It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Physical Appearance Of the gods According To Ancient Text.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
maybe there was an ancient people that explored vast amounts of the world using technology others had not discovered yet and interbreed with natives. remember to people who haven't discovered how to make fire a lighter could be mistaken for magic.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
maybe there was an ancient people that explored vast amounts of the world using technology others had not discovered yet and interbreed with natives. remember to people who haven't discovered how to make fire a lighter could be mistaken for magic.

Well that explains everything, did you come up with that yourself,

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: proteus33

Well that explains everything, did you come up with that yourself,

I dont know about you, but Im DEFINITELY bringing a lighter when I get in my time travel machine. Theyll carve stone reliefs of me.. holding a torch... the primitives will call me Semiramis cause it sounds cool.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Not sure why you'd leave out the gaelic /celtic cultures since they were proto indo european !

Anyways tom delonge just basically said in his coast to coast with george knapp that the Ancient greeks
have the closest mythos to the actual alien agenda

if that means anything

check out Ovid's metamorphoses

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Good thread, this kind of topic is always among the best.

One interesting tale from Hindu mythology is that some of the gods are described as having blue skin. If that's true then the genetic makeup of such beings would have been interesting to say the least.

Based on ancient accounts one will immediately conclude the gods were Caucasian or at least in appearance. There's a story that when Europeans first went to Tibet the locals were not surprised at seeing them. They were surprised that the Europeans "came from the ground, not the sky".
edit on 22-3-2017 by Nightwalk because: Correction.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Asuras and sililar are non-physical but spiritual beeings.
..dont be silly..

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Kali Yuga has blue skin too. She's the destructor.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Semaramis married her Son in the city of Babylon. And the sacrificials they had were to die for. I wouldn't want to time travel to that period unless I was God.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: anti72

osiris, asuras, sauron, soros. Dynosirs, all the same.

White people usually don't discuss their reptilian worship or the spread of bullcrap by whites posing as gods priests and angels .

Every artificial system on earth was built by whites. Every stone cut temple. Every civil grid replacing society. Replacing life with dependency. Works great in the digit-el age.

"built by angels at night" = built by sunburnables claiming to be messengers of God.

The double headed eagle adorns the global temples of artificial construct. And space is used tp create a storyline of the gods. Just look at India. Stupid Americans still think its a deep introspective culture. When it is a created state of internal oppression and deception and hierarchy.

Face like the sun, "but thats a black holes backside..."
edit on 22-3-2017 by ChelseaHubble because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Firstly, apologies for the length. Secondly, it's not necessarily taken from ancient text, but I thought the following might be of some relevance.

The Apinaye, one of the Ge tribes of eastern Brazilia, regard the Sun as creator and father of men. They address the Sun God as 'my father' and he calls men his children. The following experience was told to the anthropologist Curt Nimuendaju by an Apinaye village chief.

'I was hunting near the sources of the Botica creek. All along the journey there I had been agitated and was constantly startled without knowing why. 'Suddenly I saw him standing under the drooping branches of a big steppe tree. He was standing there erect. His club was braced against the ground beside him, his hand he held on the hilt. He was tall and light-skinned, and his hair nearly descended to the ground behind him. His whole body was painted, and on the outer side of his legs we broad red stripes. His eyes were exactly like two stars. He was very handsome.
'I recognized at once that it was he. Then I lost all courage. My hair stood on end, and my knees were trembling. I put my gun aside, for I thought to myself that I should have to address him, but I could not utter a sound because he was looking at me unwaveringly. Then I lowered my head in order to get hold of myself and stood thus for a long time. When I had grown somewhat calmer, I raised my head. He was still standing and looking at me. Then I pulled myself together and walked several steps towards him, then I could not go any further for my knees gave way. I again remained standing for a long time, then lowered my head, and tried again to regain composure. When I raised my eyes again, he had already turned away and was slowly walking through the steppe.
'Then I grew very sad. I kept standing there for a long time after he had vanished, then I walked under the tree where he had stood. I saw his footprints, painted red with urucu at the edges; beside them was the print of his clubhead. I picked up my gun and returned to the village. On the way I managed to kill two deer, which approached me without the least bit of shyness. At home I told my father everything. Then all scolded me for not having the courage to talk to him.
'At night while I was asleep he reappeared to me. I addressed him, and he said he had been waiting for me in the steppe to talk to me, but since I had not approached he had gone away. He led me some distance behind the house and there showed me a spot on the ground where, he said, something was lying in storage for me. Then he vanished. 'The next morning I immediately went there and touched the ground with the tip of my foot, perceiving something hard buried there. But others came to call me to go hunting. I was ashamed to stay behind and joined them. When we returned, I at once went back to the site he had shown me, but did not find anything any more. 'Today I know I was very stupid then. I should have certainly have received from him great assurance (seguranca) if I had been able to talk to him. But I was still very young then; today I act quite differently.'

To animate the world of the animate with objects, gods or geniuses is closer to the truth than with invisible deities.

