It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile finally admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Don't you think Donna Brazile behaviour is likely to undermine the confidence of Americans in the US electoral process ?

You are confusing party politics with the electoral process. Americans all understand that candidates are chosen in (now) smoke-free back rooms.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: DJW001

We also need to investigate the Russian Bank and Podesta group connections. Once it is discovered that the podesta group was lobbying to remove Russian sanctions it must be concluded that the whole Russian story is fake news.

You cant cry muh Russia while HRC's right hand man ran a group which was lobbying to remove sanctions. The same sanctions they are crying trump may remove bc "connections". Do you know how stupid that sounds?

I've said it before, that if you want to know how bad the left is, just look at what they accuse the right of.

You can bet money that they already been there and done that.

From racism, fascism, misogyny to corruption and rape to violence and treason.

And if you want to know what the right is up to, look at what they accuse the left of....

Unless you can prove it...as the right now can...STFU!

Donald Trump has called the media that is critical of him "enemies of the state." He really said that. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: jellyrev

We also need to investigate the Russian Bank and Podesta group connections. Once it is discovered that the podesta group was lobbying to remove Russian sanctions it must be concluded that the whole Russian story is fake news.

You cant cry muh Russia while HRC's right hand man ran a group which was lobbying to remove sanctions. The same sanctions they are crying trump may remove bc "connections". Do you know how stupid that sounds?

I've said it before, that if you want to know how bad the left is, just look at what they accuse the right of.

And if you want to know what the right is up to, look at what they accuse the left of....

Unless you can prove it...as the right now can...STFU!

Donald Trump has called the media that is critical of him "enemies of the state." He really said that. Deal with it.

Do you believe that a press no longer protected by Smith Mundt can feasibly be called "free press"?

Do you think "media" = "free press"?

Do you believe "Media" = "Journalism"?

Just some questions to consider.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Seems to me nothing has changed except it has gotten worse and more transparent:
EMAIL

One night, probably in 1880, John Swinton, then the preeminent New York journalist, was the guest of honor at a banquet given him by the leaders of his craft. Someone who knew neither the press nor Swinton offered a toast to the independent press. Swinton outraged his colleagues by replying:
“There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it.
There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with.
Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone.
The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press?
We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.”

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Symbiosis.

Aphids surely don't mind providing honeydew to ants, so long as the ants don't bite too hard. Right? Without access to people in DC, what would a journalist have to write about? And surely being known as someone who wants to bring justice to unjust people would find it difficult to get much in the way of access.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

you can't even discuss donna brazile without mentioning trump or republicans in general and your posts in this thread are struggling to even get one star despite multiple posts. Does it make you feel like you might be out of touch and unable to discuss a topic without saying "but look at trump"?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

As if a party primary wasn't an electoral process.

Once again :

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You have to choose a party in the primaries. I love Idaho for the geography, hunting and fishing. But, the truth is if you don't belong to a church/republican party, you have no political voice here. Because of one issue, abortion. Like that has EVER been a problem in Idaho.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
PS: She admitted doing what she was caught doing (real pillar of the community there) but didn't apologize nor say she wouldn't do it again. Which mean she isn't and would. If the left had any sense of values, she would be prohibited from engaging in any action or position with them.

Won't happen!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

You can call a dictatorship a democracy, but that doesn't make it one. I am not a Democrat, so I did not expect to have any say in their selection. It was obvious that Clinton ceded to Obama eight years earlier with the understanding that she would run in 2016. The chaos in the Republican party is what happens when lack of leadership allows an unfit candidate to rise to the top of the ticket. Donald Trump lost the popular vote and has been unable to win over the majority of voters during his brief time in office.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

With that vague statement, I still haven't figure out why - and in the name of what - you try to whitewash Brazile.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Its hard to win over much anyone when you have the entirety of the nations media apparatus working with intelligence to incessantly beat the drum against him.

