It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President...All you have to do is say the word

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: whatsecret

He means "Mr. President, all you gotta do is TWEET the word"

Who are they going to take up arms against, really just curious on this one. Trump won, he has the House, and the Senate, and he cannot pass legislation.

Nobody. These messages are written by hillbillies living in their parents' basement kidding themselves that there'll be an 'uprising' of a few inbred yokels taking on the government one day. It's utterly laughable. They'd be shot to pieces in a heartbeat.

I assure you I am not a hillbilly living in my parents basement, I may be old but my sons are ex-military. I am amazed that you think that an armed American populace will sit idly by while the Left loots and burns their towns.

If the economic crash that has been predicted happens it will be those that prepared who survive. It will be those who have the weapons who will survive. I don't know how long we survive but it will be a hell of a lot longer than the Antifa and the Leftist snowflakes. I have no desire to see the country devolve into chaos and civil war but then again I don't lose any sleep over the possibility. You need to seriously adjust your prejudices.

As we speak are the left looting your town? I am old too, but have looked after my mother and step father for almost the last 10 years, my grandfather before that. You seem to forget, that some of us "leftist snowflakes" are veterans and have weapons experience.

I commend you if you are a patriot and still honor your oath. I was addressing Facesitter85 solely based on his characterization of anyone he feels threatened by as a yokel or hillbilly. I have no quarrel with anyone and wish to keep it that way. I make the point that anyone, left or right that wishes to riot should be well aware of the consequences. I don't suffer fools much anymore and find people that make inane statements need to be called out when they cross a line. Peace.

I honor my oath every day, look after my elderly parents, work, pay my taxes. I am a pure at heart redneck, but lean to the left. I am not threatened by yokels or hillbillies, any more than I am threatened by gay or trans folks. I do not riot. The problem is, your use of the words "leftists snowflakes", this kind of language is a barrier to us communicating, and trying to form a consensus. I am not real good at it either, but am trying to learn.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Sorry, I didn't coin the term "snowflake", and only use it to vilify the Antifa and the college students that feel like they need a safe space or they will attack. I am not interested in a PC world because I know it is a lie, I prefer real people who have lived a life...that I can respect.

I was once more liberal in my opinions but find that I have been pushed into a philosophical choice of left or right during the last election and I chose Right. I find the posturing of the militia types in this post to be ridiculous and only wished to make the point that the average American will do what they need to do and what they are prepared to do.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Sorry, I didn't coin the term "snowflake", and only use it to vilify the Antifa and the college students that feel like they need a safe space or they will attack. I am not interested in a PC world because I know it is a lie, I prefer real people who have lived a life...that I can respect.

I was once more liberal in my opinions but find that I have been pushed into a philosophical choice of left or right during the last election and I chose Right. I find the posturing of the militia types in this post to be ridiculous and only wished to make the point that the average American will do what they need to do and what they are prepared to do.

Not real fond of college students these days myself. Some PC is not a bad thing, but yeah, what people sat publicaly and think privately will never be overcome. Come to the middle my friend, left and right are not your only choices, but be prepared to discuss and compromise.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Not real fond of college students these days myself. Some PC is not a bad thing, but yeah, what people sat publicaly and think privately will never be overcome. Come to the middle my friend, left and right are not your only choices, but be prepared to discuss and compromise.

Glad you found the middle, I'm a long way from there right now.......

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It takes some searching.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It takes some searching.

It's called compromise....not there.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Why is left vs right the only vote? Vote in people of each side, force them to work with each other and compromise.

Or better yet, abstain from voting if there's no candidates you feel comfortable supporting.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Why is left vs right the only vote? Vote in people of each side, force them to work with each other and compromise.

Or better yet, abstain from voting if there's no candidates you feel comfortable supporting.

I actually have grown to like Trump....

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Eventually, the country is going to have to deal with these crazy, uneducated, aggro, racist, xenophobes... like we always have to. I don't know what it is with a certain population set of the world. These hateful religious folk of the world who always have to have their rigid racist, misogynist, xenophobic issues that always end up requiring a major culling of their numbers. America has them, the Middle East has them... they love their bullsh#t God who they never actually follow the teaches of, and their bullsh#t guns. The perpetual retarders of the planet. The ever present obstacles to progress.

But enough about radical islam. Back to original topic.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

No im talking about using a false flag and pinning i t on the government by using a patriot to th e cause from the governments military.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: semperfoo

originally posted by: Milehigh

originally posted by: semperfoo
a reply to: Milehigh

You dont seem to understand. They are "our" army. Ex-military service members are overwhelmingly conservative. And many of them are in militias. If you think conservatives in our military are going to side with gloablist liberals over their own kind...you are in for a very rude awakening.

LOL . Thank you for the laugh. Most soldiers who have seen the atrocities of war are not conservative at all. But good #ing joke.
like i said...your in for a rude awakening. Liberals need to tread lightly. They arent the side with all the guns.

