It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get them out!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: shooterbrody

No one is blaming Russia for Hillary. They're blaming Russia for Trump, and the DNC leaks.

No, the are solely blaming Russia to divert from what was exposed in the DNC leaks.

The classic look over here, don't worry about that BS. OMG RUSSIA THE BOOGYMAN!!! HIDE YO KIDS AND HIDE YO WIFES!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

No one is blaming Russia for Hillary. They're blaming Russia for Trump, and the DNC leaks.
The Russian/Hillary connection would of at the very least had info that might have convinced many ...But now there is no Russian did it anywhere .

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
No, the are solely blaming Russia to divert from what was exposed in the DNC leaks....

... by Seth Rich! You almost had it!

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
The classic look over here, don't worry about that BS. OMG RUSSIA THE BOOGYMAN!!! HIDE YO KIDS AND HIDE YO WIFES!!!

Exactly. Pay no attention to the murder of Seth Rich. It was RUSSIA!!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Hillary had Seth Rich killed.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ya think?

Or could it have just been Wasserman-Schultz taking it upon herself in an attempt to prove her loyalty and capabilities?

Tough call, but Hillary sure hired her QUICK when she stepped down as head of the DNC.

edit on 3/11/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Hillary had Seth Rich killed.
And did it a short distance away from the Russians so they could spin that into the narrative to take the Americans and the rest of the world to war .

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You think the Russians did it.

I think Hillary Clinton ordered the hit.

*shrugs*

link   

originally posted by: redmage

Ya think?

Or could it have just been Wasserman-Schultz taking it upon herself in an attempt to prove her loyalty and capabilities?

Tough call.

Potato potato, they are like the Borg, hive mentally.

link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Hillary Clinton had more to gain with his death than the Russians.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You think the Russians did it.

I think Hillary Clinton ordered the hit.

*shrugs*

Huh? It's pretty clear that I think Russia is just a cover story, and a bad one at that.

Ya lost me with your initial baseless assumption.

I think it's clear that Seth Rich was responsible for the leaks, not "Russian Hacking".
edit on 3/11/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Russia had nothing to gain but the MIC/covert CIA making connections with Russia where he was murdered might of helped the narrative later on . Once Hillary's team investigated it of course ...Trump was a God send imo

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Electing Trump has probably saved us from a war with Russia.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Cnn and NYT are more destructive than 100 Flynns.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Current state of the DNC and the Media:

They are throwing any and everything at the wall to see what sticks and in turn are just creating a big ole mess for themselves to try and clean up. This method could be dangerous.

link   

Just as the CIA uses UMBRIGE Vault 7 to leave digital finger prints they can also use the nearness if Rich's death to the Russians as a kind of finger print ....guilty by association ...Some of the posters on ATS did try to make that connection if you check .

link   

And replace them with who?

Hillary?

The USA does not even have a functioning opposition party!
edit on 11-3-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Hillary?

This is the realest thing anyone has said in a long time.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The MSM would have started a campaign to demand that Obama come out of retirement to help America through the troubled times ///

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yep. Flynn is a fart in the wind in the rogue's gallery of bad actors in Washington DC. The difference between the Trump Administration and the last one is that once Flynn's wrongdoing was discovered, he was immediately cut loose.

The same can't be said for Eric Holder (Fast and Furious, contempt of Congress), Lois Lerner (IRS targeting of conservative groups, destruction of evidence), Bill Clinton's wife and the Benghazi debacle (lie about video), Loretta Lynch and her meeting with Bill Clinton during the FBI investigation into his wife's use of a private email server, and on and on and on...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Hillary?

NO not Hillary.

I don't even know why I bother. That's all you people ever say regardless of how many times anyone tells you they don't support Hillary. I hated Hillary. But I hate Trump too.

But you don't listen because that is your only defense. "Then who, Hillary???" "You're just a Hillary/Obama stooge." It's such a tired argument at this point.

But as we all know that is the whole point of why you're actually here. You don't really give a sh*t about any of this. You're only here to cause problems and troll the board. You don't actually give a damn about either side of the argument. You would change to some other position tomorrow if that's what was needed to cause more confusion. That's all you do.

This will be like the 100th time I've said this and it won't matter because I know tomorrow or even later today one of you will be calling me a Hillary supporter again.

It's all just BS and you know it. Everyone gets it by now who's been paying attention at all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join