It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge in Hawaii Has blocked Travel Ban Hours before it is to Take Effect

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Obama implemented a Muslim ban.

FACT

Leans into mic.

Wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Monger

originally posted by: odzeandennz
This mickey mouse bullsh it need to stop, either let the president and his cabinet run the country and its policies or not at all.

Checks and balances are damned inconvenient, but they were built into the system for a reason.

Trump needs to decalre Hawaii in revolt and punish them. President has th eright to say who can come and go. If i was him i would declare martial law for 90 days and restrict all travel in.

Odd, I think that happened in Hawaii before. We had Hawaii in martial law once before, when we took them over. They didn't want to be a state to begin with. They had their own monarchy.

Does no one read history anymore?

edit on 15-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

FACT

He banned Iraqis from entering the USA for six months.

Libtards ALL said it was a good idea. Every single one of them AGREED with Obama.

Trump does the same thing : racist (even though Islam and/or Iraqi etc is NOT a race)

This has been gone over multiple times on this site. It was NOT anywhere near what Trump has tried to do.

It was not a Muslim ban. But Trump's plans have been.

Please educate yourself.

And stop using buzz words like "muslim ban" to garner sympathy or attention.

Neither Obama nor Trump has ever tried to ban muslims. Period.

Im not gonna spam this thread with a list of majority muslim countries, which there are a lot, but do look them up.

In order for there to be any kind of muslim ban, those countries would also have to be on a list, and they aren't.

So your accusation is a fail.

Cheers
edit on 15-3-2017 by Black_Fox because: SpElLinG

link   
a reply to: reldra

well i could had kept my original remark as F_ _ K but that was not nice.

link   

This mickey mouse bullsh it need to stop, either let the president and his cabinet run the country and its policies or not at all.

Checks and balances are damned inconvenient, but they were built into the system for a reason.

Trump needs to decalre Hawaii in revolt and punish them. President has th eright to say who can come and go. If i was him i would declare martial law for 90 days and restrict all travel in.

Odd, I think that happened in Hawaii before. We had Hawaii in martial law once before, when we took them over. They didn't want to be a state to begin with. They had their own monarchy.

Does no one read history anymore?

If they did, they would have never voted for Donald.

link   
a reply to: yuppa

You have come unhinged.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

i didnt pass the bar but i still dont think the president has the ultimate authority on who can come and go.
i mean if he did judges wouldnt be blocking his ban would they?

i think kim jong has the ultimate say for his country but i dont think ours functions the same way

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The president should not make (de facto) laws anyway. I know it is common practice, but it was never the intention.

If only ALL executive orders got scrutinized in this way, that would be great.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

FACT

Libtards ALL said it was a good idea. Every single one of them AGREED with Obama.

Trump does the same thing : racist (even though Islam and/or Iraqi etc is NOT a race)

This has been gone over multiple times on this site. It was NOT anywhere near what Trump has tried to do.

You're a liar

President Trumps ban is NOT a Muslim ban

The VAST MAJORITY of Muslims come from Indonesia
Is Indonesia on the list?

What's your IQ?

Obama did the SAME THING as the President is trying to do, yet he wasn't called a racist. Even though more than 20% of Muslims ARE WHITE people still say Islam is a race.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Some are more brainwashed by Trumpmania than others.

link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

FACT

Please educate yourself.

Im not gonna spam this thread with a list of majority muslim countries, which there are a lot, but do look them up.

In order for there to be any kind of muslim bad, those countries would also have to be on a list, and they aren't.

Cheers

I was not the person to bring the words muslim ban or Obama into this thread. I answered the poster who did.

You can at least scroll up if not educate yourself.

link   

President Trump cites powers granted to him by Congress under the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 as allowing the President to place temporary restrictions on immigration based on country of origin.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Nope, you're lying. Hawaaii saw right through the bs.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

well i could had kept my original remark as F_ _ K but that was not nice.

Would have been better than your suggestion of Hawaii under martial law.

We did that once.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

President Trump cites powers granted to him by Congress under the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 as allowing the President to place temporary restrictions on immigration based on country of origin.

hows that working out for him?
and a temporary restriction is not the same thing as deciding who comes and goes?
maybe for the short term i suppose but it is not the be all end all and apparently it is not the short term either.

where did you get your JD from?

link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

FACT

Please educate yourself.

In order for there to be any kind of muslim bad, those countries would also have to be on a list, and they aren't.

Cheers

So true. Not even HALF of Islamic countries are on the list (a list made by the Obama administration too- FACT)

So like you say, NOT a Muslim ban

Democrats banned Germans and Japanese during ww2 and libtards AGREED it was a good idea.

Must be an IQ THING

link   

And the judicial branch comes in with a check.

link   

You're a liar

President Trumps ban is NOT a Muslim ban

What's your IQ?

Have we resorted to playing schoolyard games now? This is childish, even for the mudpit.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway

Nope, you're lying. Hawaaii saw right through the bs.

Lying that Indonesia is not on the list so therefor it's NOT a Muslim ban

What's your IQ?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Have you thought about stand-up comedy?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join