It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Aliens are a part of the fabric of the Universe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
A response to a question in an interview by Michio Kaku got me thinking.

If ants in an ant hill detect a 10-lane superhighway being built near them, would they understand how to communicate with the workers? Would they assume that the workers communicate only on ant frequencies? In fact, the ants are so primitive that they would not even understand what a 10-lane superhighway was.

dailygrail.com...

Put yourself in an ants shoes, watching a person walk by near the superhighway being built. As an ant, what would you interpret a person as? A distinct separate being like yourself or just another gigantic moving part of the environment around you?

Maybe this is where we're at fault in how we think about what extraterrestrial life really is. What if a lot of paranormal and UFO encounters are just the flash of a part of a larger being just strolling by? I don't mean an actual physical giant being, I'm just going with that metaphor. And we don't understand that's what it is simply due to our frame of reference as humans on this planet?

If this has any truth to it, the entire universe could be part of some gigantic thing we can't by design have a concept of. So we invent the ideas of what it might be in our limited perception of the universe. 500 years ago it was faries and elves, now it's aliens in nuts and bolts craft. But in reality it's something bigger and more wonderous than either of those.

I'm reminded of a quote in a book by Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test, that lays it out perfectly..

"It is as if each man were an atom in a molecule in a fingernail of a giant being. Most men spend their lives trying to understand the workings of the molecule they're born into and all they know for sure are the cause-and-effect workings of the atoms in it.

A few brilliant men grasp the structure of the entire fingernail. A few geniuses, like Einstein, may even see that they're all part of a finger of some sort--So space equals time, hmmmmm ... All the while, however, many men get an occasional glimpse of another fingernail from another finger flashing by or even a whole finger or even the surface of the giant beings face and they realize instinctively that this is part of a pattern they're all involved in."

I believe this may be part of the bridge that connects paranormal and UFO phenomenon. It all lies in our perception and how we interpret things through our physical frame of reference, as human beings on this planet.
edit on 25-3-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I tend to be of the mindset that the fabric of the universe is "consciousness", and that all matter arises naturally from it.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'd like to think the first planets to be created in the whole entire thing of everything, had the first "humans". then as time went on and the planets continued to move in all directions, their planet's consciousness evolved to the point of becoming super "humans" we call aliens.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I've always thought it that way as well. Everything from God's, ghost, demons, aliens, shadows, etc etc are probably just some other dimensional beings interpreted in different ways that our brain cannot comprehend.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This theory by no means discounts actual physical alien entities at our scale or their nuts and bolts craft (if they exist). We came into existence on this scale, so I'm sure other things have as well.

A unified theory of weirdness may include both. Who's to say aliens don't see aliens as well?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

They probably exists at all levels as there are infinite possibilities. We are pretty much on our own way to becoming 'nuts and bolts' aliens. Our "god" probably has a god of their own.
edit on 25-3-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I wonder what sorts of tests could be devised to begin exploring this possibility. Or if the question could even be framed in scientific inquiry.
Simulation hypothesis seems to have at least *some* potential routes of exploration and a compelling bit of possible evidence or two.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

...now it's aliens in nuts and bolts craft. But in reality it's something bigger and more wondrous than either of those.

When they enter our 3d perspective they need nuts and bolts, over there, not so much.

Ever see Sagan's POV? They are all around us...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Interesting theory, maybe you need some type of physical vessel to enter our dimension. Kind of adds a bit of credence to our bodies being vessels for our souls.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The problem with the UFO phenomena is that from an early time people have been spreading lies about alien encounters , Many (if not all) of these claimed contactees were sci-fi novelist who used to write novels about ETs before they had their "first contact" , no different of how epic poets used to write about mythical creatures of dragons & elves.
edit on 25-3-2017 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

...now it's aliens in nuts and bolts craft. But in reality it's something bigger and more wondrous than either of those.

When they enter our 3d perspective they need nuts and bolts, over there, not so much.

Ever see Sagan's POV? They are all around us...

Thanks I've never seen that. I watched the first few minutes but I'll check the whole thing out later. What Sagan said at the first though made me realize that maybe they are us in the sense that they make up the part of us that we can't explain, consciousness, and more of the subjective reality we as individuals experience.

That goes a ways towards coming to an understanding of the link between Paranormal and UFO's.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: intrptr

Interesting theory, maybe you need some type of physical vessel to enter our dimension. Kind of adds a bit of credence to our bodies being vessels for our souls.

That was really insightful, never though of it that way before.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

That goes a ways towards coming to an understanding of the link between Paranormal and UFO's.

Indeed.

When you do get the chance watch that video, several times. Its hard to break thru the pre programming we have all received thru states education and organized religion.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Indeed.

When you do get the chance watch that video, several times. Its hard to break thru the pre programming we have all received thru states education and organized religion.

I definitely will watch the rest of it. I've never really watched a lot of Carl Sagan.

What Sagan said at the first makes me also think that maybe some UFO sightings are just consciousness artifacts, along the line of the consciousness version of the floaters people see in their eyes. That almost seems like a good physical parallel.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

What Sagan said at the first makes me also think that maybe some UFO sightings are just consciousness artifacts, along the line of the consciousness version of the floaters people see in their eyes. That almost seems like a good physical parallel.

Umm, no, seen one with friends and strangers one night long ago. It was definitely really tech, but not earth tech, not from here.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Umm, no, seen one with friends and strangers one night long ago. It was definitely really tech, but not earth tech, not from here.

That's why I said some. If consciousness has some type of interwoven quality about it it's not that big of stretch to imagine that sometimes these things can be shared between different people in the right circumstances.

I don't discount the idea of physical alien craft either because I've see physical craft before too, but at the same time I believe some sightings and experiences may have a different source.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I like the way you think in that receptivity to a another 3rd way of thinking about it that's open-minded to all possibilities. S&F!

