It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Surveilled Trump And Associates With Project Dragnet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: MysticPearl

Fresh off the press from infowars. Seems legit.

Quote for posterity. That is hilarious. You cannot be serious.

Here's what I would say to those laughing at the source.

1) You're implying Project Dragnet does not exist and is made up. If so, where's the counter evidence?

2) If Project Dragnet is in fact real, then why aren't all your other trusted news sources reporting on it?

Honestly when talking about infowars take nothing they say as fact unless verified by other sources and even then question infowars if they are making an editorial or actually reporting correctly.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Good catch. However, I fear your source may be attacked, considering the colorful left leaning members here. S+F

i'm far from left and think alex jones is a joke and full of sh@@, so much so that i also believe he has brown eyes. he's just in it for the cash he can generate.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Just to clarify some things about this - Sheriff Arpaio had nothing to do with these documents - but the documents proved that prior to and during his proceedings ALL Arpaio's communications were surveilled and this means he did NOT get a fair trial. This was presented through Michael Zullo, formerly the commander and chief investigator of the Cold Case Posse (CCP) who received documents through a whistle blower of an operation known as "Project Dragnet". The Project Dragnet lists (among thousands of other names) Trump, his family, employees and EVERY contact any of them made. In other words if Trump's wife called someone, that someone was then included in the dragnet and ALL their communication and personal information gathered as well as whoever THEY then contacted. Dragnet - nobody escapes.

The issue here is that ALL OF THIS is ENTIRELY ILLEGAL! The information gathered includes everyone's entire bank accounts, all their activities, all their communication for years. People should be OUTRAGED that this is done in the first place. It is nothing short of police state activities that have been LIED about and COVERED up to this day. Comey, Obama and anyone who has denied this surveillance occurs is LYING.

Anyone with their eyes even half open can easily see there is a coup against Trump because he is going against the NWO (aka deep state, illuminati, globalists, whatever you want to call them). The entire "Russia" story was pure propaganda and is ENTIRELY baseless and has been declared as baseless many times by investigators yet the MSM wants to beat the dead horse again and again and again.

Anyone who thinks creating hundreds of thousands of jobs, invigorating the economy, taking care of vets and getting rid of criminal illegals while lowering taxes is a bad thing by default supports the NWO and their agenda (to suck countries dry, take over their resources and leave the people destitute) and exactly what Hillary would be continuing as a NWO darling. If anyone doesn't understand the NWO and its agenda, time to do real research and get up to speed because its real and its deadly and its about to swallow USA and Canada as 'next'. In that context everything Obama did (and didn't do) makes perfect sense as he is a NWO puppet - Trump is not and its that simple.

As for Alex Jones - he reports what others have written and sometimes connects the dots. He doesn't "make up" the news, he reports it and interviews others who have insights or first hand experience. MSM have often re-edited things he has said to entirely change the context. Is he grating? Absolutely, but that has nothing to do with whether his news is credible or not. Personally I don't care if truth comes from the devil itself, as long as its truth. Forget the popularity contests, look at what Trump is actually doing in less than 2 months - he has MANY targets on him for taking on the globalists and for that should be commended yet the default for people who don't understand the true global crisis we're in is to ridicule which in itself is a sad statement of consciousness of humanity.

The Project Dragnet documents are HOT HOT HOT papers that will completely discredit Comey and everyone else and expose criminality deep within all the departments for doing this. I'm rooting for the good guys - and I know who they are, do you? (ps, I'm not American but I am a hardcore researcher and have been following the NWO for over 30 years).

edit on 21-3-2017 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Is this the reach to try and justify Trump's unsubstantiated claims? There is quite the difference between the NSA doing what they do.. and President Obama specifically targeting Trump during the campaign. Does the NSA spy on everyone? Well.. I think it's been proven that they do.. a 1 mile long data center in Utah is sort of a huge glaring clue as well.

Back to the task at hand.. does Trump have proof of his specific claims against Trump? Nebulous "It's classified by the NSA" claims doesn't constitute proof. I'm assuming he HAS the proof.. otherwise he wouldn't dare make such accusations of course.

Oh.. wait.. yes he would.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Is there a way to file a Freedom of Information to see if anythjng was ever done to you or your telephone numbers etc?

