It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Physical Appearance Of the gods According To Ancient Text.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mersaultdies

As for Marduk, you come across as rude sometimes. Facts and explanations alone may be better than when accompanied by ridicule.

Well no, it isn't and I have learned this from long experience
if you provide someone credulous with facts they ignore them
If you ridicule them at the same time, they get a little bit angry and that anger then motivates them to do a little more research to prove me wrong
And when they do that research, they realise I'm right
So I'll stick to my methods if that's all the same to you,

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

Oh my what an ego.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Oh my what an ego.

Yup, I earned it, whereas all you ever do is link to a racist website written by an internationally known racist and expect everyone to be racist when they read it. You've had more posts deleted than I have

How do you think we stack up morally

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Depends on what morals you are talking about

I have linked other sites that deal with the subject of nzs prr history and you said they were racist also,when in fact they were speculative not racist,but I'm not here to argue,just to say for someone that claims to have such vast knowledge of a country they know nothing of,wiki is not the be all to end all. Cheers for the put down though. If I had feeling that would have almost hurt.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Depends on what morals you are talking about

I have linked other sites that deal with the subject of nzs prr history and you said they were racist also,when in fact they were speculative not racist,but I'm not here to argue,just to say for someone that claims to have such vast knowledge of a country they know nothing of,wiki is not the be all to end all. Cheers for the put down though. If I had feeling that would have almost hurt.

Speculative racism is still racism. Only a racist wouldn't see that. Like linking to New Zealand's prior history, you mean the history of how it was populated by white men. Which never happened, you even deliberately leave out information in your posts, such as Koru Pa, you were claiming as pre maori, which has been carbon dated to well after the Maori arrival and the Raglan rocks, which you were claiming pre date the Maori as well, why didn't you mention their popular name of Tatoo rocks, because they bear identical features from Maori tattoos, the truth too hard for you still...
My favourite was your conspiracy theory that a certain section of forest is off limits to EVERYONE because there are some tombs of dead white people there, that's the one which turned out to be on a public footpath
But yeah, feel free to tell me that I have a huge ego for knowing the facts that you don't... clearly, you haven't taken the time to check yours

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Nope,your embellishing things mate. I don't believe white people were here first ,for the record. Koru pa is dated at 900ad,or am I wrong? When did the canoes land here? I'm sure you would wiki that
The raglan ricks have glyphs on them, oh and a spiral,which Maori use in their art,show me where they use glyphs,or where they have a written language? Or if they are held in suck hi regard why are they not in a museum?.
And waipoa forest,I never said it held tombes of white people silly you,I said it shows signs of stone building's, Maori never used stone to build their homes. My point was that I live here,I've mentioned articles that say Maori were not here first,I've also quoted the big chief of Maori where he says they were not here first,evidence will emerge soon that will show this country has been inhabited by other pacific peoples that were hunted and eaten,by Maori when they got here.
The point of this post is to say,just because you are so "well self educated" in all things Sumerian and have good wiki fu,doesn't give you the right to poo poo what other people say ,and so rudely to boot. I'm glad you love your ego,I'm also glad you are self educated, and I'm also glad you agree that white people can't have been here before Maori. At least we agree on that

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Abraham was from Ur, not Canaan.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

It is indeed.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Nope,your embellishing things mate. I don't believe white people were here first ,for the record. Koru pa is dated at 900ad,or am I wrong? When did the canoes land here? I'm sure you would wiki that
The raglan ricks have glyphs on them, oh and a spiral,which Maori use in their art,show me where they use glyphs,or where they have a written language? Or if they are held in suck hi regard why are they not in a museum?.
And waipoa forest,I never said it held tombes of white people silly you,I said it shows signs of stone building's, Maori never used stone to build their homes. My point was that I live here,I've mentioned articles that say Maori were not here first,I've also quoted the big chief of Maori where he says they were not here first,evidence will emerge soon that will show this country has been inhabited by other pacific peoples that were hunted and eaten,by Maori when they got here.
The point of this post is to say,just because you are so "well self educated" in all things Sumerian and have good wiki fu,doesn't give you the right to poo poo what other people say ,and so rudely to boot. I'm glad you love your ego,I'm also glad you are self educated, and I'm also glad you agree that white people can't have been here before Maori. At least we agree on that
No point in argu8ng.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The gods were fallen angels Every culture on earth talk about them and the flood.

Jehovah is real.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Things are going to happen now to expose Russia.
edit on 23-3-2017 by RobertConrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Two points i wanted to cover.

First, you got the description of Noah wrong.

