It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2.2mn Yemeni children close to famine, and a 70 percent increase in those killed in past year;

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: yuppa

fun fact - if you make more than 32,000 a year you are a 1 percenter of the world.

i was recently inspired listening to a podcast featuring mma fighter justin wren. he donates his time helping to teach the pygmies how to drill wells in africa. the world need more people like him, i truly admire what he is doing.

if our tax dollars were spent efficiently we would have more than enough to help others. unfortunately i can't trust any government entity to disperse my tax money wisely. i donate to united way which helps locally, as far as globally, i wonder how i can donate and know that my donation is going where it needs to go.

Fun fact i dont spend money for people who hate me and my way of life or religion. And the Pygmies actually show gratitude! As to spending our tax dollars. If its not what constitutionally its to b eused for its a waste of money.
You cannot save the world. you concentrate on local things you can directly help.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: Lysergic
How about one of those friendly Muslim nations provide some relief. ...
Why ? US and Saudi terrorist regime attacked them why should others pay for reconstruction?

Because it never helps Out to rebuild a country after bombing it. they never learn if you fix things back for them. And also Screw them. it was their fault for drawing attention to their country. the US has enough problems to solve at home instead of over seas where they would never appreciate any help given.

-We bombed you

+why?

-because you drew attention to your country

+at least help me rebuild

-thats your problem, screw you.
edit on 28-3-2017 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Why ? US and Saudi terrorist regime attacked them why should others pay for reconstruction?

Because it never helps Out to rebuild a country after bombing it. they never learn if you fix things back for them. And also Screw them. it was their fault for drawing attention to their country. the US has enough problems to solve at home instead of over seas where they would never appreciate any help given.

-We bombed you

+why?

Exactly how it should be. Take pride and responsibility for your nation. And stop relying on Aid from other countries. Rebuilding Iraq was a mistake.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
They're muslims..... who cares, let'em starve. I enjoy the thought of every, single muslim parent watching their child wither away into nothing. I relish the the notion of their world of despair.

Where islam goes..... tears follow..... mothers cry and fathers weep.
Good times are always just a conquest away.. it's always some nonmuslim country is the fault of the muslim worlds ills.

Nope.... I celebrate their misery and wish them and over abundance of death in all its many forms. Let them learn to celebrate their own deaths as they do when its a sleeping Jewish child or a baby being pushed in a stroller.

Maybe someday they will rethink their religious principles and I will have my reason to change my opinion....but today aint that day

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
They're muslims..... who cares, let'em starve. I enjoy the thought of every, single muslim parent watching their child wither away into nothing. I relish the the notion of their world of despair.

Good times are always just a conquest away.. it's always some nonmuslim country is the fault of the muslim worlds ills.

Nope.... I celebrate their misery and wish them and over abundance of death in all its many forms. Let them learn to celebrate their own deaths as they do when its a sleeping Jewish child or a baby being pushed in a stroller.

Maybe someday they will rethink their religious principles and I will have my reason to change my opinion....but today aint that day

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

-We bombed you

+why?

Exactly how it should be. Take pride and responsibility for your nation. And stop relying on Aid from other countries. Rebuilding Iraq was a mistake.
who the hell gave you the right to bomb Iraq and Yemen in the first place? "they shouldn't draw attention to their country" WTF does that even mean? huh?

So you can bomb them to oblivion and then have the audacity to call on others to clean up your mess?

"rebuilding Iraq was a mistake" !!! have you seen Iraq? do you even have a TV set?

here is the timetable : Stable and secure Iraq is attacked by US under false accusations === > millions of innocent people are killed in a blatant massacre and billions upon billions of dollars in damage is inflicted on Iraqi infrastructure ===> ISIS pops out of the mess like an opportunistic parasite and takes over .

"rebuild Iraq" .

yeah right.

originally posted by: Zimnydran

Terrorist mentality there, congrats.

i imagine thats exactly what a taliban terrorist would say before flying a jet into a building.

edit on 29-3-2017 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
After US-Backed Bombing Sparks Famine in Yemen, WaPo Editor Insists ‘US Not the Problem’

Washington Post deputy editorial page editor Jackson Diehl took a massive, human rights-violating catastrophe—the US-assisted Saudi bombing of Yemen for the past two-and-a-half years, and the massive famine it’s caused—and somehow turned it into a write-up on how good and noble the United States is. Diehl cynically whitewashed the US’s role in the crisis and turned Saudi Arabia’s primary defender in the Senate, Lindsey Graham, into an unsung hero—a true masterwork in public relations reality inversion.

Diehl framed the topic as something both public and media have ignored, insisting, “No One Is Paying Attention to the Worst Humanitarian Crisis Since World War II” (6/25/17). This is a bold rhetorical gambit, not least because Diehl himself hasn’t made Yemen a topic of an article since the bombing first began in February 2015. “No one’s noticing this thing I just noticed” is a great way to frame oneself as a moral visionary, without the arduous work of ideological coherence.

Not only does Diehl ignore the US’s role in supplying arms, giving logistical supporting and even facilitating torture on behalf of Saudi Arabia and its allies in Yemen (a complicity so deep the US State Department itself warned the US could be liable for war crimes), he actually writes, “the United States is not the problem here.”

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Can anyone explain why this isn't being investigated as an act of genocide?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join