It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get them out!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: mOjOm

And replace them with who?

Hillary?

The USA does not even have a functioning opposition party!

this is the saddest and realest thing that could be said...

someone from another country has a better grasp of our current situation than millions of voting age Americans.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

No he wasn't. He resigned which was against the wishes of Trump and others. They also knew about it up to 3 weeks before anything happened at all and never said anything. In fact they all LIED about even knowing which we now know is completely untrue. They did know. Pence knew and nobody did anything until he left on his own.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

The problem with Hillary Obama and Bill is they are just front people for the deep state. They do what they are told to do, and benefit accordingly. The Flaw here is you have to be thick to take the job, because your handlers don't want them thinking for themselves. If you are thick your not up for the job because you make a lot of mistakes that start to get noticed. Then these mistakes pile up over time, into a catch 22 because thick people ,cant do the job without getting noticed.
So the deep state have to nanny them through, and when their mistakes are made, they have to clean up, "wet work" another catch 22 all the assassinations get noticed because they are way over normal death rates which should be associated with these individuals. So they have to take out honest people who will tell the press of what's going on. Then they have to control the press to make sure that any leaks that get through are not made public. Then the leaks start in the alternative media, so they try to control that as well. In the end the deep states own factions cause the leaks because factions are not happy. We are now seeing a meltdown, and a return to law. Because the deep state is under pressure and cant keep its fingers in all the leaks.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Then who?

The USA does not currently have a functioning opposition party right now......

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

And replace them with who?

Hillary?

The USA does not even have a functioning opposition party!

NO not Hillary.

I don't even know why I bother. That's all you people ever say regardless of how many times anyone tells you they don't support Hillary. I hated Hillary. But I hate Trump too.

But you don't listen because that is your only defense. "Then who, Hillary???" "You're just a Hillary/Obama stooge." It's such a tired argument at this point.

But as we all know that is the whole point of why you're actually here. You don't really give a sh*t about any of this. You're only here to cause problems and troll the board. You don't actually give a damn about either side of the argument. You would change to some other position tomorrow if that's what was needed to cause more confusion. That's all you do.

This will be like the 100th time I've said this and it won't matter because I know tomorrow or even later today one of you will be calling me a Hillary supporter again.

It's all just BS and you know it. Everyone gets it by now who's been paying attention at all.

Feel better? Good now answer the question, WHO?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Then who?

The USA does not currently have a functioning opposition party right now......

That's the core issue with many in the US right now.

they honestly want to scrap the Constitution and stage a coup.

then install someone of their own choosing.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Pull the plug on the whole thing !!

Spoken like a true Bannonite movement.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Honest question... lets say a miracle happens and trump and pence get impeached...

so who is acceptable... ryan, hatch, tillerson.. munchin..mattis.. sessions.. zinke... young?

the only one 8 or 9 spots in that I would consider possible to change things is Mattis... but many would refuse him... so who replaces them?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What strikes me as so odd is how willing people are to see Russia and Putin as innocents. They are the maligned good guys who just want to be our friends in the twisted narrative of those who support Trump

Russia is not America's friend.

Russia wants to kick us out of our superpower top dog status and kill off the state dept and the CIA so there is no one to tell them "no" when they invade their neighbors and create chaos around the globe.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

why do we have to be the ones to tell russia no?

why not the EU, or the UK, or China... why does America STILL have to play world police?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It would be this easy. each State has a governor, you just call that Governor a President like they do in Switzerland. The Governors meet now and then to sort out issues that effect the general States. You can scrap the centralised power structure which is the main problem. This would save trillions.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Quick thought, what would happen to the military?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Cmon mojo...they got nothin. But they sure tried. illegally
Rachel Maddow give me a break! She cant wait to impeach Trump just because.
Oh where are those transcripts the Obama people leaked......

edit on 11-3-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't know who and why is my opinion of who matter anyway.

There is a process to getting someone else in charge.

Keep going down the list until you find someone capable of doing the job. I'm fine with that.

It seems your plan is just to leave it alone because you don't have any other idea.

I think if you go far enough out of the Trump Cabinet, you're bound to find someone who at least isn't planning on destroying everything in favor of Authoritarian Rule by either Russia or a Pro-Corporate Orange Faced Douche Bag Puppet.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

No he wasn't. He resigned which was against the wishes of Trump and others. They also knew about it up to 3 weeks before anything happened at all and never said anything. In fact they all LIED about even knowing which we now know is completely untrue. They did know. Pence knew and nobody did anything until he left on his own.

None of that can be backed up by evidence. That's all your personal opinion, unless you were there at the time. There is ZERO evidence Flynn resigned on his own against the wishes of Trump and Pence.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: AboveBoard

why do we have to be the ones to tell russia no?

why not the EU, or the UK, or China... why does America STILL have to play world police?

Because we have the biggest stick. Simple as that. We partner with NATO to keep peace in the world. We have power to do that. If the USA steps out of the game, war that ends up on our front door is the sure result.

edit on 11-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I don't know who and why is my opinion of who matter anyway.

There is a process to getting someone else in charge.

Keep going down the list until you find someone capable of doing the job. I'm fine with that.

It seems your plan is just to leave it alone because you don't have any other idea.

I think if you go far enough out of the Trump Cabinet, you're bound to find someone who at least isn't planning on destroying everything in favor of Authoritarian Rule by either Russia or a Pro-Corporate Orange Faced Douche Bag Puppet.

You keep saying your opinion does not matter while trying to insinuate my plan is to leave them in place...

You say a change has to happen, fine.. how, give us something reasonable that can be done?

I already told you my plan... how about offer something constructive to fixing the problems you see rather than raging at people... and suggesting revolution.. because going down the list till you find someone you approve us can only be accomplished through illegal means, there is no legal way to get down the list...

So to recap..

How would you change things, pause take a breath and think it over... I am ambivalent right now because there is no way to fix this without risking destroying the republic... we have survived nearly 250 years, through good presidents and bad presidents this guy will not destroy the republic... but people that want him tossed just because have a real shot at destroying the republic.

Think on how to make the change you want in a legal manner, and boom you got your plan.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

"I think if you go far enough out of the Trump Cabinet, you're bound to find someone who at least isn't planning on destroying everything in favor of Authoritarian Rule by either Russia or a Pro-Corporate Orange Faced Douche Bag Puppet."

Is this the Mud Pit or is political baiting and trolling now allowed in all forums?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xuenchen

Pull the plug on the whole thing !!

Spoken like a true Bannonite movement.

Hey, I like that! "Bannonite"...

That's me, baby! I love Steve Bannon, his philosophy of America First, and I share his love for this country!

We are so fortunate to have patriots like Bannon and President Trump leading this country now instead of the America-hating racist dimwits we've had for the last 8 years!

>>> Proud Bannonite!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I never called for a revolution.

I never once said to act outside the law in doing anything.

Maybe you try reading what I say instead of making stuff up.

Sitting back and doing nothing is going to result in the destruction of the Republic and every institution in it. It's been 2 months out of 4 years. He's ruling entirely by executive order. He's highest positions are all caught lying, some under oath. He's getting his intel from Fox News and Breitbart and fighting against his own intel agencies. He's putting people in charge of institution who are only there to destroy those same institutions. He has f*cking Exxon ceo as his head of state with obvious ties to Russia and their oil industry. He's creating enemies with our boarder nation. I mean how much more do you need to see what he's doing???? I don't get how you can not see it???

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join