It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Surveilled Trump And Associates With Project Dragnet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

S&F

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The MSM is denying that the NSA was/has/is spying on millions and millions of Americans? I don't see that...?

You are exactly correct in what you see.

They briefly mention the issue, but avoid any indepth details of honest, journalistic standards being applied.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

There is more than enough evidence, posted here on ATS (and others)

Buck

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I would believe it, however, the source: Cold Case Posse, is suspect as being there to conduct political witch hunts. It has no jurisdiction beyond that which was given to it, not at the federal level, but at the state level, and that of Arizona.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

CBS, for one, has an entire website devoted to Snowden's leaks and the mass surveillance stuff. The Guardian. BBC. Fox. So...no.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Good catch. However, I fear your source may be attacked, considering the colorful left leaning members here.
S+F

You sure it's not the total lack of credibility by Alex Jones and his interdimentional demonic child rapists???

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Is it possible that members od the government, regardless of who the President is, spies on rich people in ordee to blackmail them?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Alex Jones has gotten far more correct over the last two years than 99% of the MSM.

Apologies that reality doesn't fit your narrative.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Fresh off the press from infowars. Seems legit.

Quote for posterity. That is hilarious. You cannot be serious.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The Deep State.

Is in Deep #.

Of course they spied on him.

They spy on everyone.

Yep, and only a fool would believe they didn't spy on him. Only the masses of brainwashed sheeple with their heads stuck in CNN and MSNBC! They spy on everyone, they sure as hell are going to spy on the biggest threat to the establishment that ever came along.
edit on Tue Mar 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Fresh off the press from infowars. Seems legit.

Quote for posterity. That is hilarious. You cannot be serious.

Here's what I would say to those laughing at the source.

1) You're implying Project Dragnet does not exist and is made up. If so, where's the counter evidence?

2) If Project Dragnet is in fact real, then why aren't all your other trusted news sources reporting on it?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
With all this spying going on you would think they would have had something of significance on him, and he would never have won the elections.

Oh wait russians

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So basically he had access to millions upon millions of people's calls, emails, texts, and basically all other electronic comings and goings...A lot of other people have access to those databases too though. I'm sure those privileges get abused and it isn't out of the realm of possibility that Obama would abuse that himself if motivated to.

Think about those new data centers...It's not that something you do triggers collection it's that they are just collecting all of it from everywhere and can reference it if needed. I'm sure you can get flagged as higher priority but everyone's everything is still collected.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well, to be honest... I guess the NSA wouldn't be doing their job if it wasn't for illegal mass surveillance. Hats off Boy's and Girls! Someone posted a thread a while ago about what the internet looked like on a map. There was ATS over here, and right on the side was the NSA - how funny! (sarcasm)

Jokes aside, I wonder how many D!ck pics and trollery they have to wad through to get to the meat and potatoes. Stay classy NSA

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The moral justification for invading everyone's privacy goes away when you look around and see how the data is used. It's used to target politicians, factions, rivals, promote corporate monopolies, overthrow leaders. In the meantime all the baddies like gangs, cartels, dictators, dealers, pedos etc operate more or less openly with FULL EFFECT.

It puts the VW diesel cheating in perspective.
edit on 20-3-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The moral justification for invading everyone's privacy goes away when you look around and see how the data is used. It's used to target politicians, factions, rivals, promote corporate monopolies, overthrow leaders. In the meantime all the baddies like gangs, cartels, dictators, dealers, pedos etc operate more or less openly with FULL EFFECT.

It puts the VW diesel cheating in perspective.

And of course I will agree with that!
edit on 21-3-2017 by Foreshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Of course they will attack the source. Heck, they will even attack their former hero Larry C. Johnson. As in the former analyst at the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, who says his own sources do confirm President Trump had been wiretapped.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Arnie123

Of course they will attack the source. Heck, they will even attack their former hero Larry C. Johnson. As in the former analyst at the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, who says his own sources do confirm President Trump had been wiretapped.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Pssshhhh lol, I would

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Sorry, I've had a few drinks tonight and I'm being highly sarcastic. I should probably check myself before I wreck myself. We live to fight another day. Goodnight Sir/Maddam

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join