posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:00 PM
OK, here's your conspiracy theory for ya:
The Navy is testing a new aircraft.
1. That air craft is of Northrop design as evidenced by what looks like initially as largely spaced canted tail planes of a single aircraft, much like
the YF-23 had.
2. The upcoming air show at China Lake forced this new aircraft to leave where it is usually tested to Mojave. Home of Northrop's Scaled Composites
facility where they had hanger space to house the craft until it could return to China Lake.
3. The Navy is using two seater F-18's as chase for the new aircraft since it is a Navy project and would use F-18's as opposed to the usual F-16 seen
4. The Navy has been really dragging it's feet on the whole MQ-25 project. This new aircraft is why. The MQ-25 would take away funding as well as
needed carrier deck space from this aircraft that might have a stealth bomber and/or tanker mission.
5. They only flew after dark. They had the craft in a hanger but had to bring it out before total darkness to prep for flight. The Moon rises a little
before 11pm last night.
edit on 16-3-2017 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)