We need more people like you with that way of approaching the mysteries of the world - what haven't we even begun to consider because of our own assumptions and biases from the more traditional POV?

The aliens, if they're zipping around the cosmos at FTL or instantaneously, surveying, collecting soil samples, cow tongues, or whatever it is that they're up to, playing around with fighter jets, scoping out military bases and nuclear weapons facilities etc., they most certainly perceive our world and reality in a complexly different context and POV, which would be very very hard, if not impossible for us to even begin to consider, because we can't access that information or contextual frame of reference.

The idea of an alien seeing "aliens" that defy their own ideas and concepts, that too is a very interesting idea.

I often wonder if there isn't still something of value that we might have to offer, other than great DNA as the latest and greatest evolutionary development in cosmological time and history..?

If we have a role of some kind to play, even as antlike beings, I believe or suspect that our capacity and faculty of humor and a sense of irony and play might tickle their funny bone in a way that would never have occurred to them.

I think the reason they visit here is twofold, one because of the rarity of truly Earth-like worlds (liquid water over 90% of the surface, temperate climate over most of the planet, stable climate and tectonics, etc.), and two, because we have something here that they don't have and are in possession of something rather special which they find to be truly fascinating, and it's not how far below them we are, like ants to the construction workers on a 10 lane superhighway, but how, at least potentially, we could be superior ie: made by design from a first/last cause to contain nothing less than the Spirit of the Godhead and to stand at the right hand next to the Godhead.

I suspect that their role might be to in some way serve us, say by keeping a watch for ELE meteor impacts, and in subtle and varied ways (that don't violate the Prime Directive) paving the way for our own eventual FTL dispersement to the stars and to their own worlds, etc etc.

There are far reaching cosmic, socio-political implications to it all which are probably not lost on them and so they wish to find out everything they can before we take that final leap into the starry skies.

This is why, I suspect, that when we get there, in some form or another we may find that it was already "seeded" with our eventual arrival already in mind (which will astound us to no end), so that the universe gets the best of the best of who and what we really are as created beings, and not the worst of the worst, which would or could lead to interstellar warfare and destruction on a multiple, planetary scale, which I'm sure is a real no no, for the sake of everyone's protection and security.

We are a potential security threat in other words, since our evolutionary trajectory from hunter gatherer to interstellar traveller, may be the fastest progression ever seen (within 10,000 years only). This is why they might meddle in our affairs to a degree and from time to time, to somehow function as a Civilizing influence on our development as a species, because as messed up and potentially dangerous as we are, we are also the gold of the universe and something very precious which has brought about our inclusion and not our exclusion from the entire play or drama or cosmic socio-political matrix within which we are as much participants and rightful heirs as they are.

In other words, they love us, and fear us, and the very last thing they would want to do would be the scare the #e out of us, and ruin our own growth and development to the point of causing this baking cake to collapse and fold in on itself and become anything less than it was meant to be and to become in the spacious firmament of love and freedom and as intended from a first cause as a manifestation of the Absolute/Creator.

If we are under some sort of quarantine, then the mere possibility of such a thing should begin to inform our policy positions at the local and national and international level ie: the policy of non-intervention (I mean just look at what we did Iraq the very cradle of our own civilization..).

And in all of this, I believe personally, that this is the reason that Jesus came here or was born here for a reason and purpose, that there's no need for "Him" to manifest there, although he probably did and does in one form or another as the ultimate teacher, because they've been watching all along and spreading the news far and wide.

But if the whole intergalactic hierarchy of powers and principalities is or has become fundamentally Christian, that does not give the Pope in Rome any special authority as some sort of intergalactic emperor.

And here's our fundamental problem I think in our own inability to both take ourselves infinitely less seriously and infinitely moreso.

But the joke isn't just on us alone.

So that's our job, to teach them love and laughter and to give them an object of universal desire but one that doesn't covet or wish to destroy but only to help pave the way for, like farmhands tending a field of which our destiny is interwoven right into the very heart of things, as are they in this strange dance and relationship that they're involved in with us, at some level.

Our fates are already interwoven, so that's the other reason that I think they are here, not just because of the rarity of truly Earth-like worlds, but because of what can only be described as love, which to be love, must be free to fully express itself.

They are here to bear witness to something of the farthest reaching cosmological significance and implications, for us all, from humans to aliens on aliens, unto the very Godhead who rules the universe with an indomitable love from which a man came who taught us all, both human and alien alike - "let all with ears (or their equivalent) to hear let them hear!" lol

Best wishes,

AnkhMorpork

edit on 25-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

All good points to think about. Thanks for the response.

When I talk about the ant analogy and us as the ants I don't mean we're lower on some type of evolutionary scale, just that our perception is different. We see things from different levels.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Gotcha. And you're most welcome.

We can't see certain things from a scientific understanding or technological POV or from the POV of a great big brain that's probability assisted or aided by quantum computing systems or some such thing, but we can FEEL things, and see things with our heart, and intuit things at a very deep level, which might be capable of teaching them a thing or two about the true nature of things like Civility and Love and the ability to laugh at one's self, whether you're human or alien.

We ourselves are becoming something more I believe, which will allow us eventual access to these types of higher domains of understanding and perception, but with a level of excitement and enthusiasm that could be new and different say if they have a more head-oriented, intellectual POV without that certain quintessential something that lives in our chest and belly, and by that I don't mean an alien in gestation.

Our own self knowledge and self awareness and sense of individuality might be things that they admire and look up to in a strange sort of way.

For most things, it's a two way street, provided the ant doesn't get run over by attempting to cross it, unaware.

edit on 25-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So.. aliens
are GOD ?
Jesus = humans
Everything we know, simulation ?

<<   2 >>

join