It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher quits after primary school students threaten to behead her

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
There is a backlash coming, which is unfortunate for the many innocents who will get caught up in it. Everyone will be guilty, and judge guillotine will preside.

But God knows his own, right?

I'll sit out, thanks, while y'all consume yourselves in your madness. Muslim, Catholic, whatever. Just stay out of my yard.

I agree with you. There are Muslims who would never hurt a fly, but radical Islam has been growing, and growing, and because pc politicians and governments have been trying to dismiss, or ignore radical Islam it has made it stronger. Unfortunately it would get to a point in which regular people will blame everyone who is Muslim.

It's kind of ironic how pc politicians, and governments have been shifting the blame of radical Islam to other ideologies. From blaming in the U.S. the second amendment, to even blaming Christians for radical Islam and blaming the west in general for radical Islam.

It's as if the purpose of globalists these days is not to stop radicalism, but to force regular people to live with radicals of all sorts. This in turn makes people angry on both sides. It helps radical Muslims recruit more radicals, and eventually even regular folks will blame all Muslims for radical Islam.

The old adage of "divide and conquer" is well and alive today. As long as western civilizations keep trying to shift the blame it will only get worse and innocent people will always suffer in the end.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
IMO...The best way to handle this situation is to put ALL religious gatherings under surveillance. No group of people should be allowed to gather and teach/promote violence toward other people. If it is found that a gathering is utilized for that purpose it should immediately be disbanded and whoever was doing the teaching should be jailed....and or deported if they immigrated.

I know none of us want any more government oversight then already exists...but...this has reached a point where it's either that or open violence.

No religious group has a right to teach WHATEVER they want....AND. .... no religious group has a right to private religious gathering....if they do....it needs to be changed.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Kryties

We recognise radical Islam DOES exist but makes up a tiny fraction of the overall Muslim population. Please tone down the sensationalism.

Nuclear weapons exist but make up a tiny fraction of the weapons stockpiles. No cause for concern then are they?

Last I checked radical Islam didn't have access to nukes and their conventional weapons aren't capable of wiping out life on the entire planet in under an hour.

Fail comparison.

Last time YOU checked, seriously, we have no clue what they have so you failed your own post.

The world has reasonable thought to 'doubt' they have nukes but the fact is there's enough material running around the globe especially from eastern Europe that any one could have enough parts to make a weapon. And the reason they have not used them is two fold, one, they would be wiped out because Western countries would stop the soft line approach ie these skirmishes around the globe and the other is down to the wish to create Caliphates every where until Islam is worldwide in power. If you nuke a country its not exactly fully habitable after wards thus defeats the object.

And as for the users points above your reply, you said you understood it but I really don't think you did, he's spot on, perhaps you are one of these people who just choose collateral damage as an ok issue but its not, every one of these militants with more being converted daily has the ability to kill and kill many, is that ok on your leftie conscience, its only a few Westerners, bully for them, should not be in their countries and all the other supportive TOSH.

1 dead person is far too many when it comes from a radical cult that does not even follow half of what is written in the book and day in day out BREAK most of the rules in the book, these are Islamist fanatics who despise us and there's WAY more support for them than the left even allows a jot of reasoning for.

I am seeing the build up of radicalism first hand at at least two Mosques, these who support this radical cult are NOT quiet about it, they may not be taking part (as yet) in any attacks but they fervently support it.

So yes, I'm able to unhappily gauge what is going on, there's many genuine Muslims that do not like these people but they still pray next to them in the Mosque, I'm not saying they support them but they are also not trying very hard to get them removed from the Mosque, often using the phrase "its not for me to judge them, their sins will been seen at judgement time" which sadly does not help every person these radical attackers kill.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If you say so.....

Sydney youth worker warns of ‘atrocities’ if deradicalisation efforts don’t improve

www.news.com.au... 9c2b2825a593ed242b451549fe8

A SYDNEY youth worker who boasts of personally deterring up to seven school kids from joining Islamic State has warned of the “atrocities” Australia will face if effective deradicalisation strategies aren’t enforced. Sarkis Achmar, who works with vulnerable young people in the city’s south west, told news.com.au that governments, community groups and programs were misdirecting their efforts to save teenagers from Islamic extremism, and were being let down by a desire to be politically correct.....

