It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Trump presidency such a rolling disaster?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

JEff Bezos the owner of Amazon is a criminal?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: mOjOm

Fresh waters all fine and well but it won't keep Isis out of our borders the only thing that will is rivitilizing the military which king Obama nearly wiped out yo pre ww2 levels.

Suddenly fresh water doesn't seem so important. Hmmm.

maybe i'm just a weirdo but i'd take fresh water over any sort of armament
doesn't matter if every single citizen has their own personal space laser if they're all dead from foul water
edit on 3-4-2017 by continuousThunder because: i know, i know, i AM a weirdo

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

edit on 4/3/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: see next post

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Trump Aides’ Disclosures Reveal Explosion in Lucrative Political Work

The list of income sources for those in Mr. Trump’s White House reads like an encyclopedia of conservative wealth and influence.

Many of Mr. Trump’s aides have earned money from right-leaning media organizations like Breitbart and Fox News, or from a firm set up by Newt Gingrich, the former House speaker, to manage his speaking and television appearances.

Several aides received payments from organizations backed by major conservative benefactors such as the Kochs or the Mercers.

Others were paid for work on Republican campaigns, including Mr. Trump’s or that of Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, a onetime rival.

But we're gonna get the money out of politics now, right?

edit on 4/3/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

“This is an industry, a Washington industry, that is embedded into the political system, and the consultant class is making a fortune regardless of what views or candidates they represent,” Mr. Wertheimer said. “And it is a major factor in the cost of campaigns, and it is a group of people who are probably the biggest opponents of campaign finance reform in the system.”

edit on 4/3/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: because le sigh

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What you have is a deep state coup against the President along with a continued and concerted effort to limit freedom of information and free speech by an attack on " fake news" as well as to engineer a phony new cold war that will immensely benefit the military industrial complex and the world bankers. You can hate Trump all you want or love him, but we're in their cross hairs just as much as he is, all of us. We have elected leaders and appointed government agency heads who are committing treason and Trump is not one of them.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

well lets start with you first 3 pouints
#1 the travel ban was something we needed to implement along with extreme vetting look what an open door policy to those countries have done to eu and no i am not talking about what the eu gov says but what the actual people on the street are saying. why did it get shot down idiot judges who think they should be running things or are obama stooges just like obama had to put up with bush stooges from time to time.

2 the repeal of obama care look we were told it was not something that could be fixed fast hell trump was saying before he even got in office it was going to probably take it to collapse before a new plan could be implemented. why is it going to be hard to be killed because to many in congress get paid by the insurance industry to keep it there.

and finally the third one
the last 16 years has seen a tremendous amount of wasteful spending that took up from a 70 billion dollar surplus to tens of trillions of dollars in debt trump is trying to cut the fat were he can while propping up the defense industry. but he also cutting out a lot of wasteful spending in military too. some of those programs he is cutting where just duplication of other programs . one of the ones i am happy about is his move on changing nasa mission statement from trying to make friends with middleeast through climate research? and yes obama's head of nasa actually said something to that extent.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i find it quite hilarious that people have so little confidence in the american system that they believe one president is going to unravel everything up to this point. imo it just shows how uninformed they really are.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

That's a false sense of security.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Lol, the AP had a story today about how much he's accomplished. It was at least 2x as long as your phony list of failures, your list of failures contains only 1 actual failure: Repealing ACA.

The travel ban will stand and it will become permanent. Just because a couple lib judges decided to play activist, doesn't make them correct.

Trump is unleashing the economic engine of America. Buckle up! It's going to be a great ride!
edit on 3-4-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Soon you will be posting the onion as a source....

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Are you going to spam every thread with this video?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Soon you will be posting the onion as a source....

The items in the segment are true. It's just that you don't like someone pointing out the reality that you have been ignoring on purpose.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Oh wow, did I post it twice?

ugh. Shame on me!! Did you watch it? Did you watch it twice?

Did it upset you? Did it upset you twice? Or did it just irritate you that it exists and you can't bury it in a flurry of fake news alarms?

ESPECIALLY, did you see those parts about Alex Jones' head nearly popping off? What about the other stuff?
If you've seen it and would like to comment on it, I won't have to post it anymore.

But, it really is important that you see it. And understand it. After that, we can stop posting it.
Good luck!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The travel ban will stand

Except that it isn't standing.....

and it will become permanent.

Erm....not looking like it.

Just because a couple lib judges decided to play activist, doesn't make them correct.

Just because you think the travel ban will stand doesn't make you correct.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

But, it really is important that you see it. And understand it. After that, we can stop posting it. Good luck!

Why is it important that I watch it?

Who is we, do you have multiple accounts on ats? Strange thing to say.

Understand one thing buzzy, I will not watch your propaganda.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You know what; I loved the daily show with jon stewart. It was a great television show. The "john oliver" character on that show was good. The john oliver show on hbo is no where near as good as what it was on the daily show. Same for colbert.

The fact is if you had posted the daily show with jon stewart i would have posted the same thing.
You do understand these things are supposed to be satire and not real news?
You are one of the people that the government is concerned that the russians duped. You do understand this?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Why is it important that I watch it?

So you can understand what's really going on.

Who is we, do you have multiple accounts on ats? Strange thing to say.

Nope ---- "we" is the group of people who see that Trump is a joke and this whole arrangement is preposterous.

Understand one thing buzzy, I will not watch your propaganda.

ohhoOOH! Boo!

That is such a shame. It really is.
It will prevent you from making adult decisions, and it will inhibit your ability to mature.
I understand, though. It's like a battered wife, really, defending herself against people saying she should abandon the abuser.
Can't make you see it til you see it --- but now you have some resources. Watch the segment. Pretend to be neutral. I promise, you will get something out of it. Your perspective will be honed.

I think it's sad that people on this forum won't look at both sides before they decide what is real.
I know it's really difficult, and we're all exhausted.

sigh. okay then. best wishes for your future

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

but now you have some resources.

A so called comedian is considered resources? Okay, if you say so.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You know what; I loved the daily show with jon stewart. It was a great television show. The "john oliver" character on that show was good. The john oliver show on hbo is no where near as good as what it was on the daily show. Same for colbert.

The fact is if you had posted the daily show with jon stewart i would have posted the same thing.
You do understand these things are supposed to be satire and not real news?
You are one of the people that the government is concerned that the russians duped. You do understand this?

Really?

Wow. You are right!

The hosts and comedians are satire, and the news they report is absolutely real. Do you not comprehend that everything presented as material to which the host responds is actual, factual news?

See, that's why Trump is so inept. He reads something on the internet, or hears it on tv, and then repeats it.

Watch the segment. Please.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join