It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President...All you have to do is say the word

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Just another butt-hurt, libtard, leftist, snowflake, terrorist causing trouble.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Just another butt-hurt, libtard, leftist, snowflake, terrorist causing trouble.

So would this be the same as violent protestors, or once you actually bring out guns is it really more of a coup and treason?!?!

So trump gets empeached for treason and what?!?!!

10% of his supporters take up arms ??

So trump has 35% of the country as supporters..

Say MAYBE 10% are actually willing to throw their lives away by taking up arms.. and that's a very pro trump figure.. you prob couldn't get .5% because people got kids to raise and game of thrones isn't done....
So 35% of 350 million people..

115 million people..

Trumps demographic is pretty old, so your prob not gonna get the full 25% as military quality people who actually are able to physically able to fight.

So now you got maybe 30 million..

And then add the very nice 10% .. so you got 3 million people...

VS the entire American government and people...

Good luck...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Impeachment? Meh. If Trump is guilty enough to impeach, then impeach him. I don't care.

But if the anti-American leftists stage a coup, then that will be war.

I fear there are too many in this country that would not understand the difference between a legitimate impeachment and a coup.

I fear that CNN etc. Is going to tell people the difference...it is becoming NO DIFFERENCE.

You wouldn't get enough people willing to throw away their lives to cause a big problem..

They would blow up a building or two and instantly have the population TOTALLY TURN ON THEM...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just out of curiosity, how do you know every "Leftest" is Anti-ameriKKKan?

Just the ones who want to ignore/destroy the Constitution are anti-American.

Apologies, apparently I wasn't clear.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: FamCore

Well if Trump got impeached or otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be up in arms.

And our army would stop them in a day.

Ummm not if the generals support Trump they would join Trump, just remember who secretary of defense is, then you would have a pretty quick revolution with all the gutless gun less SJW wiped out within days. It would be the second American civil war and it would be over very quick like you say, but not with the result you predict.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Well if Trump got impeached or otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be up in arms.

Ummm not if the generals support Trump they would join Trump, just remember who secretary of defense is, then you would have a pretty quick revolution with all the gutless gun less SJW wiped out within days. It would be the second American civil war and it would be over very quick like you say, but not with the result you predict.

Try not to let your glee at the prospect be so apparent.

Fortunately, most Americans don't feel like you and the nutjob in the OP video do.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You are correct, about 70% I would say maybe, so 30% on the other side, 30% armed with weapons. If the 30% also includes 90% of the military, you're smart do the math.

edit on 24-3-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

You are correct, about 70% I would say maybe, so 30% on the other side, 30% armed with weapons. If the 30% also includes 90% of the military, you're smart do the math.

Is it really math you're doing? Or wild guessing that matches your beliefs?

You'd like to see all those that disagree with your politics "wiped out."

Thanks for that honesty, at least.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: whatsecret

i have a word for this dude

dickhead

That any militia think they can even hold the mighty power of the United States of America is laughanle.

I've gotta wonder how many vets and what portion of the military may follow suit depending on circumstances? It isn't like this type of thing hasn't happened before, although luckily we haven't seem the like since the civil war.

I'm not for this, but I agree that were being f*ed with and it's getting a little obvious at this point.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: RazorV66

Even Secret Service agents on The Detail are protecting the office of the President rather than the President himself.

Really?
So when Reagan was shot, those guys were not worried about protecting him? They were just worried about the symbolic representation of the office of the president?
Strange.

Yea so clearly you don't grasp the abstract concept I've referred to multiple times. No, the Secret Service agents were not protecting Ronald Reagan. They were protecting the Office of the President, as in the idea of the leader of a country and, some would argue, the free world. They don't protect the President as a man, they protect the President as an idea.

Again, I'm talking in abstract concepts and you're trying to push it back down to being about a person. It's not, and if you can't understand the difference in those ideas then I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: swedy13

Remember, that in the first American Civil War, much of the talented top level military leadership 'defected' to the South.

It could happen again like that. The oath they take is to the Constitution, and there are many arguments that the current US government only slightly resembles that originally set up in the Constitution. Heck ... our money is not even constitutional anymore .... this place has strayed far.

