It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge in Hawaii Has blocked Travel Ban Hours before it is to Take Effect

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Black_Fox

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Obama implemented a Muslim ban.

FACT

He banned Iraqis from entering the USA for six months.

Libtards ALL said it was a good idea. Every single one of them AGREED with Obama.

Trump does the same thing : racist (even though Islam and/or Iraqi etc is NOT a race)

This has been gone over multiple times on this site. It was NOT anywhere near what Trump has tried to do.

It was not a Muslim ban. But Trump's plans have been.

Please educate yourself.

And stop using buzz words like "muslim ban" to garner sympathy or attention.

Neither Obama nor Trump has ever tried to ban muslims. Period.

Im not gonna spam this thread with a list of majority muslim countries, which there are a lot, but do look them up.

In order for there to be any kind of muslim bad, those countries would also have to be on a list, and they aren't.

So your accusation is a fail.

Cheers

So true. Not even HALF of Islamic countries are on the list (a list made by the Obama administration too- FACT)

So like you say, NOT a Muslim ban

Democrats banned Germans and Japanese during ww2 and libtards AGREED it was a good idea.

Must be an IQ THING

We were at war with Germany. An actual declaration of war. I would assume if Germans were banned from travelling here, it wasn't a Liberal or Conservative thing. I find that ending any word with -tard is unnecessary and a low IQ thing. Because one has nothing more intelligent to say.

link   

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: yuppa

You have come unhinged.

NO. im just tired of the BS man. trying to get on disability and cant because all the fools here illegally for one. They get the majority of assistance. Tired of being talked down to as if i enjoy being poor and unable to find a job.

SO excuse me if i get mad at some international jerk offs get mildly inconvenienced for a few months. President has the legal authority to do as he has,and i am so tired of Frivilious judges playing polotics when they do not have th elegal right to disobey the president when he is constitutionally backed up.

link   
a reply to: reldra

"I was not the person to bring the words muslim ban or Obama into this thread. I answered the poster who did. "

Oooh so your kinda like a parrot, you heard the term and had to repeat it.

Got it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Muslim ban hmm?

Someone better tell all those Indonesians and Malaysians they can now come into the country.

Oh wait, there was never any Muslim ban outside of the lies and disinformation of the globalist traitors.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: yuppa

You have come unhinged.

NO. im just tired of the BS man. trying to get on disability and cant because all the fools here illegally for one. They get the majority of assistance. Tired of being talked down to as if i enjoy being poor and unable to find a job.

You blame immigrants on not getting disability? That is ridiculous. The SSA is always backed up and slow. They don;t have undocumented persons applying for SSI/SSD. You need a social security number for that.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: TinySickTears

President Trump cites powers granted to him by Congress under the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 as allowing the President to place temporary restrictions on immigration based on country of origin.

And the judicial branch comes in with a check.

And a unbalanced one. we can do this all day. When the constitution backs him up the judge is in the wrong.

And I see plenty of Illegals getting SSI thank you very much. Also indians,and numerous others.
edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: too lazy to make ane wpost

link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

"I was not the person to bring the words muslim ban or Obama into this thread. I answered the poster who did. "

Oooh so your kinda like a parrot, you heard the term and had to repeat it.

Got it.

No, I included it in context in my answer to the poster.

link   
If you don't like the ban, fine, but to lie and claim it is a Muslim ban is just pure propaganda. If it were a Muslim ban, why doesn't it include the vast majority of Muslims in the world then? It is a ban based on countries with dangerous conditions, countries that the Obama regime chose.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

President Trump cites powers granted to him by Congress under the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 as allowing the President to place temporary restrictions on immigration based on country of origin.

And a unbalanced one. we can do this all day. When the constitution backs him up the judge is in the wrong.

It's been happening for awhile. It does not seem this travel ban will succeed.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

And they should be declared in revolt and punished. Refunds held back,funds held back. No banking access to the FDIC. ANything federal cut out.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

And they should be declared in revolt and punished. Refunds held back,funds held back. No banking access to the FDIC. ANything federal cut out.

Hawaii? In revolt?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
If you don't like the ban, fine, but to lie and claim it is a Muslim ban is just pure propaganda. If it were a Muslim ban, why doesn't it include the vast majority of Muslims in the world then? It is a ban based on countries with dangerous conditions, countries that the Obama regime chose.

They take into consideration the things he said during the campaign, affirmed by his friend Rudy. They are arguing that all that was before he became President, but I'm not sure they can put that genie back in the bottle.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

This judge was appointed by Obama, this is a purely political decision. This man should be held accountable if anyone from these countries comes in and commit crimes.

Do you know this man personally? You assume every judge appointed by Obama will only make political decisions on rulings? .

Obama wouldn't have nominated him otherwise. Stop being so naive, Obama was a political animal.

I'm not being naive.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Hawaii? In revolt?

Ignoring th elawful order is grounds to call them in revolt.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have a feeling this is going to the Supreme Court once the 9th judge is in place.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

That said, these judges are just being political. Judges who make rulings based on politics rather than law should lose their job and not be able to work in that field ever again. If you want to be an activist be a lawyer and argue cases. Don't be an activist on the bench.

I still have not been given any example of why this is just a political decision.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hawaii? In revolt?

Can you site that? Where a state is in 'revolt' due to the lawful decision of a Federal judge? Is 'in revolt' even a thing?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Hawaii? In revolt?

Can you site that? Where a state is in 'revolt' due to the lawful decision of a Federal judge? Is 'in revolt' even a thing?

Lincoln pulled that One time remember? Washington declared a city in revolt due to them not obeying a order from him as well once.

Also the block was once again Assertions by a judge of the(Supossed) SPIRIT of the EO and not the LETTER of the LAW.

So once again Judge over reach. A judge is to judge things by the LETTER of th elaw Not the SPIRIT.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

They are both public servants charged with carrying out government policy - your opinions about her 'religious fanaticism' are are no different than opinions about 'political fanaticism'. Your other opinion about her mother is likewise also completely irrelevant in relation to the topic - refusing to carry out government policy.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm making the statement because the case he ruled on seemed to have no merit. I guess even though I agree with the ban being stupid it isn't enough and I also need to go full anti-Trump. Not going to happen. I like rule of law free of political bias.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join