It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Babies Barbarically Murdered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
To quote Trump:

"Beautiful babies have been barbarically murdered". (In reference to Assad gassing his own people).

If the situation is valid, honest and true. If the 50 missiles were sent to make a better world...

Then why is Trump using basic pop psychological language tricks?

Alliteration, emotion, helpless beautiful babies, imagery which forces our brains/emotions to do something....

Elephant in the room.

Shame, I was naive and believed this was a US president who wouldn't use cheap tricks, lies and tabloid strategy to alter the mind of the public. Turns out his commitment to the petrodollar/gas pipeline /installing a puppet government in the middle east etc etc is just as bad as all the other schmucks.

To clarify, we are in a propaganda war, not a war against evil regime. This stinks of propaganda.

As Quato said: " Open your mind."

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

ummm.
Because he cares about babies?

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Absolutely! He cares SO much that he lobbed dozens of Tomohawks into civillian areas to show the Syrian
people just how loved their children are by President Trump by killing a few himself. That is the deepest type of care I've ever seen!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Its a conspiracy.

Up until now, politicians never used language tricks in attempts of being persuasive.

None have ever had professionals write whole speeches to convey a message or try and sell a position.

To my knowledge, all politicians have been forth coming and honest about everything.

What's going on!?!? I'm completely blindsided and confused!
edit on 7-4-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Only the ones killed in gas attacks? Those are the only ones killed by the Syrian military?

edit on 4/7/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

ummm.

Don't fall for it. It's a tabloid strategy, a propaganda logo. Like the dead child on the beach on every front page ever. Yes, it's horrific, but there are ways to communicate information which influence people's views and minds... These ways are used by our media, they involve using repeated images, phrases, alliteration. It's a lot like marketing/advertising, in fact it's exactly the same.

I might add, I was admiring Trump somewhat until I heard him talk like this and set off his killing machines.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You have to give it to him, or his speechwriter (Kushner?), for the alliteration.

+3 more 
link   
Yes a President that presides over a nation that has performed over 59 million abortions since 1973 sure has the high moral ground when it comes to innocent babies.

+11 more 
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Only the ones killed in gas attacks? Those are the only ones killed by the Syrian military?

I'd like to know how many babies the US has killed in it's shock and awe wars on the axis of evil.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Could have used 'butchered' rather than 'murdered' for the alliteration.

I think he sounds a bit desperate, perhaps he should be as he has now lost a lot of support of the Steve Bannon luvvies and alt-right basement dwelling you-tube bloggers that helped him win power.

More importantly he has also shown the world he will act purely on emotion. An act first, think later president is just a little concerning.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

You have to give it to him, or his speechwriter (Kushner?), for the alliteration.

We need to ask WHY there is alliteration and emotive language. The purpose to me is clear.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
a reply to: peter vlar

Could have used 'butchered' rather than 'murdered' for the alliteration.

I think he sounds a bit desperate, perhaps he should be as he has now lost a lot of support of the Steve Bannon luvvies and alt-right basement dwelling you-tube bloggers that helped him win power.

More importantly he has also shown the world he will act purely on emotion. An act first, think later president is just a little concerning.

You believe he makes these decisions and acts off emotions? He's a figurehead puppet. The strategy his team behind him had is to make you believe he acts on a whim and is a rogue..... Well BS Mr Han man, he's the same as the rest of them.

And that hurts a bit to say it.

link   

Past P.O.T.U.S. used the term "If that was my child".
I honesty do believe he was disgusted, and we know he has a stong temper.

When I saw the photos, my heart sank. Regardless of where they were taken, or if it was Bashar Hafez al-Assad.
Sorry.... I choked up. Then reality set in and I was vindictive in my feelings.
S&F...

link   

We need to ask WHY there is alliteration and emotive language.

To use the most effective verbal method possible to engage the public?

The purpose, to me, is clear also. Though I'm not sure we're thinking of the same purpose.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

That guy truly reminds me of Damien from Omen

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"Beautiful babies"... so long as they stay in Syria.

But the minute they try to leave to seek safe sanctuary elsewhere, they suddenly become evil muslim refugee terrorists.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
In a surreal almost diabolical way, Trump is brilliant at manipulating the narrative. And if you question his motivation it's almost biblical heresy here at the New ATS. No questions allowed!

When I listened to the "beautiful babies" speech the NLP was so blatant and transparent. People are so stupid.
edit on 7-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Well most are military age and fifth column but Ill meet you half way it was Western imperial wars and proxy wars that created the migration.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

We need to ask WHY there is alliteration and emotive language.

To use the most effective verbal method possible to engage the public?

The purpose, to me, is clear also. Though I'm not sure we're thinking of the same purpose.

Why is effort needed to engage the public? It's not a bloody side show. If such actions require biased leading language to reinforce them then that to me is suspicious.

Think what you want, that's all we can do.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There's a graphic photo at this link to go along with your OP: Link

The DailyMail always pixellates the dead...but not when it's a photo of dead children that the globalists want published to help sell their agenda in Syria. Notice they were not completely stripped of their sarin exposed clothing.

You can't publish photos of naked dead children.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join