Thanx

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

That NSA, CIA, FBI were surveilling (heavily!) Trump, his employees and family since 2004 through "Project Dragnet" "is" substantiating his claim - I think the only issue is that Obama didn't have to "order" surveillance as it was ALREADY happening however Obama IS the one responsible as it happened on HIS watch from HIS secret service departments and HAD to have known all about it. So to that end, Trump is absolutely correct that he has been ILLEGALLY under surveillance for over a decade and STILL got in - that Obama may not have "ordered" it does not mean Obama did not know and condone it happening! lolol..... that means enough American people stood with him to take on the globalists and outdid all their dirty tricks, including poll rigging (yes that's true too). NSA has NO authority to surveil any American they so please, yet they are doing it - and everyone should be up in arms about that now that its coming to light and not just shrug it off.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

If you really want to try, ask an Ombudsman how to request such a thing. My guess is any "illegal" surveillance of yourself wouldn't be part of the documents eligible for freedom of information which is what they would be as its illegal to spy on US Citizens by the NSA and CIA (even though they do it anyway)....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Seems legit? Really

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
...and there's nothing You and Your Neighbor can do anything about it! Period! The "No Such Agency" will continue to exist whether You like it or NOT! The NSA has been around for a very long time my friends. I'm sorry, this is the truth.

Imagine the lockdown they put in place after Snowden!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Perhaps the new slogan will be "Never Again Agency" lol! It would be kinda cool to see the poop storm on cam, when Snowden released those documents. The NSA finally came into the public eye, and boy was that a poop storm

Trump - Release the # storm videos Bro
edit on Tue Mar 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If the source is problematic, how do we account for a 6oo million page database with addresses and phone numbers going back over a long course of time, and including names of people who were employed by certain people? It seems kinda of outrageous.

I'll keep and open mind, but Alex Jones seemed to always have these sorts of "bombshells" that are always suspect or flimsy.
edit on 21-3-2017 by talisman because: correct text

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

It's amazing to see Inforwars become legit here on ATS because they support Trump. Amazing.

Their source is Joseph M. Arpaio.

LOL! Because of course he is.

Ya so shocking huh...

Provably less biased than MSM...

That should be the part that shocks anyone.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: slider1982

Well I've never said mass surveillance was a good thing so...not sure what your point is. I just don't see why it's some sort of earth shattering revelation that Trump properties were caught up in a mass surveillance activity.

It proves the whole "we never wiretapped Trump" is a lie. I am betting he was being wiretapped for blackmail before he decided to run for President. Then the IC puppets of the DNC decided to wiretap Trump and his associates even more. When you are wiretapping associates of one person, you are also bound to be wiretapping that person. Not to mention the whole shenanigans of lies about "Trump is a puppet of the Russians", which from the start was easily debunked. Despite the fact that "several left-wing sources" corroborated that no evidence of wrongdoing had been found, still the lame-stream media kept on going with the whole facade about "Trump being a puppet of the Russians".

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: talisman
www.dailykos.com...

I read about this yesterday and I also heard it on one of the cable news channels. The FBI is investigating Infowars and others for possible ties to Russia.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It's commonly known that the NSA spies on everyone, especially those that are important for blackmail reasons. I'm not surprised at all. However, the leftists are still in denial. They live in La La Land.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Sorry...That first sentence is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The Deep State.

Is in Deep #.

Of course they spied on him.

They spy on everyone.
edit on Tue Mar 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

What really matters is that IF this is true, THEN what Donald has been talking about lately, all those things everybody is talking about, becomes true. All his crazy-sounding statements, or at least one of them, is true, it was an accurate statement that he was under surveillance by the government.

That's what it all means, part of what he's claimed is true.

And to keep things in perspective, the FBI has been tapping phones as soon as they came into use, to advance any given political agenda. The FBI has been involved in politics since Christ was a catholic. I'm not surprised they are still doing it, that's what cops do, and Comey emulates Hoover.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
CNN is talking about this...

so stop the BS that because it on infowars it's fake news....of course CNN is also the #1 fake news site so there's that.

edit on R172017-03-22T15:17:57-05:00k173Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

CNN is talking about this...

Really? Link?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I was just watching when I posted that.

Look,,, just like the FBI and NSA said, incidental information collected by accident that does not fall under what a warrant specifically is for is supposed to be purged from the databases.

If someone starts leaking these transcripts ( my bet is soon) and they include any kind of talk other than intelligence, espionage, etc... then the Director of the NSA lied before congress.

I don give a flying rats patoot if they have Trump talking about how he loves to have sex with horses... that has no business not being purged after it is collected.

I can't wait til CNN starts bashing President Pence and Vice President Ryan.
edit on R012017-03-22T18:01:12-05:00k013Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R022017-03-22T18:02:17-05:00k023Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join