It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow is PI the name of God?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Here we have a very strange set of calculations, have we been contacted. ? The number 666 isn't the devil, its the number of Carbon.
The Original name of God, basically is an equation. When the name of God is taken from the original Hebrew, its an equation. Which can be calculated and the conclusions of the calculation is mind blowing.
Ed does an interesting discussion on what seems to either be a super computer, either way I have never seen anything like this, well worth the time.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The 3rd chakra is yellow (fire). The 4th is green (heart). At 3.14 between the both, you have "gold". May not be god (missing an L), but MAY be what "they" are mining for.

(fire meets heart = comedy) (gold)

edit on 25-3-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
No. It would not be so complicated that only a few would be "smart" enough to figure it out.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No the name of The Creator is Ryan. Wich also happens to be my name. Therefore i am "God"

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Why the trolling th op is a fair topic for discussion.

Interesting op .

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me, after all there is sacred geometry.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4,

I concur, what are the odds that the Original name for god, would be calculated out to become , scientifically agreed number sets for , Universal constants. Which are suggesting that the Universe is stranger than we could ever dream it could be?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Very interesting stuff but it is already a thread or 2 :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Lots of stuff in math is occult, it's honestly hard to talk about not because of anything interesting about it, but because of anti-climactism. People can't accept the boring reality as much as the interesting theories that keep it bubbling.

It's almost like an extra layer of extra 'secret' boring information hiding a single truth, with a layer of disinfo at the bottom.

I think synchronicity is interesting. I like to think about humans in relationships to numbers sometimes, like the first human is 1, the second would have been 2, and what each persons number would be. Alternatively I think sometimes, what if we were all numbered 1-x, and this expressed our base traits on it's own? Like, he's a 1, she's a 4, not as attractiveness, but as archetypes of the numbers themselves. I have an odd specific fantasy of anthropomorphizing numbers but with additional details based on popular representations of pop culture. For example, 1 is Red. I decide this purely from complacency with 1, and the color red, the Red ranger(1), Red(first spoken) verse blue, etc. The first several series are divided with colors and other general traits like specialized senses(better hearing/vision) and personalities. As the numbers climb, these traits combine in different ways of logic in relation to the numbers, and then I assign each one an 'element'.

Ironically original or not, this theme is not original because it's based on content I'm receiving. The "Color-archtype" scheme is just popular. Case and point:

Believe me or not, and other colors are subject to interpretation for anyone I guess, you'll never see a red one again and not think of this.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Who knows?

All i know is my friend drew this picture and hes born on 11/11:

Its hard to see but his forehead has two stars on it and in the center, three 7's (777).

Then it gets weird. I for no conscious reason edited the photo of his drawing and mirrored the left half onto the right half. This is the result (again apologies for the low resolution):

Note that the 777 became a perfect black circle or "black hole" along with a pi symbol below it. Also, the apple shape above the lion beings head...

Creation, bro.

ps: ive experienced thousands of synchronicities, many of which were with the guy that drew the above drawing. Dont mind me, though.
edit on 25-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
No the name of The Creator is Ryan. Wich also happens to be my name. Therefore i am "God"

So, what are you creating for supper tonight?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Why the trolling th op is a fair topic for discussion.

Some people here see the word "God" and start frothing at the mouth in anger and frustration, then proceed to mock (at best) the person who said it . Pavlovian response. It's quite disturbing how programmed they are.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Just a bit more clarity into the depth and background, on how this came about.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Very interesting, this is a snippet of a series of vids you may like . Some very advanced people seemed to have left many clues behind them.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It is starting to look that way, if some of the maths in the line up, are known to be the speed of light etc. then its no leap of the imagination, that the other number sequences are significant as well. Their are far to many y line ups to be purely coincidental.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

e=mc squared

I wonder why they call it squared.

Perhaps it is sq. because E.M. is a dual wave function?

Just thinking out loud.
edit on 25-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I wonder why they call it squared.

Because when you multiply a number by itself you get the area of a square with sides of that length.
Mysterious.

edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You just squared the circle Phage.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Energy and mass, a dual wave function. Or energy and mass are the same?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Or energy and mass are the same?

More like one can become the other, actually. With the amount of energy being proportionate to the mass.

edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join