.

Nixon did it with the Viet Cong to end the Vietnam war.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nixon did it with the Viet Cong to end the Vietnam war.
What? What are you talking about?
You mean this?
www.history.com...

You know how that war ended, right?

edit on 4/7/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Um, he didn't lob bombs into "civilian areas", but onto airfields where they stored the sarin gas and the planes took off. At least get your liberal talking points right.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The whole "dead babies" thing is the biggest piece of BS I have seen for any justification.

What about the dead babies from US drone strikes, what about the dead babies from Israeli bombing (and straight up shooting of children) of Palestinians, what about the dead children from the dictators in Africa, etc.

People want to use "but what about the BABIES/children" for their political means only when convenient. Otherwise, to hell with the babies.

That is a fact.

Disgusting, selective reasoning.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
who did it, do we have strong definitive evidence proving who did it?

trump went off and did an illegal airstrike without even seeking congress approval, he better have %100 absolute proof that the assad regime deliberately did this attack.

Um, he didn't need Congressional approval to carry out a targeted, limited air strike.

The War Powers Resolution, passed in 1973 over then-President Richard Nixon's veto, enshrined Congress' right to approve or reject military action that lasts longer than 60 days. For now, the Trump administration has given every indication that the strike was limited, and a one-off.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Libs are just pissed that Trump has the balls to do more in one day than their dear leader did in eight years against Syria, despite Assad crossing the red lines of Obama's hollow threats.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

People forget the Republicans didn't want Trump.

Establishment Republicans, no. Opportunist Republicans, yes.

Had our President been Cruz they would have been all for it.

They (the Republican establishment) will be ecstatic when President Pence takes the helm.
edit on 7-4-2017 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Not as great a deal-maker as Trump is, I suppose

I wonder why he didn't go to them before attacking Syria.

I would argue that it is because congress cannot make up its mind on anything. They are probably still debating the Nunes debacle.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IAMTAT

Murdered babies are victims of evil.

Can you not grasp the idea that Trump may actually believe the above?

He didn't know babies have been dying in Syria for a while now?

How would he?---He's a complete moron (probably had syphilis) who can barely tie his shoes.

Yes of course, but apart from those afflictions,
it couldn't just be that the whole thrust is to show Trump taking action where Obama didn't, while the 2013 incidents were riven with fake mainstream TV videos like this one, (there are many more)

* The reporter missed out a bit when he talks about the digital changing of the wording, showing two sequences side by side of an 'identical scene', in fact, a closer look wil tell you the the whole scene was restaged...aka 'take two'.
edit on 7-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join