It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A B757 hit the Pentagon, reported by GOFER06

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

I already did. this is the 3rd or 4th time you're refusing to respond to my direct questions.

you've had ample opportunity here to state what you think and why you think so. you refused to do so with every opportunity you had.

you're not posting in these threads to genuinely learn more about this situation. you very clearly have your own motives.

at least that's now clear to everyone reading this.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

I already did. this is the 3rd or 4th time you're refusing to respond to my direct questions.

you've had ample opportunity here to state what you think and why you think so. you refused to do so with every opportunity you had.

you're not posting in these threads to genuinely learn more about this situation. you very clearly have your own motives.

at least that's now clear to everyone reading this.

OK I'll accept that you can't show that the cameras should have captured any aircraft impacting the Pentagon. Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

ok, I accept that you're either blind when it hurts your sensitivities or just generally don't understand how logic works.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

ok, I accept that you're either blind when it hurts your sensitivities or just generally don't understand how logic works.

Blind to what?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

LOL, case in point.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

LOL, case in point.

Nothing? Fair enough

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: DickBrisket
a reply to: pale5218

I was at the Pentagon...Did Presidential Security from 1999 to 2004. All the conspiracy theories are B.S. PERIOD. Regardless, all the "Experts" who've been living in their parent's basements polishing their participation trophies will scream otherwise. You know...cause they weren't there and I was. Do not suffer fools.

Well I was right there outside the Pentagon in plain view of the impact site and I did indeed see a MISSILE hit the Pentagon.

Sure you did.
Can you describe the missile?
Can you explain how all the bodies of the 757 passengers were found inside the Pentagon?
Do you realize that a missile would have provided a very different explosive event?
Do you realize that an airliner filled with Jet-A is much more damaging than any extant non-nuclear armed missile?

I'd like to hear this too, I like to hear from someone who saw a missile, go over what they recall.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Why does it say "Punch Out', next to that hole that's "Punched Out" of that there wall?.

Context, context everyone...

...Being able to read helps too...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: facedye

Bottom corner camera, is pointing at a parking area, away from the impact point. Center camera, pointed at the helipad, again, not at the impact point. Camera on top, pointed, again, away from the impact point. The primary security of the Pentagon, was the Pentagon Police force, NOT the cameras.

you're attempting to misdirect everyone here by expecting them to believe that while the below testimony was taking place, all of the cameras we can see in the photos above were NOT focused on the imminent threat. this is funny, illogical, and makes me highly suspicious of you.

please post any kind of source or cited material so we can all review that together. you talk like you've seen the tapes for yourself. i'm intrigued
, and will kindly ask you again to provide the substantive source for what you just said.

You know I'd like to say this video just raised a peculiar question in my mind. And it never dawned on me until this moment.

I have seen this from earlier days and always though D Cheney was implicitly involved for a number of reasons but this held a lot of weight towards my thinking that way.

I have listened to the tapes on this and last night heard the military tapes that were released.

Has anyone ever corroborated with Mineta on this? Maybe not even what he testified about what Cheney even said but the report of the plane being "50 miles out" then "30 miles out".

Then reason I ask is from what I have heard and seen on the replay, the earliest the AAL77 flight was possibly identified as a fast moving target and a concern was when it was due south of IAD airport and by my recollection, this was about 25 miles west.

I am at the gym on my phone, I have the data at home to get ther actual distance but thIs seems impossible at least for the " 50 mile" call and even for the "30 mile" I don't know, I think it was closer to 20 miles when IAD controllers were making the calls to the officials east of them and to DCA controllers.

I'm now thinking Norm was not accurate in his testimony!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

or... he was absolutely accurate, and IAD wasn't privy to the same details dick cheney was privy to.

the "50 miles out.. 30 miles out... 10 miles out" quotation is not attributed to mineta himself, rather it's what he heard being reported to cheney by military personnel.

this is why i think the 9/11 war games challenge the information in your OP.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

or... he was absolutely accurate, and IAD wasn't privy to the same details dick cheney was privy to.

the "50 miles out.. 30 miles out... 10 miles out" quotation is not attributed to mineta himself, rather it's what he heard being reported to cheney by military personnel.

this is why i think the 9/11 war games challenge the information in your OP.

After listening to the tapes again including the military ones that were released, the IAD controllers and the DCA controllers were not the only ones that were not privy to this.

The military controllers working in North East Air Defense Sector (NEADS) a sector of NORAD, were not aware of the primary target being tracked until less than ten miles from the Pentagon at 09:34 , 4 minutes prior to impact. These are the controllers that were working the fighters that came out of Langley but they were still out in the warning area (W386).

The options are;
Minetas story was not only inaccurate but false -or-
Cheney and whoever was providing the young man with the information were the only ones that knew, at least in this segment of the story.

Both of these options are possible.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't think those are the only two options.

Norman mineta's testimony was not false.

If you don't already know, please dig into the secret service responsibilities that cheney was in direct control of on that morning. Please also take a hard look at how that relates to NORAD.

Again, his testimony was not false, nor incorrect.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I don't think those are the only two options.

Norman mineta's testimony was not false.

If you don't already know, please dig into the secret service responsibilities that cheney was in direct control of on that morning. Please also take a hard look at how that relates to NORAD.

Again, his testimony was not false, nor incorrect.

So that's why I asked if what Mineta testified about in the video was corroborated. I have seen this testimony before, I have heard the statements by Mineta and I have believed the testimony.

I don't know what Cheney was responsible for with the secret service, I have never seen information on this. Nor am I saying he is exonerated. I still believe there is involvement, even if it was to "let it" happen.

What I am saying though is Minetas testimony does not concur with the evidence in these tapes or videos that have been made available.

It is certainly possible that he could be telling the truth but I have not seen anything that supports his testimony.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It is certainly possible that he could be telling the truth but I have not seen anything that supports his testimony.

that's because it's locked away in a federal archive somewhere in DC.

i would again strongly encourage you to find out more about the degree of cheney's involvement with the secret service and NORAD on 9/11.

Cheney recalls taking charge from bunker

BONUS:

if you're looking for a good laugh/armchair thrill at the same time, turn your attention to the URL above:

http: // edition. cnn. com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/09/11/ar911.king.cheney/

edit on 17-3-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: facedye

It was shown that he was absolutely off in his testimony about the time line. The 30 miles out....was in reference to shooting down Flight 93 if it neared DC.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Why do I have no problem finding it...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Citing P4911Truth, is like relying on CNN. Sorry, long ago the founder Rob Balsamo was run off of ATS for spouting his nonsense.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Any kind of speed, as in with speed higher than landing speed. But just for you:

It does wonders for the argument that they can't fly in ground effect at high speed.

Satisfied?

If it had started straight and level and pushed the throttles forward, then there's no way it would have reached that speed. But it didn't. It dove from higher altitude, and then leveled off as they advanced the throttles to the firewall. It still had some downward momentum to push the speed higher. If they had flown level long enough they would have slowed down.

Yep they would have smashed into the ground...after about 0.2 seconds

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

no. what you just said is incorrect.

he clarifies twice in that piece of testimony that he was referring to the pentagon. nice try.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Salander

Citing P4911Truth, is like relying on CNN. Sorry, long ago the founder Rob Balsamo was run off of ATS for spouting his nonsense.

Citing government press releases and mainstream media shows far more gullibility than citing the many pilots of PFT, including Balsamo. Telling the truth, seeking the truth, in this time of universal deception is a radical act.

Believing the most mendacious government in history is an irrational act. Have it your way.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join