Who knows what could happen, or where new lines would be drawn?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: RazorV66

Even Secret Service agents on The Detail are protecting the office of the President rather than the President himself.

Really?
So when Reagan was shot, those guys were not worried about protecting him? They were just worried about the symbolic representation of the office of the president?
Strange.

Yea so clearly you don't grasp the abstract concept I've referred to multiple times. No, the Secret Service agents were not protecting Ronald Reagan. They were protecting the Office of the President, as in the idea of the leader of a country and, some would argue, the free world. They don't protect the President as a man, they protect the President as an idea.

Again, I'm talking in abstract concepts and you're trying to push it back down to being about a person. It's not, and if you can't understand the difference in those ideas then I don't know what to tell you.

I get that you are trying to push a concept on me, but it is one that holds no water.

By law, the Secret Service is authorized to protect:
The president, the vice president, (or other individuals next in order of succession to the Office of the President), the president-elect and vice president-elect
The immediate families of the above individuals
Former presidents, their spouses, except when the spouse re-marries
Children of former presidents until age 16
Visiting heads of foreign states or governments and their spouses traveling with them, other distinguished foreign visitors to the United States, and official representatives of the United States performing special missions abroad
Major presidential and vice presidential candidates, and their spouses within 120 days of a general presidential election Other individuals as designated per Executive Order of the President
National Special Security Events, when designated as such by the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security

The above is taken directly from the SS website FAQ page.
The Secret Service provides protection to many other individuals as listed above.
If they were just protecting the symbolic idea or "abstract concept" of the Office of the President as you call it, and not the physical person then why would they be authorized to protect former Presidents and their spouses and children?
For that matter, why would the spouse and children of Trump need SS protection? They were not elected to the "office", Trump was.
Or visiting Heads of state?
The SS do not work on the romantic notion that they are protecting something that transcends physical time and space because the concept of the "Office of the President" will be here forever.
It's not going anywhere, but every 4 years someone is chosen to fill that position and that someone needs physical protection and it is their duty to protect him or her.

www.secretservice.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The douche in the video sounds like every other cultist on ATS.
Talk is cheap, mofos like this one never show up whem # hits the fan.

edit on 24-3-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If these 'heavily armed' people want to die by standing up to the government, have at it. That will leave less unstable individuals around to threaten the lives of the rest of us. I have a pretty good feeling that spouting off about how one's going to teach the government a lesson is a hell of a lot different that actually standing face to face with the army shooting it out. The relative anonymity of the internet is the digital equivalence to beer muscles. However, as I say, if nut jobs want to die, we'll all be better off.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Anyone ever remember the TV show "Jericho" ????

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NWSaint
Anyone ever remember the TV show "Jericho" ????

Yeah. Im guessing Texas won the second civil war. But really its a great idea. now all we need is a bunch of warheads and detonators to pull off such a decapitation strike.(im kidding NSA drop the damn swat team phone number sheesh)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

America is not a president...

A president is just some idiot who will be in office for a few years...

No one is risking their families future over some president who got empeached..

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

If these 'heavily armed' people want to die by standing up to the government, have at it. That will leave less unstable individuals around to threaten the lives of the rest of us. I have a pretty good feeling that spouting off about how one's going to teach the government a lesson is a hell of a lot different that actually standing face to face with the army shooting it out. The relative anonymity of the internet is the digital equivalence to beer muscles. However, as I say, if nut jobs want to die, we'll all be better off.

And sadly a lot of US service members and law enforcment stopping them..

Prob a lot of citizens as the start blowing up buildings with daycares...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Remember, that in the first American Civil War, much of the talented top level military leadership 'defected' to the South

I think you mean the " Second Civil War " by that statement.

The " First Civil War " began in 1776.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

America is not a president...

A president is just some idiot who will be in office for a few years...

No one is risking their families future over some president who got empeached..

Who is to say they start off with violence? But when it finally leads to that you sacrifice a few to make people angry at the governments response first. Something public. somethng big. a massive killing of people protesting. put a plant on each side and have them start it off. something such as a air guard aircraft straying off of a practice run and bombing a civilian gathering would work.of course pulled off by a loayal patriot to the cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join