If liberals do not have guns they can purchase them and quickly learn to use them if they have too

You guys do not want a civil war,the death toll would be horrific and effect every America family

Sure they can go against their core beliefs and purchase guns, learn to use them, ect. But theyre still inadeqaute in experience.

Remeber that conservatives tend to be military/exmilitary, as well as cops, avid hunters, ect. A liberal with a gun woukd still be outgunned, and with no real world experience to back them up.

Obviously i dont want a civil war. And i dont think things are that bad....yet.
edit on 013131p://5403am by semperfoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret
I don't know who this person is or if he can speak for all the militias listed on his Facebook (link is in YouTube description), but I feel like he should be taken seriously.

Basically he is saying that we have a lot of heavily armed people watching what is going on and getting pissed off more and more everyday. And that they are ready to start civil war if he requests it.

Scariest thing is that it looks like it might actually come true because Trump can't even trust his own party. There is definitely a conspiracy to overthrow his administration. Interesting times we are living in, my friends.

It is a tendency to paint every single gun owner as a sort of stupid, ignorant hillbilly. The man speaking in this video is clearly no dumbass.

Compared to a lot of the overpaid bureaucrats who can barely open a laptop, let alone do the job they are "gifted" by friends in the right places, this guy's got a working brain.

He should be taken seriously. You may agree or disagree with his position and opinions, but do take him seriously.

Nothing is black and white. Let's just hope we all can keep the whole "war" thing to a minimum - USA or elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

He should be taken seriously.

Yes. Threats of violence should be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Exactly. This is not at all productive. Does he want the US to look like Syria? Idiot.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The scariest guy I ever met in my LIFE, was a very quiet unassuming postal clerk in the USMC, he was about 5'9' 160lbs, was very very Average. My roommate and I missed the bust from downtown Honolulu to Kaneohe one night and had to walk the 11 miles back to the barracks it was around 3 am when we got back, we lived in a 3 story apartment barracks, with cinderblock walls, we caught him between the second and 3rd story, climbing the wall, no ropes, no claws, just fingers, and toes. (found out later he was Japanese)

I was asked to join the Michigan Militia in 1987, they offered me a 60 cal and 5000 rounds to join up, I told them 3 things, no, get that weapon out of my house, and never ever ever buy more than three boxes of rounds from the same place in a 90 day period, ( yup, it was the same group Mcveigh came from)

I studied different Martial arts philosophies while in the Marines, (go rin no sho [the book of five rings), the art of war, ninjitsu, muay thai) not so much the "kata's" or "styles" but the mental aspects. the "spiritual" sides . they pretty much all agreed to never ever bring the spotlight on oneself. The ultimate art of assassination is to get someone else to do it for you.

"the art of no art" as Bruce lee said. (paraphrased)

I live in Texas and have no gun(s), I do have a very nice collection of knives, machetes, blowguns and crossbows. Many folks think you should not bright a knife to a gun fight. I like that sort of thinking.

If it does come to a (un)civil war I'm fairly confident on my own skills, I have no children, so I have very little to lose. I don't hate anyone except the willfully ignorant, I am not "PC" but I do have and use manners. I am not religious but do try to live by the Golden Rule (to me it supersedes the 10 commandments)

(I also have a demon cat)

Everyone is ignorant about something, but to keep the blinders on is just wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

A 60 cal is really rare. althought id still rather have a 50 instead. And I also heard the best assassination art is someone else doing the deed as well. hence my above comment about a pariot/mole from the opposite side starting the thing off.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: semperfoo

My best friend is a progressive Marine who had both knees blown out during the Balkan conflict.

My ex-brother-in-law is a Conservative Marine who fixed Jeeps 5K miles from the fight.

People are weird. Their lives seldom fall in line with our bias.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: semperfoo

My best friend is a progressive Marine who had both knees blown out during the Balkan conflict.

My ex-brother-in-law is a Conservative Marine who fixed Jeeps 5K miles from the fight.

People are weird. Their lives seldom fall in line with our bias.

Not just that...

There are WAY less people who buy into the whole,

" all the WORLDS media, scientists, unions, teachers, professors , exc are all in a vast conspiracy to make republicans look bad and discredit Jesus.."

What is that MAYBE, MAYBE 20% of the total population?!?!

And that would include their children, elderly and non combatants..

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It's a fair point, though I'd put the number at least an order of magnitude lower than that, to be honest.

Most people are largely interested in and motivated by their own lives, family, friends and so on. The media likes to make the small things larger because it makes for compelling narratives. Most non-religious, for example, never even spend a day trying to discredit religion, let alone attack it. A few carny hustlers notwithstanding.

I went to parochial (Lutheran) schools myself, and I share many of the values of my religious friends and family, but I am not particularly "religious" myself. I can count on one hand the number of non-believers I know personally who go full ATHEIST on religious people every chance they get. Hell, I was approached a few weeks ago by a very earnest man who wanted desperately to share his "good news" with me. We talked for 20 minutes and parted with a handshake.

Most conflict is manufactured posturing and over-compensation.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
would suck to be the last survivers. then I'd have to be paid to dump body's.. both left and right wings.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join