It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s budget would cut funding for Appalachia — and his allies in coal country are livid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Trump to Seek $54 Billion Increase in Military Spending
www.nytimes.com...

This is where we are now

edit on 20-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
a reply to: Indigo5

Trump is going to reopen the coal mines, now we just need to have all those who were awarded a Social Security disability recertified...I suspect that more than half of the recipients do not need my tax dollars.

Fracking has overtaken the coal industry..

The Coal industry was on it's deathbed long before the Clean Water Act that Trump repealed.

6 Coal fired power plants have ceased operations since he was elected and 40 more are scheduled for decommissioning..

It has to do with technology, not policy...Coal Mining jobs are not coming back.

It's not technology. The cost of natural gas is much cheaper than coal. If coal were cheaper then it would still be viable.

Funny how now all of a sudden you hypocrite democrats seem to give a sh**t about rural America where before you were hugging trees bitching about coal destroying the environment and pining for alternative energy sources.

You hypocrites could care less about anyone. The only thing you really care about is trying to prove a moot point on an Internet forum.

None of you knew anything about Trump and you had no political history to make these ridiculous claims of foresight because Trump was never a politician. You were all blind sided by the landslide Trump win over Crooked Hillary you couldn't see the forest through the trees.

I guarantee every single hypocrite liberal on ATS all said throughout the election cycle, "No way Trump is going to win" and it drives you absolutely crazy now that he is your POTUS. I can hear all of your heads spinning as you read this. The veins on your foreheads popping from your rising blood pressure.

ATS was a great place until you ass hole liberals showed up and started spewing your sh**t day in and day out. Just like how you ruin the rest of this great country you come on ATS and ruin this place as well.

edit on 22-3-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Of course we had foresight- anyone with a brain and an ounce of objectivity could have told you he would be a terrible President because he's a super narcissistic, superficial, money-grubbing conman. Only an idiot would believe he would be a good leader. Unfortunately all the idiots and asshats votes and that's why we're now screwed.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join