It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow is PI the name of God?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: anonentity

Or energy and mass are the same?

More like one can become the other, actually. With the amount of energy being proportionate to the mass.

What are the details of the transition from mass to energy and vice versa, if atomic mass is not energy?

Does it involve photon absorption and expulsion? Dark matter/energy? Something about smashing photona together to form electrons and positrons?
edit on 25-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Why the trolling th op is a fair topic for discussion.

Interesting op .

There are no topics that aren't fair to discus.. just like there are no topis above a little ribbing lol..

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Why do I doubt there was anything resembling a working mathematician who "discovered" this...

It's never an actual academic when these come up...
edit on 25-3-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
mass and energy

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Flagg dad, Come on down to Earth a little bit.....now won't you. Or are you saying math is the language of God Almighty.......I betcha...... for this token economy reality.

And the cool video up there says mass is not real, it's just the result of energy.

Yes the electric universe makes masses, the planets, from voids in the plasma fields

]edit on 25-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

For example, in the case of nuclear fission, a large nuclear mass is split into various other particles. The total mass of those particles is less than the mass of the original particle. A small amount of mass has been turned into energy.

Conversely, a large amount of energy, under the right conditions, can theoretically be turned into a small amount of mass. But it isn't easy.
www3.imperial.ac.uk...

edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Interesting stuff!!

Imagining electron fields around atomic nuclei. Would be crazy if th electrons in those fields existed solely due to colliding photons, but there'd be positron byproducts right? We would have seen those positrons in the electron fields if that were the case.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
double post
edit on 25-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

We perceive mass, as a function of consciousness , if it were not for that it wouldn't exist. Mass doesn't perceive consciousness. It all a one way trip , C=m lol

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The issue with Pi is that it attempts to make something circular, linear or a straight line as a string of numbers... of course both expressions being infinite it gets the job done, however since there is a decimal it leaves a fraction, and well dividing infnitiy is impossible without some fracture into smaller segments. So the all; expressed as one whole of well all of everything including nothing... expands also into infinity the smaller and smaller the all of infinity gets. It remains infinite in both expression and infinite in all expressions... meaning it's nature does not ever change from being infinite.

Concider a steel ring 360 degrees; you mark off the quadrants and remove a segment then squeeze it together... you are no longer going to have a circle but and ovoid... so lets go back before we squeezed it together and remove a diameterically opposed segment now two pieces are gone; and if we put them together we get a vesica piscis... so what has to occur is to remove four pieces equal size/length at the quadrants to get another circle again as a true shape.

The four pieces removed could be calculated to find the actual difference between the two circles.

edit on 25-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: NthOther

Just a bit more clarity into the depth and background, on how this came about.

This is the most fascinating thing I've ever encountered here on ATS.

It's a type of trolling, however advanced and by who ever or whatever group, who have access to advanced math and it's "reverse engineering".

In their text messages, I find it odd that they speak as if English is not their first language! They sound almost Arabic in the way they speak English.

No doubt this was released by human beings with computers, who, if there's any higher being involved, are in contact with that being.

The aim appears to be to unsettle people regarding their faith in God.

I think it's by a group of very smart atheists working in the bowels of the NSA, who've also been putting out other puzzles in search of talented and very smart people capable of solving them.

Unbelievable level of sophistication though.

They probably have a contest among cryptographers at the NSA to come up with these types of things.

That's what I think or suspect.

It's trolling at a whole new level, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Well either that or its a factual truth. How the heck does the original name of God. get worked out to be a working equation? which has been hidden in plain sight since it was written into fact , in the original Hebrew.

It might shake a few who have faith in an Abrahamic fairy tale that's been changed to suit the conditions over the eons, the Gods keep getting adjusted to suit the narrative. Would the average human being have made it this far along the path of civilisation without intervention and a bit of help, by someone or something. This certainly would fit that narrative.

edit on 26-3-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Fudging numbers. Inconsistent rounding.
Things like that.
Usually.

edit on 3/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Fudging numbers. Inconsistent rounding.
Things like that.
Usually.

Maybe with the "squaring of the circle" of the Earth/Moon geometrical configuration, but it doesn't appear to be the case here.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

In an Infinite Universe, I guess anything could happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

In an Infinite Universe, I guess anything could happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Universes. Plural.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Well either that or its a factual truth. How the heck does the original name of God. get worked out to be a working equation? which has been hidden in plain sight since it was written into fact , in the original Hebrew.

Ok, I've been reflecting on this and what I've seen them do with Pi and 7, and it's rather astounding that those numbers come out of it in the negative integer number sequences. It appears to be new information and a new discovery by a numbers freak.

However, let's roll the tape all the way back to the name of God in the Hebrew Bible.

If you or anyone can show me, show us, the direct correlation (other than looking like it) between the symbol for Pi and the number 7 the letters in the Hebrew Alphabet, then you've got my full attention.

Otherwise, it could be a math wiz who's noticed the similarity, and then proceeded with this absolutely beautiful piece of troll art from that original premise - that the Hebrew letters of the tetragrammaton contain this equation.

Maybe that's where the stretch takes place, although with a strange and wonderful "coincidence" involving Pi and 7 that kicks out some awesome numbers, including a number that contains all those constants including the speed of light in meters squared, defying all probability as a mere coincidence.

If we're to continue to research and examine this, that's what we need to take a better look at, is the formation of those Hebrew letters and if they really do correspond with the symbol for Pi.

Anyone know the history of the symbol for Pi and the origins of the Hebrew language?

I'm aware that Sacred Geometry forms the basis of the letters of the Hebrew language, which is why it's referred to as an angelic language.

If this is true, then it could be that someone's playing the role of imposter ie: if the origins of the Hebrew language were of otherworldly origin, which would still suggest that a higher intellect was involved (given how ancient the language is and the lack of such mathematical and particularly, physics knowledge, at that time), but it doesn't mean that this whatever his name is, is the author of that message, just someone who was able to decode it, and felt that it would make for a great troll-ruse of mind-bending proportions.

Utterly fascinating, the implications IF those Hebrew letters can be shown to represent the symbol for Pi..

And even if that's just a coincidental similarity, then it's still curious, but not quite as astonishing.

edit on 26-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Pisces actually---Water will work again, trust me.
edit on 26-3-2017 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Wow is PI the name of God?

The Original name of God, basically is an equation.

Absolute nonsense!
You sound like the Jehovah Witnesses claiming that they, alone, know God's 'name' by which he responds.
What ignorant vanity!
God, being Omni-, One, is all inclusive!
That means that every 'name' is God's name!
Every hand is God's hand!
Every eye is God's eye!

It was very simply stated when Moses asked God's name, he was not given one (preventing idolatry and ignorance);
"I Am that I Am!
We Are that We Are!"

Not anything exists that is not God!
To say that 'this is', and 'that isn't' God('s), is just ignorance and shortsightedness and vanity.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join