“What we are finding is we’ve got a really good policing system, but we’re not as good at getting to the source of the problem and facing it ... everyone is too scared to boil it down and tackle it.”...

Mr Achmar believes there is a divide in what certain groups and authorities are aiming to achieve, and what they’re actually willing to put into practice in addressing the problem. He believes confusion, and fear of offending religious groups is detracting from efforts to curtail extremism and recruitment.
“There is a total misunderstanding of the problem and the groups on two sides aren’t helping. There’s one that’s scared of acting for fear of being called a racist or a bigot, then you’ve got the other side saying they’re always targeted. They way they’re looking at it now is that it’s a personal battle,” he said.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It's as if the purpose of globalists these days is not to stop radicalism, but to force regular people to live with radicals of all sorts. This in turn makes people angry on both sides. It helps radical Muslims recruit more radicals, and eventually even regular folks will blame all Muslims for radical Islam.

Well Erdogan in his quest for a dictatorship in the coming Turkish referendum to change the constitution had this to say

www.telegraph.co.uk...

"Germany, you have no relation whatsoever to democracy and you should know that your current actions are no different to those of the Nazi period," Mr Erdogan said at a rally in Istanbul

Erdogan calls on Turkish families in Europe to have five children to protect against 'injustices'
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has called on Turkey’s citizens in Europe to step up their rates of procreation and have five children each, saying a booming Turkish population would be the best answer to the EU’s “vulgarism, antagonism, and injustice”.

What better way to show appreciation of the good German hosts....Outbreed them!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

most of your post makes sense however

no religious group has a right to private religious gathering....if they do....it needs to be changed.

this I have a problem with

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I realize you are confused.

Nobody is saying radicalization of youth is not happening because obviously it is, it's simply not what you are being led to believe it is.

Stop buying into the sensationalism and spreading your propaganda

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Ok....I suppose currently religious organizations may have a right to privacy ...if that is the case....it would have to change. Not sure how we could conduct surveillance and them still maintain their privacy ?

Also not sure why organizations that want to gain followers would have a problem with non members/believers listening in on what they have to say ?

I admit that my suggestion seems unreasonable....and it is a "faithless " solution. I like everyone else wrestle with my human nature wanting to solve things in typical human fashion.

I would like to believe that we as a species could evolve to a higher level of interaction with one another....and yet I can see no good coming from allowing any radical group to grow unchecked.

The only way I can see to avoid MUCH bloodshed ...is to crack down on ANY known gatherings where violence or intolerance is being promoted.

The thing that surprises me the most is ATS probably has some of the most intelligent people on this planet as members. And I can't recall anyone proposing an answer to this problem. Only people either denying or defending these radicals. I don't care how many good Muslims there are.....they are not the problem. HOW DO WE DEAL WITH THE RADICALS IN THE WORLD ?? WHATEVER PERSUASION THEY ARE.....I GUESS THEY DON'T TEACH ANYTHING PRACTICAL LIKE THAT IN SCHOOL. ...DO THEY ??? I GUESS ALL OF THE GENIUSES IN THE WORLD CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT.....CAN THEY ????

Ps....that rant is not directed at anyone in particular.....but all of us in general...because this problem shows how helpless we all are...no matter how smart we think we are.
edit on 21-3-2017 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Muslims don't belong in the western world. They aren't willing to adapt, and bring their problems with them.

Not everyone in Canada are foreigner lovers. Especially not the foreigners that want to hurt me or those I love.

I can hardly wait for when the round up starts

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Not just an Islamic problem. I have even seen this kind of behavior from educated Christians with advanced degrees towards people not familiar with religion in the United States.

My opinion all religious people are illogical for following Allah/ God when the Bible contradicts itself on whether or not there was one or more than one language present before and after the Tower of Babel scattering of religions.

My opinion, Christians and Muslims should be deported if they will not voluntarily give up their religions in the name of public safety.

I am with this guy, safe zones from ALL fiction book readers/believers, if you want to be killing fellow humans for some form of worship (almost sounds cultish), I guess I just think that is wrong (I must be a hippy), maybe you agree, maybe you dont BUT me and my family wont interfere with youre life, please offer me the same courtesy, and I think we would ALL get along just fine then.

Death becomes us all (its not even a conspiracy it REALLY does), lets not speed up the process in the name of religion or anything else for that matter.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join