It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Surveilled Trump And Associates With Project Dragnet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Fresh off the press from infowars. Seems legit.

Michael Zullo, formerly the commander and chief investigator of the Cold Case Posse (CCP), a special investigative group created in 2006 in the office of Joseph M. Arpaio, formerly the sheriff in Maricopa County, an Arizona State Certified Law Enforcement Agency, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, provided sections of the database to Infowars.com.

The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSA’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.

Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have identified dozens of entries at various addresses, including both Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, under which Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.

Which Trump locations and companies were included?

Trump International
1 Central Park, NYC, NY

Trump World Tower
845 United Nations Plaza, NYC, NY
No Date

Trump Tower SAL
108 Central Park, NYC, NY

Trump Palace Co
200 E. 69th Street A, NYC, NY

Trump Entertainment
725 Fifth Ave. FL, NYC, NY

Trump Organization
725 Fifth Ave. BSM, NYC, NY

Trump Palace
725 Fifth Ave., NYC, NY

Mar-a-Lago Club
1100 S. Ocean BL, Palm Beach, FL

Trump International
401 N. Wabash Ave., Chicago, IL

Douglass Limousine
239 Nassau St., Princeton, NJ

Trump International
3505 Summit BLV, West Palm Beach, FL

Flights INC
P.O. Box 196, Hamilton MA

Trump International
1 Central Park, NYC, NY

Trump Hotels
Huron Ave., Atlantic City, NJ
No Date

Trump National
339 Pine Rd, Briarcliff, NY
No Date

Trump Plaza & C
2500 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ

Trump Palace Co.
200 E. 69th St., NYC, NY

Seven Springs
66 Oregon Rd, Mount Kisco, NY
2006-2008

Then we see a partial list of Trump employees who were under surveillance.

Here is a partial list of the Trump employees that show up in the Project Dragnet database:

• Patricia Hernandez, a Manager for the Trump Organization, was under NSA electronic surveillance at Trump Parc, Central Park South, in New York City, at phone 212-586-xxxx, date: 9/16/2008.

• Mike van der Goes, a Golf Pro at Oceans Trails Golf Course in Palos Verdes, who was promoted to be general manager when Trump bought the course from the bank in 2005 and renamed it Trump National. Mike van der Goes was under surveillance at Trump National, 1 Ocean TRL, Rancho Palos Verdes, California, at phone: 310-265-xxxx, no date.

• Carolyn Kepcher, a frequent guest on NBC’s television program “The Apprentice,” who was under NSA electronic surveillance when she was General Manager at the Trump National Golf Course in Briarcliff, New York, in Westchester County north of New York City, at 339 Pine Rd., in Briarcliff, New York, at phone 914-944-xxxx, date: 9/7/206.

• Joe Traci, a Real Estate Property Manager at Trump New World Property Management, at 438 W. 69th Street, New York City, phone 212-769-xxxx, date: 11/12/2008; and at 5 12th Street, New York City, phone: 212-586-xxxx, no date.

• Roger Socio, a Senior Project Manager, Trump Organization, Trump Tower, 725 Fifth Avenue, New York City, phone: 212-715-xxxx, 2/23/2009.

• Bill Fichter, Residents Manager, Trump Organization, Trump Palace, 200 E. 69th Street, New York City, phone: 212-879-xxxx, date: 2/24/2009.

• Florin Bogosel, Trump Park Avenue, 502 Park Avenue, New York City, phone: 212-223-xxxx, no date.

• Grace Dunne, Trump Park Residence, 3770 Barger Street, Shrub Oak, New York, phone: 914-245-xxxx, date 1/26/2006.

• Greg Bradley, Vice President, Trump Pavilion for Nursing and Rehabilitation, 9028 Van Wyck, East Richmond Hill, New York, phone: 718-291-xxxx, no date.

All these employees appear to have been under NSA phone surveillance, plus various of them under financial surveillance as well.

A lot more here.

Tough to tell how deep this all goes. As the article points out, the CIA previously spied on Senate members. I'll add, the NSA also wiretapped at least 35 world leaders including Merkel.

We also know the Obama administration wiretapped AP journalists.

When it was first reported that the Department of Justice was illegally combing through the phone records of Associated Press offices and targeting journalists with secret subpoenas for their communication records, outrage erupted among free press advocates and journalism professionals.

Caught red-handed with the disclosures, Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder was forced to perform damage control, defending the practice against those who said it was a violation of key constitutional protections while saying that future safeguards would be put in place to censure overreach by the DOJ.

Essentially, spying everywhere. Both domestic and abroad. I don't for a second believe the surveillance of Trump magically stopped post-2009. The ground swell of evidence suggests our government only ramped up surveillance on everyone post-2009. The two FISA requests on Trump is even more evidence of that.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Deep State.

Is in Deep #.

Of course they spied on him.

They spy on everyone.
edit on Tue Mar 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So...they spied on them just like they spied on everybody else in the country?

Boy, that's quite a revelation.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Do you not think that just saying that statement shows how bad the situation has become in the US of A, no doubt like every other so called developed country...

I simply do not know how bad it needs to get before one of these deep state f#ckers is actually inside a cell..

RA

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

A revelation the left leaning MSM continues to deny.

Important point.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The MSM is denying that the NSA was/has/is spying on millions and millions of Americans? I don't see that...?
edit on 20-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Well I've never said mass surveillance was a good thing so...not sure what your point is. I just don't see why it's some sort of earth shattering revelation that Trump properties were caught up in a mass surveillance activity.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Fresh off the press from infowars. Seems legit.

It's amazing to see Inforwars become legit here on ATS because they support Trump. Amazing.

Their source is Joseph M. Arpaio.

LOL! Because of course he is.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This was done when he was a private citizen. There is no need for this. It is illegal.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Lol, I know right?

It is bad as the people who hate Trump because they want all the toys, but don't think they deserve to earn them.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

They spy on everyone.

You god damn right they do and that's the problem now, isn't it? When Trump first made these claims I was like, yeah no DUH dude! They have all of our private information and history. Worst of all, Trump supports Big Brother so I'm not surprised when he's becomes a hypocrite yet again crying about being wiretapped, even if it's untrue.

Someone should tell Trump not only has he always been "wiretapped" but even more so now that he's the president.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

So because I oppose Trump, not only do I hate him (admittedly, there's a lot to hate there) but I hate him because I want the toys I don't deserve?

I gotta ask you, what does any of that even mean?

link   
Everyone on here acting like its insane, and irresponsible reporting to say Obama used SIGINT assets to target President Donald Trump, simply have no argument anymore.
There is more than enough evidence, posted here on ATS (and others) in the last few days to prove otherwise.

Good Thread thx OP

link   
Why would we need the NSA and HSA and FBI if they weren't doing surveillance? If you wear your underwear for longer than three days and say it on the phone, it will probably trigger a recording of the call.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So...,.you are saying what?

That the spying on Trump by Obama's agencies, especially given the circumstances of his being the President Elect, is not relevant to the issues? This listing gives specific targets, not the general collection of all data that goes into storage but yet which would be obtainable at any time after interest was raised.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

If you're confused about what I said, read it again. It's the part you quoted, not the part you're making up and then asking me if it's what I meant.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Trump was accusing Obama of spying on him when in fact it appears the Bush Admin was. additionally, per the report, it ended in 2009 one year into the Obama Admin. That is not what Trump was alluding to and if it was then he was being disingenuous.

Besides....wasn't Trump a Democrat back then?
edit on 20-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join