Whatever form it may take, this intelligence is always manifesting as the well-being of life, or trying to, as in the Apimaye’s epiphany (epiphany meaning “an appearance of the god”).
This becoming never repeats itself, for each situation is different and intelligence forms and manifests in response to a situation’s needs. Such intelligence can move us beyond the constriction of culture if we can address him or her or it who becomes. Sooner or later each of us meets him in some guise. He invites our address, our acknowledgement of his invitation. Each of us gives way to fear in his or her own way when we are before him, as each of us knows sorrow when he turns away after we’ve declined his invitation. He is not the property of any institution or philosophy, he is not bound by religious tradition. No man knows his comings or goings.
Had the Apinaye been able to make that response, I dare say he would have fused with him who beckoned. Our transformed hunter may have then presented his society with a new way of being, thereby lifting his people up by his presence.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It sound like a white Caucasian
Norse or Greek God in the Hindu txt

with the Greek Gods

it sound like the same description in the Hebrew/Jewish/Christian Bible

King James Version
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Genesis 6:4

Giants Titan
Gods sleeping with Earth Woman
bore Hybrids Demigods / Nephilim
Blue Eyes Long BLONDE Hair
Fair complexion ..

as both Hindu and Greeks tell the same type of tale

and All im thinking is Cacasion Norse Gods Descriptions

same description as in they Mayan Aztec Culture Writings

So Apparently all over the Worlds different races saw they same type of thing.

so different Names of the Same gods Apparently

It all Sound like this ::: Cargo Cult Experience

www.youtube.com...

how GOD and Religion created?

to make a Connection

From Egyptians to Indians ( India )
to the Mayans Aztec Inca

Describing close of the same thing !

as even Building structures are close to the same thing
yet in different Time Periods in a 2000 year span gap , and so as much as their culture too.

So was there some kind of connection and some source of a Higher civilized Party - intervened
with a lesser civilized party in the Ancient World Time frame

in MY opinion it Had

what the debate is

either

1) Aliens / dimensional beings aka E.t.s /Gods

2) Higher Civilized Cultured People

3) or a Time Traveler group changing history
causing it

as one has to admit the Structures and their construction
are similar from the old world to the new world

I my self see a pattern ( the Spread ) connecting the dots from Sumerian
Egyptian through too Asia to Indonesia to South America n Mexico
from a Period of 2,000 years

you have to skip the race and culture and just think of a Group a 3rd Party
going to culture to culture spreading the similar knowledge .

and one Culprit to do that kind of a job would be ?

a Possible Guess if i had too say one

The Sea People
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Great Thread and OP!

This thread goes into MY FAVORITE ATS THREADS to use a as a reference

Great scholarship

The ancient gods are not really gods they are what I call Transcendent Adams or beings who are exemplifying archetypal sciences, knowledges and powers from themselves to humans to develop them.

The Lord in the Garden of Eden was a Transcendent Adam.

Prophets in a sense are transcendent Adams.

THE God is another matter and won’t be walking around Town with the people

God cannot be seen because if he were seen everything that saw him would evaporate into him

Because in reality there's nothing but God

edit on 22-3-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead
a reply to: Advantage

Semaramis married her Son in the city of Babylon. And the sacrificials they had were to die for. I wouldn't want to time travel to that period unless I was God.

Yeah, and she carries 2 torches in reliefs of her.. hence my joke that seems to have went over your head. LOL!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Great Thread and OP!

This thread goes into MY FAVORITE ATS THREADS to use a as a reference

Great scholarship

Thank you that means a lot

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I like such discussions concern ancient aliens. I believe in the general concept of ancient aliens came to earth.

I am certain that early humans either were knowingly mislead to believe they are GODS as a means of control. OR the earth humans by their own free will believe they were some type of GODS and that was their ONLY way of understanding who and what they were.

I can believe that some cases alien cases here with best intentions and by their own standards were s helpful as possible. Other showed up and took what they need from earth. Even if they did not modify the human already living on earth just by the present alone would have inspired changed.

My own research is limited to forum like this and the idiot box (TV) Youtube has wide range videos supporting different Ancient Alien theories. Though the fine details of Ancient Aliens can be debated. I view the evidence as over whelming. I am at lost as to why the Mainstream is so opposed to Ancient Alien theory.

What inspired me to get MORE into Aliens and UFO and others things weird. I had Bigfoot sighting many years ago and became fascinated with it. My own limited journeys into the wilderness/forest were I lived implied that Bigfoot is more plentiful to point it frighten me. I could have easily miss-read what evidence. I did not have straight forward sighting and to a non believer what evidence was NOT enough. I later decided it well beyond unwise to invade of something that weight 800 plus pounds.

Beyond that by Beliefs is pretty much al I have to contribute.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Noppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Okay so who were the biggest invaders and conquerors throughout history?

White People. Europeans, colonialism, into India, Africa, Central and South America, North America the Caribbean, from pole to pole, from sea to shining sea.

Meh

They aren't Gods, just made themselves out to be.

Ever see The Man who would be King? They only wanted to be kings but first had to become Gods.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead
Kali Yuga has blue skin too. She's the destructor.

I had blue skin when I was born. I wonder if that qualifies me to be a god. That might be cool.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Interesting topic! commenting so I can come back and read more later.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Interesting post. Thanks for the time and effort.

I would say to do a job like this properly you would need a hell of a lot more quotes and cross-references, not to mention more detailed information on the translations.

As it is, it does rather come across as the racist ramblings of a white supremacist trying in vain to maintain some sense of superiority in a world that is sliding away into another era. A different and scary era.

Though I do understand that this was not your intention and you had no agenda.

As for Marduk, you come across as rude sometimes. Facts and explanations alone may be better than when accompanied by ridicule.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: ancienthistorian
were giants, could fly and cast spells.

Casting spells today is as simple as pointing your smart phone in any direction of a smart home and uttering a verbal command.
You can, control the lighting, activate and deactivate appliances, open doors an/or windows, and summon a symphony orchestra to play in your room, or appear in front of the wall.

We are the aliens of tomorrow's conspiracy theorist two thousand years down the line.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join