It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Trump presidency such a rolling disaster?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Is that a trick question?

You don't have to watch the guy for more than 10 mins to see he's FUBAR walking.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: FuggleHop

Ya, I've always worked. Never taken Gov. aid either.

But I don't mind my taxes going to help other people. I'd rather it go there then have it go to Corporations that are already making record profits, being used to kill others, or in the pockets of the corrupt politicians. I've never understood why people hate helping the poor people but never have a problem when rich people steal their money.

But whatever....

As long as I have to work 84+ hours a week to support My family and irresponsible liberals demand more of my time then I will continue to hate on them. I believe what You call help is really extortion and their needs to be a limit of 5 years of help before people have to start paying into the system.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

If the Trump presidency is the definition of a "rolling disaster", I hope the disaster gets even worse. The RIGHT people are benefiting from it greatly!

More power to you Mr. President!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Trump is such an epic failure and hissupporters seem deadset on going full retard to the very end. Republicans are in full reveal mode right now, showing just what awful piece of sh#t human beings they are. There is absolutely no reason to respect them. They've thrown it all away.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterX

Might have something to do with his corruption and incompetence?
Perhaps? *__-

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

84 hours a week huh??

It's only irresponsible liberals that are the problem as well too eh??

You're so full of sh*t and so biased in your thinking that it's pointless to even attempt any discussion with you.

I don't have have a problem with limiting government aid. But that is about the only think you said that is even reasonable.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The Trump administration is a business enterprise, NOT a government for US citizens.

Look at his sec of State, Head of Exxon, and no foreign policy experience.

Look at the economic advisors, all Goldman Sachs people.

Cabinet of billionaires.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Trump is a good man. He's saving this country from the pedophiles and the satanists. At the barest minimum he's a man that actually likes this country, the people in it and thinks of his job in that regard. And he's the last president we've had like that for a long time.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: randomthoughts12

I also do not remember republicans calling its following to push back. If they did it was nowhere near the number of anti-Trump calls from politicians and people in power.

It might have something to do with Obama winning the popular vote as well as the Electoral College.

Are you saying those people don't care about that silly little document called the Constitution?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The Trump administration is a business enterprise, NOT a government for US citizens.

The Trump Administration is the head of the Executive branch, not the entirety of the US federal government.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Nothing different going on with politics,just media has changed.People need to stop watching to much of this fake media that is growing into massine corporate wealth ratings wars.Or at list give it a break.Chill out people nothing new going on.
I said in a different thread if Russia and Ukraine and NATO and U.S. Gets in a war then it will be real.That could be the Battle of Armageddon further in the future but this may happen if things continue like this with Russia.
edit on 2-4-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

WTF ? The Economy is doing Great , People have Jobs again and are Making Good Money . Nothing Else Matters..........

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

WTF ? The Economy is doing Great , People have Jobs again and are Making Good Money . Nothing Else Matters..........

Really? And the roof is.....? The economy is becoming so inward looking that it seems it's ensconced in a straitjacket! The WTO be damned!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Did you know that Jeff Bezos of the Washington Post just received a contract for 600 million dollars from the CIA?

Did you know that the Washington Post just hired John Podesta as a contributor?

Did you know that the same criminals are sitting in government, screwing us from both sides of the false aisle?

Are you rooting for the criminals???

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Did you know that Jeff Bezos of the Washington Post just received a contract for 600 million dollars from the CIA?

Did you know that the Washington Post just hired John Podesta as a contributor?

Did you know that the same criminals are sitting in government, screwing us from both sides of the false aisle?

Are you rooting for the criminals???

Please show me any criminal charges filed against these 2 men.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Fresh waters all fine and well but it won't keep Isis out of our borders the only thing that will is rivitilizing the military which king Obama nearly wiped out yo pre ww2 levels.

Suddenly fresh water doesn't seem so important. Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

People going back to work should make people happy.

Unless, you don't want to work.

People will learn to appreciate Trump.

Unless you have been sponging off the Government.

Those people are in for a rude awakening...

edit on 3-4-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Exactly.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Now you know how Obama supporters felt for years.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

How is the military going to stop what can be spread across the Internet?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join