It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile finally admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
See the video in the article where she said in the past she never leaked the debate questions..

questions to Clinton camp
Adam Shaw

By Adam Shaw Published March 17, 2017 FoxNews.com
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email Print
Now Playing

Brazile admits she shared debate questions with Clinton camp

Former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile admitted Friday that she forwarded Democratic primary town hall questions to members of Hillary Clinton's campaign – something she had previously denied.

In an essay for Time published Friday, called “Russian DNC Narrative Played Out Exactly As They Hoped,” the Democratic strategist said she had in fact passed on topics, despite saying she had not when her communications with the campaign were leaked by WikiLeaks in October.

Way to go Wikileaks ! Just another liar cut from the democratic party Clinton machine exposed.
www.foxnews.com...

She never said she forwarded question to my knowledge just the topics. I'm sure they do that for everyone.

I stand corrected they aren't forwarded questions nor topics but they usually can guess the topics beforehand.

No sure if it's even illegal as some you claim. Of possible can someone link the laws involving presidential debates?
edit on 19-3-2017 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

This sounds like innuendo.

Im happy to lay anything bare that should be. You should know im not partisan, and prefer truth over partisan victory. I've no doubt Trump has a pack of slimy jackals surrounding him. But i've also no doubt that every single Russian assertion to date has been shown to be either fabrication of confabulation, so credibility is incredibly low.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We will also need to figure out what all of Trump's advisers were talking about with the organization formerly know as the KGB.

By the way, don't think I didn't notice the blatant deflection here. You shouldn't be so emotionally invested in party politics that you are willing to rationalize confessions of election tampering.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

We will also need to figure out what all of Trump's advisers were talking about with the organization formerly know as the KGB.

By the way, don't think I didn't notice the blatant deflection here. You shouldn't be so emotionally invested in party politics that you are willing to rationalize confessions of election tampering.

Brazile leaked questions for a party debate. That is not election tampering. It was influencing an internal partisan event. Yes, the party leadership favored one candidate over another. They ran that candidate in the election and lost. No tampering.

What I find distressing about all this is that some people hate Hillary Clinton so much they cannot let go. She is not the President, she is a private citizen now. There is no evidence that any crime was ever committed. Bending party rules for a debate is not a crime.

If Donald Trump lost, do you think anyone would care about his taxes or Russian connections any more? No. There would have been a collective sigh of relief that we dodged that bullet. Trump would have continued to claim that the election was "rigged," of course, but those of us who are concerned about our country would have let him go and focused on the new administration.

Let her go. There is no point in picking at a scab. Turn your attention t the real criminals in power.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

We also need to investigate the Russian Bank and Podesta group connections. Once it is discovered that the podesta group was lobbying to remove Russian sanctions it must be concluded that the whole Russian story is fake news.

You cant cry muh Russia while HRC's right hand man ran a group which was lobbying to remove sanctions. The same sanctions they are crying trump may remove bc "connections". Do you know how stupid that sounds?

I've said it before, that if you want to know how bad the left is, just look at what they accuse the right of.

You can bet money that they already been there and done that.

From racism, fascism, misogyny to corruption and rape to violence and treason.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Don't you hate it when democrats spread lies and cheat during the campaigns. I can't wait til we grow up and become moral politicians like the GOP. Look how nice and fair they were to Rand Paul.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

We also need to investigate the Russian Bank and Podesta group connections. Once it is discovered that the podesta group was lobbying to remove Russian sanctions it must be concluded that the whole Russian story is fake news.

You cant cry muh Russia while HRC's right hand man ran a group which was lobbying to remove sanctions. The same sanctions they are crying trump may remove bc "connections". Do you know how stupid that sounds?

I've said it before, that if you want to know how bad the left is, just look at what they accuse the right of.

And if you want to know what the right is up to, look at what they accuse the left of....

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Nothing but a big, fat piece of crap trying to make people forget that she tried to fix the election through lies, corruption and criminal activity. Doesn't surprise me for a second that she is black...the pawn of the democratic party. But she is so stupid, ignorant and low on the evolutionary scale that she doesn't even realize she is being used for the color of her skin.