I came into this WANTING to hate Donald Trump. That steady, beating drum taught me to love him. I prefer to follow the animals running away from the fire.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

With that vague statement, I still haven't figure out why - and in the name of what - you try to whitewash Brazile.

I am not whitewashing Brazile. What she did was perfectly legal. It was not fair to Bernie Sanders, but Bernie Sanders was not a Democrat. Clinton was running unopposed.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

So... you are just going to do the opposite of what the media says? All I know is what I've seen Trump do since the 1980s. His narcissism has gotten worse with age and he seems to have lost touch with reality since running for office. The media does not invent his bizarre and troubling late night tweets. He called his predecessor "sick." That sounds like a cry for help to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Are you claiming now that Bernie Sanders didn't took part in the 2016 DNC primary ?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Are you claiming now that Bernie Sanders didn't took part in the 2016 DNC primary ?

No, I am claiming that there was no Democratic candidate running against her. Bernie Sanders is registered as an Independent. If you do not understand American politics you should probably refrain from commenting.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

you can't even discuss donna brazile without mentioning trump or republicans in general and your posts in this thread are struggling to even get one star despite multiple posts. Does it make you feel like you might be out of touch and unable to discuss a topic without saying "but look at trump"?

I was not the one who said:

It is the Russian trolls who are keeping this thread afloat with ridiculous innuendo designed to undercut faith in the American electoral system. Americans understand the concept of "the Machine." Brazile is just a cog in the Machine. The GOP Machine was broken, which is why they had so many candidates undermining one another.

As for getting stars. that is not my intention. Any idiot can get dozens of stars for spewing popular nonsense or making claims that support the Troll Army's position.

Like it or not, Donna Brazile did nothing illegal. It was just dirty politics. The Republicans had their own favorite in Jeb Bush, but their dirty politics failed. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

So... you are just going to do the opposite of what the media says? All I know is what I've seen Trump do since the 1980s. His narcissism has gotten worse with age and he seems to have lost touch with reality since running for office. The media does not invent his bizarre and troubling late night tweets. He called his predecessor "sick." That sounds like a cry for help to me.

No, im a pretty smart dude. I tend to figure stuff out. Its made quite a bit harder because "the media" prefers to tell me what to interpret from the news, rather than simply reporting the news and letting me draw my ow conclusions. So i have to untangle it twice as much.

My thoughts: the last 10 presidents are all criminals. We, as US citizens, are so accustomed to these criminal acts that we respond out of cognitive dissonnce when its point out we have given tacit approval of the outright murder of tens of thousands of middle eastern and latin american people.

Is Obama "sick"? You bet your ass he is. He took the atrocities of Bush and doubled down. In his first year in office he had more drone strikes than Bush did in 8. Each one killing innocents surrounding an intended target. Swatting flies with a hammer, and then having the nerve to pretend you're some humanitarian. Hell yes he's sick.

All presidents are narcissists. Its a trait of that type of person. People who aren't narcissists get Bernied. Because they aren't willing to draw blood when their ego's are attcked. This is the problem in a nutshell: only the most narcissistic assholes can win an election. We tend to elect the scoundrel with the loudest voice every 4 years.

BTW, Bernie ran as a Democrat in the Democratic primary. He was a democrat. And what they did to him was unethical and underhanded. As far as I was concerned, the DNC died that day.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Since his election to the House of Representatives in 1991, Sanders has caucused with the Democratic Party.
Why has he been allowed for the DNC primary as an independant ?

You can call a dictatorship a democracy, but that doesn't make it one.

In the same way, it is not because you label yourself a democrat that you fancy democracy.
Brazile did nothing illegal ? Why has she been fired by CNN ?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I agree with you on the subject of drones, disagree with you on the status of Uncle Bernie. Obama was not sick, he was weak. Donald Trump... well, he's not the subject of this thread. As any war criminal can tell you, war crimes are only prosecuted if you lose the war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join