It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches Tomahawks on Syrian airbases

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Something that never ceases to amaze me and abundantly evident in this very thread!

The Right whines and disavows the MSM.... but when it suits their agenda and narrative; they quote it like the bibilical gospel.

curious...
edit on 7-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

This is interesting:

wikispooks.com...:The_Syrian_Observatory_for_Human_Rights_is_a_Propaganda_Front_funded_by_the_EU

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

This is interesting:

wikispooks.com...:The_Syrian_Observatory_for_Human_Rights_is_a_Propaganda_Front_funded_by_the_EU

This is even more interesting: New Eastern Outlook is a source for WikiSpooks: Coincidence?

edit on 7-4-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Apr 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: texasgirl

This is interesting:

This is even more interesting: New Eastern Outlook is a source for WikiSpooks: Coincidence?[/qu ote]

Hmmm...very weird.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Something that never ceases to amaze me and abundantly evident in this very thread!

The Right whines and disavows the MSM.... but when it suits their agenda and narrative; they quote it like the bibilical gospel.

curious...

Whats curious is your opportunity to discuss a significant event in the world (and our nation) is used instead to continue insulting people not of your political stripe.

What about the topic? Anything to say about that?
edit on 4/7/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: olaru12

curious...

Whats curious is your opportunity to discuss a significant event in the world (and our nation) is used instead to continue insulting people not of your political stripe.

What about the topic? Anything to say about that?

Actually I have already posted in this thread and expressed my dismay about what looks like another expanded intervention into the mid east once again. And how it looks like the war profiteers are back in business. I can't remember the 3rd post.

I might add, this whole mess smells like a false flag to lead the gullible into supporting another MIC debacle. I don't know about you but Iraq is still fresh in my mind...and this has the same type of BS senario surfacing.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: vjr1113

i dont know what to believe anymore.

Don't believe: analyze.

Analyze what?

What information do you have that we don't?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

i dont know what to believe anymore.

Don't believe: analyze.

Analyze what?

This is interesting....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Analyze what?

Analyze everything you read or hear. Is it reasonable? Is it consistent? I sthe source trustworthy? What appears to be their agenda? Research the background of the source. Who is financing it? What is their agenda? How often have their claims been proven correct? How often have they been proven wrong?

It is not what information one has; it is how one evaluates it.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Still holding out hope you are smarter than that..

Funny... that's what I was thinking about you when I replied.

Anyway...

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out tonight.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I posted earlier that the only fact that we have is that Trump authorized 59 tomahawk cruise missiles to bomb an airbase in Syria.

Everything else, and I mean everything else is opinion, bias, lies, hopes, insults.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Russians are moving, probably just a precaution but it makes me uncomfortable.

Faux

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Agreed. Now we wait.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I posted earlier that the only fact that we have is that Trump authorized 59 tomahawk cruise missiles to bomb an airbase in Syria.

Everything else, and I mean everything else is opinion, bias, lies, hopes, insults.

Yes and this is a forum for discussion of theories. Like the theory about Obama not being American.

Except this one is important, and does not bode well.

So far Donnie looks happy to continue playing the war card. Firing off cruise missiles on a whim while cutting meals on wheels.

You guys really did drink the kool aid.
edit on 7-4-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Alright well I think the full truth has actually, and quite quickly, come to light.

Trump makes a bull# speech. Trump warns Russia ahead of time. Russia warns Assad ahead of time. Assad moves his most valuable assets.
U.S. launches millions of dollars worth of Tomahawks into an empty airfield.
Trump flexes on the world stage and enjoys the added benefit of his water carriers getting to say "OMG SEE! TRUMP DOESN'T HAVE TIES TO RUSSIA!!"

Man, these guys suck at this. At least Obama was able to hide his big secret Muslim identity for 40 years.
edit on 7-4-2017 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow
Alright well I think the full truth has actually, and quite quickly, come to light.

Trump makes a bull# speech. Trump warns Russia ahead of time. Russia warns Assad ahead of time. Assad moves his most valuable assets.
U.S. launches millions of dollars worth of Tomahawks into an empty airfield.
Trump flexes on the world stage and enjoys the added benefit of his water carriers getting to say "OMG SEE! TRUMP DOESN'T HAVE TIES TO RUSSIA!!"

Man, these guys suck at this. At least Obama was able to hide his big secret Muslim identity for 40 years.

Well said. Barely any damage worth noting but Donnie can say 'oooooh pooten is mad at me, see we're not friends! Also lol at Obama, he didn't have the balls but I did HAHA'

And the cult will copy and paste it on here and on Twitter saying 'YEAH HAHA CAN'T STOP WINNING UNLIKE BARRY HUSSEIN AND HILLARY'S AOL INBOX LIBTARDS, HOW MANY REFUGEES HAVE YOU TAKEN IN TO YOUR HOME THEN!!!11'

It's an absolute pantomime.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Should I call you a wambulance?

We can't even have a current event discussion without the lame party bs?

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
The Russians I know from school all have this attitude: get it done, get it done NOW, and worry about who gets the credit later. It makes me wonder how many of the technical developments attributed to the DoD were actually first developed by the Russians.

Wonder no more! We steal # from them all the time.

Russians have this tendency to discover useful things, but not be able to see the implications or uses. Thus do they often come up with really useful bits of science and then walk away from it.

Essentially, they're great at theoretical science and crap at applied engineering. And that's how stealth was born. And a large number of other things.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I'm not a weapons expert, so can someone explain how the Kalibr missiles stack up against the Tomahawk?

Just in case...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: fencesitter85

Should I call you a wambulance?

We can't even have a current event discussion without the lame party bs?

I'm not a liberal or a conservative. But the cult takes every possible opportunity to deflect. The boards are full of it. I'm merely observing that the wheels are coming off. They were only held on with finger-tight nuts to begin with.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join