It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge in Hawaii Has blocked Travel Ban Hours before it is to Take Effect

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Executive orders must stay within constitutional parameters to pass.

There is no "appeals process" per se, regarding executive orders, and the Supreme Court won't go along with it if they want to keep their appointments after the "Orange Monkey" is gone, aside from the fact that marginalization of groups via religion is no more lawful than marginalizing people by the color of their skin.

The Muslim ban nonsense isn't going to happen any more than the wall nonsense is going to happen.

Dumb-ass Donald is floundering and his dumb-ass supporters can't even see it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I literally just cited that you can. Don't deflect and hide that fact. You're making stuff up. Provide a counter cite and I'll happily take a bow.

Yes, typical left quick to call us deplorable's and dumb-asses, its no wonder you people are painted with one color and lost the election. lol, smh pretty sad. You should take a long look in the mirror and smash it.

The muslin ban will take effect and it will be glorious.
edit on 16-3-2017 by Arnie123 because: edit

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Honestly, I fear the ignorant masses of people that are already here, and have always been here way more than immigrants from other countries.

A religious zealot suicide bomber is little different than an ignorant zealot who goes out and shoots a Sikh thinking he's muslim, or a religious zealot abortion clinic bomber or a KKK member.

Stop immigration more because we have enough ignorant #ing people here already.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It isn't a fallacy. It's exactly the reason why the EO is being held up right now, and it only took one judge to stop the last EO. We already DO have two judges stopping this EO and there may be a third coming soon as well. You may want to get right with these facts as that is the current state of reality whether you like it or not.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You're a fool to think you aren't influenced by mass media like the rest of us denizens. So out of fear of radical islamic terror, you'll happily let everyone in, 'cause of fear...and our dumb phones and dumb tv's. lol wow, smh.

Terrorism by Muslims makes up one-third of 1 percent of all murders in the US
I think I can live with those odds. Also this:

“Since 9/11, only 23 percent of Muslim-Americans involved with violent extremist plots had family backgrounds in these seven countries,” Kurzman writes. “There have been no fatalities in the United States caused by extremists with family backgrounds in these countries.”

Immigrants of all kinds were actually underrepresented in the ranks of Muslims attracted to extremism. The following charts show the percentage of Muslim Americans from different backgrounds, on the left, and the percentage of Muslim Americans attracted to extremism from each of these backgrounds, on the right. Immigrants are clearly underrepresented:

The only overrepresented group, you’ll note, are converts — people from non-Muslim backgrounds. Many of these people are likely attracted to extremism rather than Islam per se, as you can see by looking at the rates of violent extremism among non-Muslim groups.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You're a fool to think you aren't influenced by mass media like the rest of us denizens. So out of fear of radical islamic terror, you'll happily let everyone in, 'cause of fear...and our dumb phones and dumb tv's. lol wow, smh.

Terrorism by Muslims makes up one-third of 1 percent of all murders in the US
I think I can live with those odds. Also this:

“Since 9/11, only 23 percent of Muslim-Americans involved with violent extremist plots had family backgrounds in these seven countries,” Kurzman writes. “There have been no fatalities in the United States caused by extremists with family backgrounds in these countries.”

Immigrants of all kinds were actually underrepresented in the ranks of Muslims attracted to extremism. The following charts show the percentage of Muslim Americans from different backgrounds, on the left, and the percentage of Muslim Americans attracted to extremism from each of these backgrounds, on the right. Immigrants are clearly underrepresented:

The only overrepresented group, you’ll note, are converts — people from non-Muslim backgrounds. Many of these people are likely attracted to extremism rather than Islam per se, as you can see by looking at the rates of violent extremism among non-Muslim groups.

I'm for stopping all murderers, but glad to know where you stand. If they're Muslim you're okay with them murdering. Better re-read what you posted.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Stopping all murders is impossible. I'd much rather dedicate my time to reducing murder rates that are MUCH higher than 0.333% of all the murders in the country. Like I said, I can live with those odds. Why should I reread it? I know what I wrote.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Chicken # American assholes, so called "patriots" are always quick to point fingers at others and accuse them of being the misfits, when in fact the misfit is staring back at them in the mirror.

If you people want to blame someone for this supposedly miserable life you lead, you're the problem because you want to point fingers at others and blame them for things you are responsible for.

# sucks cuz yer #in lazy.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

It is a fallacy when government agencies in tandem, all agree to the new setting, in accordance with the law. The judge is "interpreting" it that way, that doesn't mean its fact. This is largely why the appeals process will go in OUR presidents favor, to include the Supreme Court because the record will show that he has indeed done his homework.

Again, this only shows that there is political bias in those rulings. I can't wait till they are over turned.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It is a fallacy when government agencies in tandem, all agree to the new setting, in accordance with the law. The judge is "interpreting" it that way, that doesn't mean its fact. This is largely why the appeals process will go in OUR presidents favor, to include the Supreme Court because the record will show that he has indeed done his homework.