It is pieces of crap like this that when they die...the human race's chances for success increases.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

And if you want to know what the right is up to, look at what they accuse the left of....

Unless you can prove it...as the right now can...STFU!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Don't you hate it when democrats spread lies and cheat during the campaigns. I can't wait til we grow up and become moral politicians like the GOP. Look how nice and fair they were to Rand Paul.

More general made-up BS? OK...how about YOU point out a particular person, their crime, their lies, their agenda so at least you are arguing the case for your side. At this point...you are pretty much whining about nothing.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Brazile leaked questions for a party debate. That is not election tampering. It was influencing an internal partisan event. Yes, the party leadership favored one candidate over another. They ran that candidate in the election and lost. No tampering.

What I find distressing about all this is that some people hate Hillary Clinton so much they cannot let go. She is not the President, she is a private citizen now. There is no evidence that any crime was ever committed. Bending party rules for a debate is not a crime.

If Donald Trump lost, do you think anyone would care about his taxes or Russian connections any more? No. There would have been a collective sigh of relief that we dodged that bullet. Trump would have continued to claim that the election was "rigged," of course, but those of us who are concerned about our country would have let him go and focused on the new administration.

Let her go. There is no point in picking at a scab. Turn your attention t the real criminals in power.

Trying to distract? Tell you what...we will forget about this giant piece of crap if you make sure she has no position, no income, no recognition and disappears.

PS: If you don't know how to do that...ask the Clintons. They are experts in making people go away.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Democrats, liberals and progressives are NOT a political party. They have adopted the ISIS ideals of being a religion wrapped in a political group. They are terrorists executing the same agenda of threats, death and corruption that ISIS does. They will kill any American to further their goal...sell their soul for their agenda and execute any crime to kill America. That is their goal.

Don't believe it...just watch. Riots...crime...threats...death threats...corruption...crime...etc. THAT is their new tactic. Not that they haven't tried it before. They lost the election they had to win to win the war. They are like rats trying to survive. Trump and the rest of the REAL Americans will exterminate them. Slowly but surely.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Don't you think Donna Brazile behaviour is likely to undermine the confidence of Americans in the US electoral process ?
Something often blamed on the Russians, with national election tampering as well :

GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity

3 months after ...

As Feds Continue To Blame Russia, Indiana Officials Expose DHS In Massive 2016 Election

Is she secretly working for ze Ruskies or what ?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hillary will likely find herself "let go" when she stops maneuvering politically. She didn't leave the game. She didn't walk into the sunset. She merely shifted gears.

Nonetheless, your soapbox was nothing more than you trying to change the narrative. I call you out for your deflection, and you deflect again. The thread is about Brazile being caught in a lie, and providing town hall questions to Hillary in advance. Hillary is a side show here....stop trying to change the narrative.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I'm not the one whining about how democrats lie during campaign. Trump is the biggest liar of all. Spending our tax money on his family is not helping me or mine.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

But you need the leadership !!

And you pay for it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I'm not the one whining about how democrats lie during campaign. Trump is the biggest liar of all. Spending our tax money on his family is not helping me or mine.

If you want this fixed, then write your congressman. Seriously....all it takes is some laws to wrangle the pork barrel that being in office seems to be.

I wasn't a fan of any prior president vacationing at the frequency it seems to happen. I'd rather see Trump forego 2 weekends at Mar A Lago and instead use that money to pay for Meals on Wheels for an entire year. Since he has cut that from the budget.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Guess who my congressman is? Raul Labrador. You think they will even look at mail from a democrat in Idaho.?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Do you register as Democrat?

TO me, registering with a party affiliation removes some of your power. The real power among voters is "swing voters". The independants, and people who won't bother to say what they are. We are the ones that are the top prize when it comes time to vote.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's fine, but he promised he would stay in Washington and make life better for americans. I have not seen any laws presented or passed that has made my life better. But his family is getting richer by the minute as tax time draws closer for the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join