It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President...All you have to do is say the word

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I don't see how you demonstrated that with the statistics you presented.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I don't see how you demonstrated that with the statistics you presented.

See that line that says "Conservative" from the link:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
20 + 29 = 49
More that 44. Last time I checked.

edit on 3/24/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Uh oh...
nevermind.

edit on 3/24/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: FamCore

Well if Trump got impeached or otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be up in arms.

Yup and the deluded aggressive cultist hicks will be taken out easily. One of the more amusing parts of ats is when you see the delusional NRA types posting from their parents basement saying 'GUBMINT CAN TRAH TO COME FER MAH GUNS, I'LL BE WAITING
'

As if they'd actually achieve anything other than death by sniper.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Don't think there's anything to wait for really. How did the Bikers for Trump "Meat Wall" march go?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Yes, yes... You're all about tolerance. That little screed on your part proved that. Yes, sirree, it did.

[/sarc]

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You know he's talking about the rub on kind. Edgy. But only for the weekend.
PTA on Monday night and all.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: semperfoo

originally posted by: Milehigh

originally posted by: semperfoo
a reply to: Milehigh

You dont seem to understand. They are "our" army. Ex-military service members are overwhelmingly conservative. And many of them are in militias. If you think conservatives in our military are going to side with gloablist liberals over their own kind...you are in for a very rude awakening.

LOL . Thank you for the laugh. Most soldiers who have seen the atrocities of war are not conservative at all. But good #ing joke.
like i said...your in for a rude awakening. Liberals need to tread lightly. They arent the side with all the guns.

If liberals do not have guns they can purchase them and quickly learn to use them if they have too

You guys do not want a civil war,the death toll would be horrific and effect every America family

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Talk about no pleasing people. He wins and they're still ready to die over impeachment. So ready to die; gotcha. I thought we already covered that with him winning office. Are you sure this isn't about starting unnecessary war with people you deem to hate, and killing innocents, at god help us, social medias command? This is one step from madness; You understand now all someone has to do is hack his Twitter for you to A list rationalize yourself into killing anyone you want? Seek help. I actually like Trump, and my personal dismay is that his supporters don't mirror him at all, and look like the man in the video. He's a pacifist in direct confrontational scenarios, despite his obvious lack of pacifism in others, are you kidding me bro? I like him because he's nothing like your typical Republican politician OR citizen. Electing him was the act of anarchy in the first place, but he has quickly moved on to fit in with the equally corrupt club that moved him forward. Despite that, I think he has the GOP under more of a spell than the People, and the man cares a lot despite being constantly misguided.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

Several Demon-rats have already called for his impeachment. On what grounds? They don't have any.

If this hypothetical situation were to come to fruition some how, an illegal impeachment. There would certainly be something of what this guy suggests.

It would also in all likelihood be poorly coordinated, or downright messy. But as Sir Patrick Henry said, "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death."

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I prefer stacked newspapers...i find moistening them just a bit before wrapping adds quite a bit of stopping power...

We should start a how to thread in the Survival Forum.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Now you know why right wing groups and militias are included on the terror watch list.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I prefer stacked newspapers...i find moistening them just a bit before wrapping adds quite a bit of stopping power...

We should start a how to thread in the Survival Forum.

At this stage your only option may be to move to Colorado, preferably under Denver airport.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
At this stage your only option may be to move to Colorado, preferably under Denver airport.

I'll be there in a few weeks. I can get you a pic of the secret Masonic bunker.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
But if the anti-American leftists stage a coup, then that will be war.

That is almost as funny as the 3% guy. What are the lefties gonna do? Slap, slap, slap us?

Well they likely will scoff at the notion of media lying or having it in for Trump and pretend they have no idea that they themselves have become an interesting problem.

And pretend they aren't lefties...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I'll be there in a few weeks. I can get you a pic of the secret Masonic bunker.

Excellent. Can you take a GoPro in there

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Impeachment? Meh. If Trump is guilty enough to impeach, then impeach him. I don't care.

But if the anti-American leftists stage a coup, then that will be war.

I fear there are too many in this country that would not understand the difference between a legitimate impeachment and a coup.

I fear that CNN etc. Is going to tell people the difference...it is becoming NO DIFFERENCE.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

Your comparison of the British empire to the American military furthers likeness when you talk about debt. The British empire had the strongest military at their time correct?

Thing is, you don't even need guns to fight. All the hardware in the world could not necessarily make a default win. Yes it puts it highly in your favor.

America needs the population to work and we are weary of government military etc. let's also not forget who those people are in the military, they are our neighbors, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, moms, and dads etc.

I'm not an advocate and I don't support any confrontation between us and them, but poking and prodding needs to stop on both sides

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Montsta
Can you imagine if there were message boards and internet and YouTube back in 1776? Most of you would be saying how silly these treasonous "revolutionaries" were for going against the king.
What interesting times we live in.
Speaking generally, I do believe about 1/3 of the colonials were loyalist, I/3 favoured revolution, and 1/3 were saying '# thee and leave me the # alone'.

originally posted by: EyeKyu
a reply to: MacK80
But as Sir Patrick Henry said, "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death."

...and I'm pretty sure that Patrick Henry was not knighted. You folks kinda lost out on that when you 'left home', as it were.
edit on 24-3-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: RazorV66

Even Secret Service agents on The Detail are protecting the office of the President rather than the President himself.

Really?
So when Reagan was shot, those guys were not worried about protecting him? They were just worried about the symbolic representation of the office of the president?
Strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join