I'm not sure you understand how Checks and Balances work if you think that government agencies that fall under the Executive Branch agreeing with the head of the Executive Branch's decrees is a form of Checks and Balances.

Again, this only shows that there is political bias in those rulings. I can't wait till they are over turned.

Yeah yea. I heard this same song and dance for his first EO.

PS: I don't think you know what the definition of the word "fallacy" is either, because you keep misusing it.
edit on 16-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You shouldn't have to live by any of those odds, lol typical left. I'll live near this nuclear powerplant, I'll take those odds, smh.

I'll counter with my article,
www.frontpagemag.com...

Are system is out of touch with reality and muslim terrorist take all the advantages they can get, THESE ARE YOUR ODDS THAT YOU'RE WILLINGLY TO LIVE WITH.

I have a daughter, I don't except any of those odds. Stop being foolish and naive.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Your article is just an opinion article. My article was reporting on statistical findings regarding the Muslim population and terrorism. You may THINK your article counters mine, but it doesn't. It is just a lazy confirmation bias article you are posting to deflect away from refuting my very valid points.

You shouldn't have to live by any of those odds, lol typical left. I'll live near this nuclear powerplant, I'll take those odds, smh.

Really? Name ONE government in the history of mankind that has reduced its murder rate to 0. I know you can't do that, because such a thing is a fantasy. So name a policy that would reduce the murder rate to 0. I'm all ears. Oh and it better not be unconstitutional.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Yeah yea. I heard this same song and dance for his first EO.

Maybe because its the same tune?

PS: I don't think you know what the definition of the word "fallacy" is either, because you keep misusing it.

I don't think you understand what Muslim terrorist are because you keep over looking their actions. Oh, but those are odds you're willingly to live with, sad.
fal·la·cy
ˈfaləsē/Submit
noun
a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.
Yes, sounds a lot like what I have been describing in regards to what we are talking about.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Your article is just an opinion article. My article was reporting on statistical findings regarding the Muslims population. You may THINK your article counters mine, but it doesn't. It is just a lazy confirmation bias article you are posting to get out of refuting my very valid points.

Deflection, these are real issue that are country faces and directly correlates to the overall fact that these obstructions only serve to embolden more radicals to get into the states.

Really? Name ONE government in the history of mankind that has reduced its murder rate to 0. I know you can't do that, because such a thing is a fantasy. So name a policy that would reduce the murder rate to 0. I'm all ears. Oh and it better not be unconstitutional.

Really? now were on to murders? is that what I said? of course you cherry pick, Terrorist. You're lovely odds you cling to, these people can be stopped with the right actions. Reduce the murder rate to zero, lmfao get real

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Duh. That was the point I was making.

I don't think you understand what Muslim terrorist are because you keep over looking their actions. Oh, but those are odds you're willingly to live with, sad.

Lol. Sinking to irrelevant ad hominems now? You must be out of arguments then.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Deflection, these are real issue that are country faces and directly correlates to the overall fact that these obstructions only serve to embolden more radicals to get into the states.

More radicals that aren't actually attacking and killing many Americans.

Really? now were on to murders? is that what I said? of course you cherry pick, Terrorist. You're lovely odds you cling to, these people can be stopped with the right actions. Reduce the murder rate to zero, lmfao get real

Err... Terrorism IS murder...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Duh. That was the point I was making.

Lol. Sinking to irrelevant ad hominems now? You must be out of arguments then.

really? ad hominems? how did I attack you? you willingly professed that you accepted odds in regards to terrorist activities in the US. This is why your ideology is at stake. Its dying and you're sinking hard trying to cling to these last bit articles, for the sake of ONE. SMALL. WIN. Which will be appealed no less.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

My ideology that we shouldn't freak out about Muslims because they pose a very insignificant threat to America backed up by statistical findings is dying? Do tell. Don't forget that we are discussing your "theory" here in a thread written to announce that Trump's Muslim ban 2.0 was halted.

PS: Your appeal to emotion fallacies paint you as very desperate sounding.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

More radicals that aren't actually attacking and killing many Americans.

Is that a fact?

Err... Terrorism IS murder...

Wow, you have zero critical thinking. Miurders in the US attribute to various circumstances, you don't lump in terrorism into that.

If I called the police to report a death, they will investigate and see it as domestic issues.

If by chance any artifacts might show terrorist involvement, the situation takes a different turn. Lets not be dumb here

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Is that a fact?

I already posted an article that showed it was a fact. You choose to ignore it in favor of emotional appeals and ad hominems directed at me.

Wow, you have zero critical thinking. Miurders in the US attribute to various circumstances, you don't lump in terrorism into that.

I just did. Deal with it.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join