It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Trump presidency such a rolling disaster?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Obama left a horrible mess. Trump is still cleaning it up with the left re-dumping the trash during the process.

Could you, will you, kindly explain more about what leads you to believe this?

I'm really not at all able to imagine any facts that would back that up.
Looking forward to seeing your data.

Sure! I don't feel like typing out all of them...and God knows I don't have the time. So I'm linking to 1,342 items documented and sourced here 1,342 well sourced examples of Obama’s lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc.

While I doubt you will even bother, this is quite a well compiled list. Enjoy

link   

You do realize that Obama is not the president. Right? You are aware of that?

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I see everything.

Just found it strange and off topic.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What horrible mess. This sounds like trump echo to me.
Obama left with a very high approval rating.
The trump supporters represent a minority in the nation and most Americans would disagree with that statement.
Everything Obama did is horrible to trump and everything he does is the best ever. If you don't see the mental disconnect in that I'm sorry.
Or as Steven Colbert said when trump said he inherited a mess..."No you inherited a fortune...we elected a mess". LOL

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Hmmmm....could it be that everyone on the left has stopped doing their jobs and are attempting to keep Trump from getting anything done? Personally, I think he has done more positive things for the people than Obama ever did. He has a crap-load to fix before he can even move on to new topics and problems.

Obama left a horrible mess. Trump is still cleaning it up with the left re-dumping the trash during the process.

It's not that they quit doing their jobs, they are actively being subversive like the treasonous cowards they are...to quote the left, paraphrased, "If we can't have everything handed to us free, without lifting a finger to earn anything, then the Country must fall." Treasonous bastards, the lot of the current Marxists...er, Democrats...

We better hope President Trump succeeds, we've already seen how the Left is 100% in the tank for Globalism...which basically means dismantling the US economy, which Obama clearly made a run at and Mrs. Clinton clearly indicated she intended to continue, and handing our Nation's wealth to countries like Iran (you know, like the Billion or so Obama transferred to them under cover of night).

Agreed...and I MUST add this. While you watch the cry baby left scurrying around trying to save themselves from exposure of their lies and corruption, remember that Trump is like no President before. You already see he doesn't act like any President before. So...when you gauge his success...don't expect it to immediately LOOK like any success in politics before. If you play chess, you can see where this is all going and it is "draining the swamp". He is forcing individuals to choose their position and stand by it. Once they do...they are them. And when that segment is "drained" they will go with it.

It is actually quite brilliant in politics, but pretty normal in business. Just up-scaled.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Because there are none. That is trumps words.
Echo echo echo echo echo

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You asked me to explain the mess our 100+ day President has to clean up. I did so. Now you're bitching and whining that I did what you asked?

Typical.

PS: We can put Obama behind us when the crap he spent flinging at the walls for 8 years is mopped up.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Name one.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Sure! I don't feel like typing out all of them...and God knows I don't have the time.

That's your response?
You are invited onto stage and handed the mic, asked to expound/explain in your own words how you arrived at your opinion....but now you don't feel like it/don't have time.

You sure you want to go with that answer?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

(I'd like to see published articles from reputable sources. Thanks.) Your turn.

edit on 4/2/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're welcome to your opinion. I'm a proud American and for me and many like me...Trump is as American as apple pie...while Obama was basically a cow pie. And I'm welcome to my opinion.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You are indeed, welcome to your opinion.

I kinda like Joe Exotic --- you seen him? He does some articulate youtube stuff.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

(I'd like to see published articles from reputable sources. Thanks.) Your turn.

WOW...you didn't even click the link??? There are links to every single item listed there. But I guess you have no interest in re-learning the truth you already know. Not my problem you choose to be ignorant, ill-informed or simply closed minded. But in that case...I won't waste my time trying to educate the indoctrinated.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

And Obama blamed George W. Bush for everything throughout his whole eight years.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

And Obama blamed George W. Bush for everything throughout his whole eight years.

Yes...and Trump won't do that. I'm not sure he has blamed ANYTHING on Obama. Obama was just a $H!T stain on American history. Easily cleaned with soap and water...more easily forgotten.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Name one.

I linked to One Thousand, Three Hundred and Forty Two? Not enough?

edit on 4/2/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Take even a fraction of that expenditure and you would have free healthcare for all AND enough left over to help solve other issues like homelessness.

So we can figure that is not gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Trump is like any republican president, all they do is open the doors and let the wolves into the sheep’s patch.

Just wait until he gets to taxes where he will dramatically cut taxes for the rich.

That’s the reason he was really anxious to gut Obamacare because of the taxes there for the rich in the program

The OP is on the money the US is in a state of doom.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Republicans are villains -- and the world would be so much better without them-- which is a pretty sad reality.
edit on 2-4-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

I also do not remember republicans calling its following to push back. If they did it was nowhere near the number of anti-Trump calls from politicians and people in power.

It might have something to do with Obama winning the popular vote as well as the Electoral College.
edit on 2-4-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join