Here is a description of Noah"

10. And now, my father, hear me: unto Lamech my son there hath been born a son, the like of whom there is none, and his nature is not like man's nature, and the colour of his body is whiter than snow and redder than the bloom of a rose, and the hair of his head is whiter than white wool, and his eyes are like the rays of the sun, and he opened his eyes and thereupon lighted up the whole house.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Second, what evidence do you have that the third scenario you gave is Highly-Unlikely?
How did you come to that conclusion?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertConrad

what things ?

mr insider ?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Nope,your embellishing things mate. I don't believe white people were here first ,for the record. Koru pa is dated at 900ad,or am I wrong?

you're wrong, its 1000 years old and dates to after the canoes, its builders are named Nga Mahanga
didn't fact check there did you, some belief in racial superiority making you think you're right all the time

And you were linking to websites which claimed the pre maori were Celts, one of them, the worst one, the one which kept getting your posts deleted, even had Celt in the address, last time I checked the Celts were white people. Or did your imagination change that for you as well..

pointless,

edit on 23-3-2017 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Those Swedes sure got around those days. Maybe there were a few Swiss gods too.

We will never know, cheese and chocolate don't keep that long, so archeologists will probably never dig up the evidence. Unless they found a way to mummify and preserve the product.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

edit on 23-3-2017 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

a bit off topic....but im curious what you think about the fact that mountains are so ubiquitous?

Wiki said its because mountains get the closest to heaven. Why is this the sanctity of the heavens so wide spread? I'd read somewhere (wish I could find it now) about there being 2 type of human viewpoints relating to peoples who had stories that were related to The Celestial Hunt, and peoples who didn't. I think it was southeast islands and Abooriinal Aussies that were not Celestial Hunt followers.

Do you think the reverence for "the heavens" relates to the same type of dynamic? Are there peoples who are not revering mountains, and do they tend to fall in a cluster or something? It seems the Celestial Hunt demarks around 50kya, during the migration from Africa that resulted in Hobbit Peoples eating some humans on their way through to Australia., IIRC

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Good job. Posting to get this on my list to read later.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ok a great book which came out late 90s was Gods of the new millennium by author Alan Alford .. this is absolutely ground breaking stuff from the sumerians the pyramids and there builders it covers most ancient cultures and ancient constructions and he point's out consistencys between ancient texts and how they marry into corresponding bible ( old testament) texts. Genesis gives us a major clue when it states .. The sons of gods ( plural) saw daughters of man were beautiful so they took them as wifes There is no escaping the plurality of sons and gods take into further consideration the major difference between the god of the Hebrew and old testament which was a jealous and destructive god destroying those who worshiped other gods this god showed rage and anger yet the god mentioned in the new Testament is a lovin god never showing rage or was not destructive.
Anyway the book at the time was very ground breaking and with its comparisons to the bible really opened up the eyes of the religious as it really left no doubt to the ancient aliens theory and through the use of DNA and cloning technology created mankind remember Adam ans Eve god created Eve from rib he removed from Adam sounds suspiciously like aliens with DNA technology. Look at pyramids in Giza now look at the so called kings chamber what rot we have been feed in a feeble way to explain there very existence look at any Pharaoh's tomb in the valley of the kings every burial chamber is covered in hieroglyphs and stories of the Pharaoh's conquests and life. Now look at the walls of the kings chamber absolutely nothing no hieroglyphs no paintings nothing I'm sure the walls Pharaoh's burial chamber the Pharaoh that built the pyramids would be absolutely covered but nothing also the age of the sphinx geologists have discovered it water erosion on the limestone is over 10000 years old. A very easy way to explain how ancient man named these extraterrestrial visitors and there obvious superior technology God's can be explained would the story of the cargo cult during World War 2 in Papua New Guinea natives experience for the first time aeroplanes these men that built there air bases in areas where the natives had never seen a white man before these white God's had food falling out of the sky by way of air drops with their flying machines after the war was over and the Americans had left the natives look makeshift runways and replica planes from trees and branches awaiting the return of the Gods the gods even had names like John from because the Americans would introduce themselves as John from Boston Frank from California this practice continues to this day please do your own research on the cargo cult.
Suspiciously the author a few years later published another book basically trying to distance himself from his first book there are too many consistencies and too many things add up for these claims to be anything but true. Being a true conspiracy theorist I believe he was pushed perhaps by established religion perhaps by politicians I believe anyone reading this thread should invest in that book The Gods of the new Millennium

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: colang
Ok a great book which came out late 90s was Gods of the new millennium by author Alan Alford ..

The Author, Alan Alford later admitted the book was a load of rubbish
so you should probably read what he said
www.eridu.co.uk...

I actually asked Alan about that at the FKCUK in 2006 and he said, because "it was rubbish". So its a little bit late for you to be claiming he was forced to say that. Later editions of the book carried a retraction right at the start, you must not have read it...

edit on 23-3-2017 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join