It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Pence Soon: Trump's Very Bad Terrible EO Signing Day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Come onnnnn ... He lost a teleprompter.

Is that why he forgot to sign the EO's, no teleprompter?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I don't think he's holding up well at all. his voice is super scratchy like he's not getting enough sleep. I feel sorry for him in a way but he brought this all on himself in my opinion. he's a con man, has been his whole life. i'm old enough to have seen it these past 25 years or so.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
One can only ask why the media isn't blowing the whole "Trump is having a stroke!" narrative into the stratosphere 24/7, rather than just poking fun at him about this.

Or maybe we just have the most amazing medical experts in the world here on ATS, I guess.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'll just file this with the "Hillary wears diapers" stories, sorry..
Maybe he is just getting tired of the mess his "buddies" seem to have gotten him into overshadowing everything else.. Maybe he's tired of everything leading straight back to russia..
To be honest, I am kind of starting to feel sorry for the guy.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

remember the Hilary health threads? good lord, if Hillary had done this there would be 10 ats threads about it all stared and flagged to the front page in minutes.

link   

In my opinion, one can only ask why the media edited out the worst of it! I saw the whole thing, and now the total press conference can't be found without weird and awkward edits.

I think that means that this is really serious. They don't want to panic The People.

edit on 1-4-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

National Security?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Those rushing to defend Trump are simply not understanding what Windword is talking about.

Take your blinders off for just a minute, and watch what happened.

The man is ill. The stresses of this job are too much for him. None of us has any idea what he's facing.

What we see in the media is a minor part of it; theatre at best.

(I do have to say that all the tripe about the press being anti-democratic is pure BS; read the First Amendment.)

Mr. Trump is having more and more of these episodes. We should all be concerned about his health as human beings.

We should all be worried about it as Americans.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Exactly, they don't want people/stock markets to panic.

link   

originally posted by: windword

In my opinion, one can only ask why the media edited out the worst of it! I saw the whole thing, and now the total press conference can't be found without weird and awkward edits.

I think that means that this is really serious. They don't want to panic The People.

Where and how did you see the whole thing, Windword?

Just curious if some of us working together can help find it.

link   
a reply to: windword

"Something is very, very wrong with Pres Trump"

That would probably be the onset of senility.

Certainly explain his nonsensical racist xenophobic sexist paranoid opinionated outbursts and tweets.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: MOMof3

Exactly, they don't want people/stock markets to panic.

I've been expecting a 25th Amendment solution rather than an impeachment. It's looking more and more likely.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
His reading was odd too. He kept faltering getting words wrong. I thought he might have forgotten his contact lenses or something. It seemed like he couldn't see the teleprompter.

Trump is not reading from a teleprompter here. He is reading from a sheet of paper on the lecture. Much harder to get every word correct when you are trying to look down and read, while at the same time looking up when reading out load. For Christ's sake, get it right about what is going on before posting.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starbuck799

originally posted by: Sillyolme
His reading was odd too. He kept faltering getting words wrong. I thought he might have forgotten his contact lenses or something. It seemed like he couldn't see the teleprompter.

Trump is not reading from a teleprompter here. He is reading from a sheet of paper on the lecture. Much harder to get every word correct when you are trying to look down and read, while at the same time looking up when reading out load. For Christ's sake, get it right about what is going on before posting.

Is what Trump is reading from the point? or how he is reading (or not reading) it?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

That's a great question: why is the media covering for Trump when they've been dogging him so hard for so long.

Sort of defies logic, eh?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Mr Regan was suffering Alzheimer's for many years before it became critical. I saw this disease first hand and the beginning can go unnoticed or be written off as just a bad day. Hindsight is often revealing.
Just saying.
Something was wrong with trump yesterday. Maybe he had allergies. Diphenhydramine can cause sleepiness.
Washington is crazy in bloom right now. Not just the cherry trees.
They landscaped around those trees with every plant that blooms in early spring to compliment the trees. I've been there for the season and the air is perfumed with the smell of flowers. Just beautiful.
But if you have pollen issues it could be pretty bad.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Revolution9

Pres Bush won a battle, Pres Reagan tore down the wall and survived an attempted murder.

They did all that in under their first 100 days? C'mon Trump, you gotta be quicker than that.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Starbuck799

You're correct. He squinted when he looked up and I thought he was trying to get his eyes to focus on a screen but then I did see him look down quite often.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So he forgot or didn't sign the EO's in front of the press and this is big why?

He did sign 3 EO's yesterday....easily shown by looking at the whitehouse website....

www.whitehouse.gov...

Either way, he doesn't do things like other Presidents and that is what has everyone in a tizzy about him. This is just another example of how change freaks people out. We are creatures of habit and when someone does something that is not part of that habit, it is questioned as if it is abnormal.

Anywho...someone really needs to find a fresh dead horse to beat.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The Press is the 4th estate. It serves as a watchdog for The People's best interests and against corruption. The media would lie and tell the population that there was dangerous criminal on the loose, "so don't go outside", instead of the fact that there was an open vile of an experimental chemical that needed time to dissipate, for the public good, if the government asked them to, rather panic The People. That's why ideally, they're allowed to lie to us. Technically.

That's what I think happened here. The White House asked the media to edit out the most embarrassing parts in order to "keep the peace."

edit on 1-4-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join